Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why most of btc users are russians?  (Read 9180 times)
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:53:15 AM

I think that most bitcoins users are Russians because of the fact that Russians like to gamble and it is now very popular to gable with bitcoins.
Russia is also a big country and they have many people living there you also have to keep that mind.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:56:49 AM

why most of btc users are russians?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
and why most of russians are scammers?  Angry

I have no idea where you get your information from, but please tell them to shut down the site, or if it's your friend, tell him to shut up. Barely any Russians use Bitcoin, most Bitcoin users are from the USA or China. Also, not all Russians are scammers.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:47:43 PM

I would assume this is because the Russian currency isn't that strong and Russians want an alternative, a majority of other alternatives currently block Russian users while Bitcoin does not.

Unfortunately a lot of online scams originate from Russians hence why most other alternative money solutions have decided to block them.
No, the Russians’ currency is stronger, but the real fact is that Russians do not like USD to be more powerful as they are against America so they are searching for some other currency which they want to have a potential to become a global currency.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:49:19 PM

for as I know. mostly playing some BTC. the Filipinos. knows as much about the BTC. so as far as i know. Many Filipinos playing BTC
Nevis

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:53:41 PM

I would be interested to know where you got that strange datas. I doubt that this is the most represented people.
Certainly not that important what the most numerous race playing BTC. What is important, we can ear money through BTC.
Nevis

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:55:08 PM

for as I know. mostly playing some BTC. the Filipinos. knows as much about the BTC. so as far as i know. Many Filipinos playing BTC
LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:02:06 PM

I don't think that this is true. I always thought that the country with the most bitcoin users was China, and I'm probably right. However, even if there are mnay more Chinese using bitcoin, there are a lot of Russians using it as well.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:11:13 AM

OP, any proof on this to carry on your topic?
Just because you might have seen some Russians in a chat or a website, you thought that most users are Russia-based?
Yes, there is no any proof that the Russians are more to use bitcoin for their businesses, and I also think that the OP has just seen some Russians on different websites and thought that the Russians are higher in number to use bitcoin.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:09:16 AM

OP, any proof on this to carry on your topic?
Just because you might have seen some Russians in a chat or a website, you thought that most users are Russia-based?
Yes, there is no any proof that the Russians are more to use bitcoin for their businesses, and I also think that the OP has just seen some Russians on different websites and thought that the Russians are higher in number to use bitcoin.
yes it is a fact. when we are registering an account in bitcoin forum its need no nationality. therefore from where can a person prove it that most of the bitcoin users are from Russia or from China. i think it cannot be proof. i personally know so many people most of them are from India China and Saudi Arabia. they are my friends i know not a single person who is from Russia. so i will like to say that it cannot be proof that from where a particular person is belonging to.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:33:42 AM

I tell you what. It does not matter who is coming from. Bitcoin is international, it unites all of us, he breaks down traditional boundaries, opening us to freedom.
Regarding the fact that the Russian use Bitcoin, I wrote a few pages ago. for Russian Bitcoin is an additional means of income. In Russia very small wages, and rising prices for products and services.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:42:26 AM

I don't think that this is true. I always thought that the country with the most bitcoin users was China, and I'm probably right. However, even if there are mnay more Chinese using bitcoin, there are a lot of Russians using it as well.
agree with you mate,i think OP juts notlike or dissapointed by russia or russian peopel,and the he always notice that every bad people in forum or almost people here are russian,its not fair i think. i see more than 20% people here come from US,or UK or other Asian country maybe.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:08:24 AM

A majority of the Bitcoin based businesses are either based in Russia, or located outside Russia but run by the Russians. A large number of freelancers who accept payments in Bitcoin are from Russia and the other former Soviet Union republics. What more, a majority of the sig campaigns here in Bitcointalk are being run by either Russians or Ukrainians.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:48:25 AM

A majority of the Bitcoin based businesses are either based in Russia, or located outside Russia but run by the Russians. A large number of freelancers who accept payments in Bitcoin are from Russia and the other former Soviet Union republics. What more, a majority of the sig campaigns here in Bitcointalk are being run by either Russians or Ukrainians.
how can you estimate that majority of the bitcoin users are from Russia I think it is not possible to know that actual number of bitcoin and their nationality. yes it is a fact the most of the people are using Russian exchange and Russian path like paypal for withdrawal of their money but it doesn't mean that they all are from Russian. they I think just use their way.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:51:45 AM

I don't know anyone that is russian, at least I do not have contact with them but even if most of users are russian it does not matter, it means that they value more bitcoin rather than their russian ruble currency, and I don't know how people can calculate how much people in US are using bitcoin or not, I think it is anonymous?
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:57:56 AM

I don't know anyone that is russian, at least I do not have contact with them but even if most of users are russian it does not matter, it means that they value more bitcoin rather than their russian ruble currency, and I don't know how people can calculate how much people in US are using bitcoin or not, I think it is anonymous?

Well the reason behind it is that russians typically have a way way lower wage than us (europe/usa) and the bitcoin currency seems to be attractive to them

though i got to say, that's the thing, the circle of interest is quite big in their country due to the attractiveness it provides, would do the same if i was in their place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:24:07 PM

Do you have facts to back up your claims. Im afraid not all bitcoin users re russians.I utterly disagree with you.Thats just an exagguration OP.Bitcoin users are all over the world.And as bitcoin become widespread  more people will be interested to use it.

I also disagree that most of btc users are russians. I think this statement is true about the chinese. Most of the miner are in china. While the bitcoin users are spread world wide.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:24:15 PM

Well the reason behind it is that russians typically have a way way lower wage than us (europe/usa) and the bitcoin currency seems to be attractive to them

though i got to say, that's the thing, the circle of interest is quite big in their country due to the attractiveness it provides, would do the same if i was in their place.

Maybe because the life's standard is lower there means that through bitcoin they see it as an investment and looking back for profit and this is good because more and more people that use bitcoin the greater price will be as people will buy more bitcoin.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:28:22 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 01:37:57 PM by universe_

Maybe because the life's standard is lower there means that through bitcoin they see it as an investment and looking back for profit and this is good because more and more people that use bitcoin the greater price will be as people will buy more bitcoin.

Well yeah, you summed it up quite correctly, beneficial from every point that you look at it. Investing and the profit it brings is why most of people with lower wages choose btc.

As I said, I think you and I would be doing the same if we were in their place, can't blame them for that. Well, I definitely would, as for you and everyone else, can't decide.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:37:28 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 02:59:15 PM by thejaytiesto

You just cant form a proper demographic statistic about Bitcoin usage per country, it's impossible and that is a good thing since demographic analysis is a weakness towards a network that must stay anonymous and decentralized to survive long term.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:48:50 PM

lol i dont think that most of the bitcoin users are russian , i guess they are chinese not exactly saying but i think that the chinese is big users of bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: