Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why most of btc users are russians?  (Read 9180 times)
Druze

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:23:06 PM

seems a bit unfair to judge an entire ethnicity just by a few bad eggs

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:46:45 AM

why most of btc users are russians?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
and why most of russians are scammers?  Angry

I don't get it. I am not russian and I am not a scammer. So i think your statistics is rigged. Anyway, where did you get your stats to state this?
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:23:10 AM

Cause they're smart and realize that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be worth a lot soon.
this is not make sense,not only russians who really smart and relize that all about bitcoin,asian people like japanese,chinese,its all also have good people who relize that bitcoin will be worth for several years.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:32:44 AM

I hate russian they are planning to crack my wallet but they thats why i increase my passphrase for more secured.. also they are trying to login in my perfect money account but they still failed.. all thieves from russian i hate them all  Cry

How can you sure that Russian is the hackers?
What if they use Russian's proxy/VPN while they're not Russia?
You are true they may use the VPN/Proxy of Russia and maybe of some other country, as all the hackers try to use VPN/Proxy of other country, so if they were of Russia they may use VPN of other country.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:35:44 AM

I don't think that the percentage and amount of russian uᴉoɔʇᴉq users is way out of proportionate to that extent, They are a big economy and has a big interest in online trading etc... but they are still a normal % when compared to US uᴉoɔʇᴉq users for example.
Yeah they are adopting bitcoin on the same proportion as the people from other major powers, we can notice an equal amount of people from Russia, USA and China etc. So that is not fact that Russsians are more at bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

Well the interest maybe because its forbidden as looks like,the thing is all are welcome to the bitcoin and well decentralized means no one be at full power at all soo being russians,USA ,or chineses i believe that all that matter is all support into bitcoin system.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:13:18 PM

I dont think so,bitcoin holders also come from Europe and Asia,so many peoples here come from Asia and they just put anonymous name and hide their identity,and about scammers,i dont know anything about that.
I think what the say of OP is quite right dude You can see the total replies and post on the forum section of russian.
they have the most posts and replies from all countries in this forum
I think it proves that russia has a very large user
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:18:11 AM

not only Russians there are many other nationalities mostly from Asia because the value of $ satisfies their needs . also you must know that Russian government fight uᴉoɔʇᴉq in all ways for example (using uᴉoɔʇᴉq is a crime in Russia)
the government can't monitor everyone's activity in internet,and even  a website which is bitcoin related had been banned in russia you can easily bypass it through vpn, and proxy

Yeah, it is easy to bypass internet restrictions now thru vpn. And I don't think they can target all bitcoiners. They may be just focusing on people with very large bitcoins in their wallet.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:48:56 AM

I dont think so,bitcoin holders also come from Europe and Asia,so many peoples here come from Asia and they just put anonymous name and hide their identity,and about scammers,i dont know anything about that.

Truly said, most people has hidden their identity. Bitcoin is much popular among European and American countries compared to Russian nation. Asia has got largest adoption from China.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:08:53 AM

I think what the say of OP is quite right dude You can see the total replies and post on the forum section of russian.

You are correct. Total number of posts in the local section of this forum:

1. Pyccкий: 537,328
2. Chinese: 274,760
3. Deutsch: 235,825
4. Español: 155,308
5. Italian: 150,286
6. Türkçe: 85,559
7. Français: 75,302
8. Indonesian: 61,753
9. Português: 41,092
10. Philippines: 35,401
11. India: 28,623
12. Dutch: 25,286
13. Română: 23,124
14. Eλληνικά: 12,515
15. Other: 8,689
16. Hrvatski: 6,160
17. Scandinavian: 5,319
18. Polski: 3,484
19. Hebrew: 1,028
20. Korean: 822

The total number of topics:

1. Chinese: 25,103
2. Pyccкий: 24,651
3. Deutsch: 14,893
4. Español: 11,322
5. Italian: 8,972
6. Türkçe: 5,838
7. Français: 4,465
8. Português: 3,982
9. India: 3,130
10. Română: 2,605
11. Dutch: 2,515
12. Indonesian: 1,064
13. Eλληνικά: 885
14. Scandinavian: 732
15. Polski: 564
16. Korean: 383
17. Hebrew: 269
18. Philippines: 229
19. Other: 220
20. Hrvatski: 97
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:58:33 AM

Russians might be having a big user-base in terms of Bitcoins, but when it comes to a total number of users, Chinese are way ahead than any country's people around the world...
Maybe, this is why their government is trying to ban Bitcoins at their place...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:03:56 AM

Russians might be having a big user-base in terms of Bitcoins, but when it comes to a total number of users, Chinese are way ahead than any country's people around the world...

No. The largest number of users are from the United States, followed by Russia. China, at the most may be at no.3. The Chinese exchanges usually inflate their usage stats, and it gives an impression that there are large number of Bitcoiners there. Loot at the major exchanges (including LBC). The US tops in terms of trade volumes.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

I also agree with you, the bitcoin users are not mostly from Russia but they are from different parts of the world and i think the majority of them are from USA, Europe and Asia, in asia China is of special, as they are more active in cryto currency than any other asian country.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:48:33 AM

I also agree with you, the bitcoin users are not mostly from Russia but they are from different parts of the world and i think the majority of them are from USA, Europe and Asia, in asia China is of special, as they are more active in cryto currency than any other asian country.

i think i disagree with that Not mostly but i see many people using bitcoin around the world the this coin spreading all over the world maybe you see it in hyip sites that mostly of them is licensed in uk. i think its easy to get online business permit in uk. Thats why it is the online permit destination of hyip makers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Maxim_Smirnov

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:22:02 PM

I think that the information is unreliable, mainly the EU and USA Smiley
jchst

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:38:40 PM

No the russians are everywhere even at faucets they are heavy presence at there as well ,last time i had a faucet 40% were costumers russians.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:43:44 PM

I think you enter into the sphere of people who cheat the hobby so you immediately give a bad label on all Russian users, but not all Russian users who play Bitcoin commit fraud. And why most Russian user..?? because I think the Russians preferred the retention money transactions and an easy and transparent.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:48:08 PM

An important factor to remember here is that most of the ex-Soviet nationals are termed as "Russians" by those living outside Eurasia. Many of these "Russians" are actually citizens of Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Moldovia.etc. They use the Russian language forums and communities, so the outsiders consider them as Russians.
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:33:04 PM

Well we should collect just some information about the faucets admins i believe those russians really active at several faucets,and maybe being the most actives at faucets,the reason is unknow.
that's really uncertain, however everyone could use a russian vpn and then the ip detector will detect them as russion visitor,you can't calculate bitcoin users by their IP,and i'm not sure this case will have the exact answer at all
The only way they're ever gonna find out is if they actually talk to the people behind these accounts and find out where they're from. Unfortunately, I don't really think anyone's foolish enough to give up where they come from, who they are, etc. To be honest, what I wanna know is why it even matters
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:42:26 PM

No. The largest number of users are from the United States, followed by Russia. China, at the most may be at no.3. The Chinese exchanges usually inflate their usage stats, and it gives an impression that there are large number of Bitcoiners there. Loot at the major exchanges (including LBC). The US tops in terms of trade volumes.

Thanks for sharing that info, man...
I was actually having that in my mind, but people always talked that Chinese are the reason why BTC is here, which is why I thought that the numbers are right and Chinese are running BTC because they hold a major % of BTC with them...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: