Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Nano project is sinking very quickly because of a few, it will never be a safe investment anymore. Bitcoin is gold, Nano is just dust in the wind my friends ... go and ask those who lost everything. Binance has not made a difference, keep thinking that Nano will one day be among the 10 best coins, keep dreaming ... Nano dreamers .... jail to those responsible for this disaster.   Cry Shocked Angry Lips sealed

Actually, there is really no SAFE investment when we're talking about crypto (Nano/XRB isn't safe even before the hack). IMO, you do not need to compare nano to bitcoin.
The problem isn't about the coin/token, it resides to the exchange for whom you and other people gave their trust to hold your funds. This could happen on any project.

I couldn't agree more with what you're saying here but because of what happened to the users they are currently clouded by the idea that the dev team where the one who scammed them and not the exchange. I do undrstand that the dev team were recommending bitgrail but they were also recommending all the other exchanges that offers xrb. During that time they were in contact with the devs of bitgrail and the devs of bitgrail gave them their word so they trusted the exchange that's why they were saying that all the funds their were safe but the devs of bitgrail weren't being transparent to the team, they didn't told them the full story and what's been currently happening to their exchange, that's why just like us the dev team has also been scammed. So please stop blaming the project and the dev team, this can really happen to any project, bitgrail is to blame here. It wasn't just nano that was lost people were experiencing double withdraw to ltc and eth as well but the bitgrail team never talked about that, sounds fish? Yeah very very fishy. The devs are really trying their best to fix this problem, so let's just wait right now and stop blaming them. I know a lot of people lost their money but don't be too negative towards this project, the devs are doing this best. At the right time we might get through this so right now let's unite and get through this together.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Nano Developer Update - 2/14/18
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xljtg/developer_update_21418/

It’s been awhile since our last official Developer Update, so I’d like to give a decent size one today. We won’t call them daily anymore because it just leads to me getting pinged 300 times a day “When update?” but our plan is to still be giving updates as often as possible. The last week has been very difficult for our team and we have focused most of our time trying to figure out exactly what happened with BitGrail, it’s just difficult to do with such little information. We contacted the FBI as soon as we were informed and will continue to assist with investigations.

Our team was in Austin last week for our first official meetup and we want to start by thanking everyone who came. It was a casual get together in a brewery and instead of formal talks or a Q&A we decided to split the team up and mingle throughout the crowd. The turnout was fantastic and the attendees engaged us about Nano, signed up for wallet betas and drank several beers. The plan is to have more events around the country and eventually across the globe, both as larger conferences and smaller meetups. If you are interested in checking out some pictures from the event, please check them out here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mFsXpEI2hpxMBSImv-7O4gNvgErUHP0O

Yesterday our team added two new members to the Core team and we will continue to be adding accomplished individuals to the team. Brady Napier has been working with Nano for several months already in an unofficial role and has joined the team to focus on improving UX, but once you talk with him you will see he is able to assist us in almost every area. Roy Keene has also joined the Core team and has been vital working alongside Colin and the other developers on the Core protocol. Both Braden and Roy will both be formally introducing themselves this week to the community and feel free to reach out and say hello!

There has been a lot of questions the last few days of where our focus is and what our roadmap looks like. I can tell you that while we have concentrated heavily on the BitGrail issues the last several days, we are still fully committed to pushing Nano forward. The iOS wallet beta that was started last week will continue to add users tomorrow and ramp up towards the official release. Colin is working to finalize v.10 for release, the slow sync time for desktop wallets has been an issue facing users for some time now. The current sync time using v.10 is under 2 hours. Our plans remain as they have; we are focused on releasing user-friendly wallets, adding universal blocks, integrating hardware wallets, having a formal code audit performed by qualified individuals, working towards merchant integration and marketing Nano globally.

One final note is that we will be starting the desktop wallet beta this coming Friday. I know we don’t usually do ETA’s or announce dates ahead of time, but we decided to this time. Devin has done a great job and we are excited to share his work with all of you.
CyraxMax

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

But that is bitter part of this reality there is no choice to take withdraw as they claimed someone hacked the exchange and take away all the funds. This is true dev team has no ability to do this I also facing same problem but we have to wait for solution which will be provided by the team.

My friend, the wallets have been blocked for months, and before the hack. NANO during this period has always told us to trust Bitgrail, now they can not suddenly change their mind, washing their hands, understand me

The NANO team doesn't owe you a damn thing. If you lost coins on Bitgrail, you are free to file suit against them. Bitgrail was recommended because it was the only exchange at the time. THIS DOES NOT RELEASE YOU OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND ONLY DEPOSIT WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE! A smart person starts by depositing a small amount AND TESTING WITHDRAWALS before depositing more. I am guessing you aren't a smart person.

I'm guessing you don't  connect your brain before write.
I'm not speaking about amount of money, I'm speaking about behaviour and trust. This market is based only by trust. Actually it seems that NANO is ignoring the problem, and is no right. There are thousands of people asking for clarification, at first where are gone these coins and when. You are wrong my friend, because they owe.
I don't care about money, I care about trust, because we don't invest only to become rich, we invest at first 'cause we trust in a project, and if they are not able to deal with this problem this coin is more than nothing.

I've had XRB both on Mercadox and Bitgrail, I have bought and withdrew them because I saw there were problems with these exchanges. They were down 3-4 times a day, wallets in maintenance for long time.
I was inspired and lucky at the same time to have had the opportunity to withdraw the coins from there.
If you kept your coins there under these conditions, then the only one at fault it is YOU. Take responsibility for your decisions and your money.
Saying that the NANO team has any fault in this its just dumb.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" my friend Wink
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Nano Rebrand Announcement

https://hackernoon.com/nano-rebrand-announcement-9101528a7b76
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

That announcement was 15 days ago bruh. I think anyone knows the rebranding announcement, and it's quite awkward because we are in a crisis here and you are bringing this thing up.  Cry
kamiyama

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

I'm not worried about anything at all.
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

I'm not worried about anything at all.

It is temporary situation which will be over soon and will become one bad incident of past. I am sure people will not even remember anymore that there was something this unpleasant. I do fully agree once market rebounds and comes out of uncertainty there will be quick increase like before.
Abdelaziztawfiq

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

What's going on  Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked what is the reason of crashing while everything is going up ?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

What's going on  Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked what is the reason of crashing while everything is going up ?

I think the bitgrail hack and the large sum of stolen  xrb is still in the head of many

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Is bad for XRB that bitgrail has been hacked/stolen funds. I think next month the price should go up. Maybe there should be blocked the stolen funds from bitgrail if that has been posible.
CyraxMax

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Is bad for XRB that bitgrail has been hacked/stolen funds. I think next month the price should go up. Maybe there should be blocked the stolen funds from bitgrail if that has been posible.

In the case of stolen NEM from CoinHouse few weeks ago, the NEM team used build in api functionality to "mark" and trace all the accounts the hakers used to move and try to lose the trace of the stolen NEM. Hopefully the same can be done for NANO.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I think the bitgrail hack and the large sum of stolen  xrb is still in the head of many

That is big reason which increasing pressure of sell side and nobody want to take risk on this project. Even it has been added to Binance and everyone waiting for big party but that stupid team of Bitgrail did something wrong to make this possible to destroy this project.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

The stolen coins will likely be sold off for awhile causing the price to bleed for some time.  That was a lot of money that was stolen.

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

That is big reason which increasing pressure of sell side and nobody want to take risk on this project. Even it has been added to Binance and everyone waiting for big party but that stupid team of Bitgrail did something wrong to make this possible to destroy this project.

Most people have no idea about stolen coins because they don’t know about XRB. I think if the marketcap can remains  relatively steady for a couple more weeks we  will see new people coming  and eventually the price hit back.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

The market is bigger now with two legit exchanges. After the thief unloads his huge stash of XRB, the price will rebound. Anyway, I think the exchanges will block any coins coming from that Mercatox wallet. Although what does Mercatox have to say about it?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Guaresneider

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Most people have no idea about stolen coins because they don’t know about XRB. I think if the marketcap can remains  relatively steady for a couple more weeks we  will see new people coming  and eventually the price hit back.

How many Nano do you have invested? It is more than obvious that you have many and do not want to sell, the reality is that Nano is not going anywhere, in addition to having changed the name "Raiblocks" sounded strong and Nano sounds, bah ... too Italian, like the one he stole them in Bitgrail, they want to make money, go to Bitcoin, greetings!
izhaqblues

Activity: 117
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

Why RaiBlocks?
No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Follow on Twitter: @raiblocks

Block lattice whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU

Spec rationale: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Design-features

Signing algorithm - ED25519
Hashing algorithm - Blake2
Key derivation function - Argon2
Block interval - Instant
UDP message protocol
IPV6 addressing

Translations:
源石币

What ROADMAP is it for?
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@izhaqblues/raiblocks-nano-roadmap-update-suggestion

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

The price will more than recover, once this Bitgrail mess if over, this will be nothing but a blip on $NANO's track record. Those who held and didn't panic sell will be rewarded with ATH prices. #HODL.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Rafaelnm

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Hey, it's been 18 hours  that i tried to put my $NANO from Kucoin to Nano Wallet,
Still in status  "reserved", anyone have this problem?

Thanks
if you are using the desktop wallet, it is due to the lack of downloading all the blocks in case or you leave downloading the wallet just leaving it open in the computer (this takes a lot, my delayed weeks with the computer on) or you download the file to update the portfolio, there are some links in this forum
kamiyama

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

https://twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/964244313503911937

We're excited to announce the release of Nano Node v10!
$nano

https://github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/releases/tag/V10.0
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: