Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774982 times)
sumonkhan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

this is good project. and hard working team. god bless you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Investors do not forget, unfortunately RaiBlocks (NaNo) was born as a very well thought out project but the Bitgrail delinquents destroyed the dream, with the crypto coins the trust and the credibility is "everything", and Nano lacks these two things, the had but thanks to the Bitgrail rats, not anymore. For this reason I have been saying for a long time and very much in spite of the criticisms that Nano will never again be considered a serious currency, never ever.

If you really believe that, you should think once again about Crypto. Just look at BTC (Mtgox) or the multiple problems with ETH

Nano will surely have a chance to grow and maybe get adopted if the development is going on like that

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I've just looked through the road map. Information is a rather abstract and concerns everyday development in general. I mean there are no significant milestones on integration with other projects or some extension of the current features. And what about representatives, where can i read info on how they are being selected, minimum required amount etc?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Blabla little cry baby blabla

If you really believe that, you should think once again about Crypto. Just look at BTC (Mtgox) or the multiple problems with ETH

Nano will surely have a chance to grow and maybe get adopted if the development is going on like that

please don't quote that little troll look @ his posting history this is a account made exlusively to post in NANO thread and all he does is complain and fud NANO since he lost his money on bitgrail. Just Add him to your Ignore list like many others have and please dont  Quote his posts and give him the attention he craves.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Guaresneider

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes

Oh, forgive us "Mr. English language Man", forgive us for not knowing how to write in your beloved language and do it wrong, according to your opinion abstract and retrograde, because all this, removes authority to say in your face with our poor "broken English" what you dislike to listen. You dominate the language of ignorance that, if we have two fingers of skull, we understand well. Cheers..
Neversettle

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Blabla little cry baby blabla

please don't quote that little troll look @ his posting history this is a account made exlusively to post in NANO thread and all he does is complain and fud NANO since he lost his money on bitgrail. Just Add him to your Ignore list like many others have and please dont  Quote his posts and give him the attention he craves.

Alright will do, sorry. I just hate all those useless Fudding in a project.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Actually this obvious troll makes me more confident that Nano is in the right path to the moon. I've seen this countless times, the butthurt usually precede a new price rally and they either grow noisier or shut up.

erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Nano is quite undervalued but market sooner or later discovers the anomaly. Wouldn't be surprised to see $20+ in some time.market always corrects it self over time.nano is an easy top 10 project.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

Nano is quite undervalued but market sooner or later discovers the anomaly. Wouldn't be surprised to see $20+ in some time.market always corrects it self over time.nano is an easy top 10 project.

Couldn't agree with you mate, nano is just being quiet right now, the chart looks pretty good so I'm very optimistic regarding the future of nano. Nano really has what it takes to be a part of the top 10, it's just not getting massly adopted right now because exchanges seems to have quite a problem with their nano wallets that's why trading seems to be off then on again but I think once this nodes issues will be fix then nano will really dominate the top 10, it might be undervalued right now but in the right time we can see nano flying again. I just hope in the coming months, nano will get into a partnership with reputable companies or even websites, if it will just be in partnership with just 1 popular site then I'm sure nano will reach more than $20.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Neversettle

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

What NANO really needs is not a sudden increase in price, it´s more about the actual usage. Sure it helps to be higher in CMC just to be more visible to investors and companies. But that´s not all

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Couldn't agree with you mate, nano is just being quiet right now, the chart looks pretty good so I'm very optimistic regarding the future of nano. Nano really has what it takes to be a part of the top 10, it's just not getting massly adopted right now because exchanges seems to have quite a problem with their nano wallets that's why trading seems to be off then on again but I think once this nodes issues will be fix then nano will really dominate the top 10, it might be undervalued right now but in the right time we can see nano flying again. I just hope in the coming months, nano will get into a partnership with reputable companies or even websites, if it will just be in partnership with just 1 popular site then I'm sure nano will reach more than $20.

I agree with you, moreover if many new people using Nano and surely this coin can be popular everywhere and $20 i think easy. So as you said i hope the team can bring at least one popular companies to using Nano for payment method, so that new people know about Nano coin
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

NANO is becoming extremely resilient to FUD. Which is necessary process. Bitcoin went through it, now nano is going through it. Next step is adoption, once businesses see how convenient it is to use nano as a payment  method compared to bitcoin, nano adoption will spread very quickly.
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

It's the fastest currency coin with zero transaction fees. Nano will be used in every part of the for commerce in next few years. I know this sounds crazy, but once we get on Binance you'll see the true potential of this coin.
Neversettle

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

It's the fastest currency coin with zero transaction fees. Nano will be used in every part of the for commerce in next few years. I know this sounds crazy, but once we get on Binance you'll see the true potential of this coin.

It´s quite hard to believe. I hope for the usage, but you have to agree, that actually a higher price is not always that great for usage and adoption.

Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

It´s quite hard to believe. I hope for the usage, but you have to agree, that actually a higher price is not always that great for usage and adoption.

Indeed..But price right now is really under it's value..
This is such a great coin, and i truely belive this is a game changing coin for all crypto.
Should be a top 10 coin in my opinion.

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Reality is that which is generating volume on market and has trust of traders. Nano is moving again upwards in small steps after increase in price again it was obvious to see a fresh wave of critics. If it was staying in consolidating mode many people were happy. It will not stop performing even sometimes issues appear but they have solution this is to be remembered.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I saw on telegram channel that Binance announcement about Nano competition. I hope it can motivate people to trading Nano on Binance and aim to be the winner of this competition, also more people know about Nano coin. Here it's the announcement :
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003308572
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

Reality is that which is generating volume on market and has trust of traders. Nano is moving again upwards in small steps after increase in price again it was obvious to see a fresh wave of critics. If it was staying in consolidating mode many people were happy. It will not stop performing even sometimes issues appear but they have solution this is to be remembered.

Yeah that's mostly the case in crypto world once a coin starts to gain in volume and increase in price, a wave of critics starts to appear and spread FUD everywhere causing the price to dip a little bit but honestly I'm currently happy with the performance of nano in the market, it's not skyrocketing but slowly it's increasing in value which is a good sign that the market is starting to mature. If this keeps up then we can expect a much stronger market and a much stronger support points. Price might be slowly increasing but we'll get there, we'll eventually get back to being part of the top 20.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Guaresneider

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Yeah that's mostly the case in crypto world once a coin starts to gain in volume and increase in price, a wave of critics starts to appear and spread FUD everywhere causing the price to dip a little bit but honestly I'm currently happy with the performance of nano in the market, it's not skyrocketing but slowly it's increasing in value which is a good sign that the market is starting to mature. If this keeps up then we can expect a much stronger market and a much stronger support points. Price might be slowly increasing but we'll get there, we'll eventually get back to being part of the top 20.

The account is very simple in the eyes of the normal .... 1 Nano = 0.01% of the Bitcoin value then for the Nano to reach the $ 20 dollars the Bitcoin must first reach $ 20,000...
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: