Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jakers is Scammer Beware  (Read 1755 times)
ateeqamar (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:53:42 PM

Now he said that i will get my BTC in 6 hours final time. if don't then i will 100% believe he scam.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:54:49 PM

Both the accounts accusing Jakers of being a scammer are brand-new, so keep that in mind.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Jakers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:35:08 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 07:03:14 PM by Jakers

John here's what he sent me. Notice the dates and times between the PM's and the thread creation. Also, why is he laughing and putting smileys all over if I just scammed him $100? Doesn't make sense, he's obviously the worst liar in the world.

Btw, I've been trusted with $50+ and BTC4Amazon was about to trust me with $100 Visa gift card but I declined because I didn't have a buyer. It wouldn't make sense for me to scam $40, especially after I was just trusted with more than that a few days ago.

Here's the proof of extortion and horrible lying (notice the smileys, laughing, and also the times between thread creation and the first PM, which starts at 3:12:27) :

Anything else I need to clear up, just ask. I'll be glad to post evidence or PM it to you if it's confidential (shipping address/BB account/etc.)

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 10:19:03 PM

I have made many succesful trades with him, never ripped me off, I have vouched for him many times before.
Jakers came to me and admitted he messed up with the MB thing but also said he is working on fixing it.

I am not going to stick my neck out and say I guarantee anything but I do have proof of many successful trades with him that have all worked out fine.
In the ^500-1000
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 10:22:57 PM

Would using an escrow system help save you from being scammed? I'm about to sell some cards to him for a few BitCoins and now that I've seen this thread I don't feel safe with this transaction... but I really need to sell these cards.
Use John (JohntheDong) best Escrow on here never ripped me off have had him handle a lot of my money
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: