Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jakers is Scammer Beware  (Read 1744 times)
ateeqamar (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:53:42 PM

Now he said that i will get my BTC in 6 hours final time. if don't then i will 100% believe he scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:54:49 PM

Both the accounts accusing Jakers of being a scammer are brand-new, so keep that in mind.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Jakers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:35:08 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 07:03:14 PM by Jakers

John here's what he sent me. Notice the dates and times between the PM's and the thread creation. Also, why is he laughing and putting smileys all over if I just scammed him $100? Doesn't make sense, he's obviously the worst liar in the world.

Btw, I've been trusted with $50+ and BTC4Amazon was about to trust me with $100 Visa gift card but I declined because I didn't have a buyer. It wouldn't make sense for me to scam $40, especially after I was just trusted with more than that a few days ago.

Here's the proof of extortion and horrible lying (notice the smileys, laughing, and also the times between thread creation and the first PM, which starts at 3:12:27) :

Anything else I need to clear up, just ask. I'll be glad to post evidence or PM it to you if it's confidential (shipping address/BB account/etc.)

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 10:19:03 PM

I have made many succesful trades with him, never ripped me off, I have vouched for him many times before.
Jakers came to me and admitted he messed up with the MB thing but also said he is working on fixing it.

I am not going to stick my neck out and say I guarantee anything but I do have proof of many successful trades with him that have all worked out fine.
In the ^500-1000
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 10:22:57 PM

Would using an escrow system help save you from being scammed? I'm about to sell some cards to him for a few BitCoins and now that I've seen this thread I don't feel safe with this transaction... but I really need to sell these cards.
Use John (JohntheDong) best Escrow on here never ripped me off have had him handle a lot of my money
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: