Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774982 times)
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

Greetings all! Does any one can clarify what are the main advantages (exept supply) of XRB comparing with IOTA? As far as i understand IOTA the only compatitor against XRB. I invested  in XRB before IOTA came on scene and now apear this kind of question.

For one, you won't lose your XRB balance everytime the wallet is upgraded.  Wink
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

Thats good new for me ! I hope xrb will raise again  Roll Eyes

yes your hope. but not mine.
before the distribution close i was thinking to buy some xrb. but now i need to think twice about that.
closing distribution its a big mistake. xrb now dont have popularity like before.

lets see this

after distribution closed xrb rise to 3k sat and after that the transaction volume is getting lower everyday
that because xrb lose their popularity and not much people will talk about xrb anymore.
thats also big mistake too for those investor who bought xrb on oct 16th. they losing min 50% xrb value

i dont know what dev thinking. faucet distribution is the major reason why alot of people want to know about xrb.
for my opinion its still better decrease 10x distribution with only 1700 xrb each hour than taking desicion to close distribution.

the only good thing about xrb campaign beside the faucet is twitter xrb giveaway with a small share.

anyway i dont blame dev desicion. they have right to take decision about their coin.

goodluck!!

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but for me this is a good thing, have you notice the trend it looks so calm that just means one thing, a big wave is coming. After the faucet distribution it's expected that the price will go down, knowing not a lot of people are trading this coin anymore. I like to point out the reason why the transaction volume is getting lower everyday is because this coin is not accessible to the public anymore, you actually need to pay to get xrb now that's why less and less people are trading this coin and those who have this coin are just holding it, knowing the things that are coming, it's quite mad not to hold and wait.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Devss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Thats good new for me ! I hope xrb will raise again  Roll Eyes

yes your hope. but not mine.
before the distribution close i was thinking to buy some xrb. but now i need to think twice about that.
closing distribution its a big mistake. xrb now dont have popularity like before.

lets see this
https://i.imgur.com/aUhTNry.png
after distribution closed xrb rise to 3k sat and after that the transaction volume is getting lower everyday
that because xrb lose their popularity and not much people will talk about xrb anymore.
thats also big mistake too for those investor who bought xrb on oct 16th. they losing min 50% xrb value

i dont know what dev thinking. faucet distribution is the major reason why alot of people want to know about xrb.
for my opinion its still better decrease 10x distribution with only 1700 xrb each hour than taking desicion to close distribution.

the only good thing about xrb campaign beside the faucet is twitter xrb giveaway with a small share.

anyway i dont blame dev desicion. they have right to take decision about their [Suspicious link removed]dluck!!

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but for me this is a good thing, have you notice the trend it looks so calm that just means one thing, a big wave is coming. After the faucet distribution it's expected that the price will go down, knowing not a lot of people are trading this coin anymore. I like to point out the reason why the transaction volume is getting lower everyday is because this coin is not accessible to the public anymore, you actually need to pay to get xrb now that's why less and less people are trading this coin and those who have this coin are just holding it, knowing the things that are coming, it's quite mad not to hold and wait.

Exactly. 408,000 Mrai being distributed daily it caused so much inflation and sell pressure on exchanges. So much dump being cleared since last month. I really appreciate developers decision.
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:08:30 PM

People are moving from alts to BTC for the fork on 11/16, don't take current price action as an indicator for anything. Almost everything is red right now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:26:12 PM

we continue to get great feedback regarding the newsletter

As you should.  Progress updates are always welcome.  Every dev should do this as frequently as possible for their project, if for nothing else than to calm the impatient masses. lol

BTC is on an epic rise so it's no wonder every alt is down.  This is a great time to scoop up some XRB if you're going long.  It's around 1k sat, if you think it will never go higher than that again then you're crazy.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:08:41 AM

we continue to get great feedback regarding the newsletter

As you should.  Progress updates are always welcome.  Every dev should do this as frequently as possible for their project, if for nothing else than to calm the impatient masses. lol

BTC is on an epic rise so it's no wonder every alt is down.  This is a great time to scoop up some XRB if you're going long.  It's around 1k sat, if you think it will never go higher than that again then you're crazy.

Exactly, frequent updates coming from the devs can really impact the community in such a positive way, every community needs an interactive devs to keep the project strong and alive for a long time. It's great now cause the devs decided to assign team leaders for each team it composes, there's so many teams now for xrb that's responsible for promoting and interacting with the masses, this is a really good sign that we're gonna last long.

Indeed have you seen the charts so much red marks, it's giving me a slight heart attack lol but it's cool, I'm sure this will all go back to normal after the fork happens. A lot of investors including myself are trying to get more btc cause when the fork happens more btc means more free money. Yeah it's great to get some xrb right now even though price is quite higher than it was yesterday but still it's under 2k so that's quite a good price to put your money in.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

good project support $-XRB, i like xrb because zero fee and really very fast transaction better than other crypto

with xrb, you can buy a cup of coffee without having to pay a transaction fee and there is no need to wait for the long-confirmation just like bitcoin (which usually takes 20 minutes or more)  Grin

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

good project support $-XRB, i like xrb because zero fee and really very fast transaction better than other crypto

with xrb, you can buy a cup of coffee without having to pay a transaction fee and there is no need to wait for the long-confirmation just like bitcoin (which usually takes 20 minutes or more)  Grin

Well I don't think Bitcoin is now used to pay the coffee, the fee is higher than the price of the coffee.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:25:14 AM

Well I don't think Bitcoin is now used to pay the coffee, the fee is higher than the price of the coffee.

that's the point.
with xrb, users can do microtransactions.
because there is no fee and almost instant.

as for now xrb only need to be adopted and can also be traded by big markets, to be able to reach that stage.

Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

Still have so much faith on the xrb and the devs. Patiently waiting till the fork ends then hopefully, xrb's price will recover.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

with xrb, you can buy a cup of coffee without having to pay a transaction fee and there is no need to wait for the long-confirmation just like bitcoin (which usually takes 20 minutes or more)  Grin

that's the point.
with xrb, users can do microtransactions.
because there is no fee and almost instant.

as for now xrb only need to be adopted and can also be traded by big markets, to be able to reach that stage.

Exactly that's the biggest benefit this project have compared to other cryptocurrency, in xrb there will be no waiting time and no fees, every transaction that's been made is instant and will not cause you a single penny. These advantages are very attractive towards the masses, the only reason why upto now no big companies are adopting xrb is because of the main wallet, it's been having problems with instant transactions, if the devs will finally figure out on how to fix that then this project will probably be traded in big markets and be used in some gaming apps or online shops.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

Is there any news about listing on new exchange, whwlen it should XRB reach new exchange, in December?
evil751

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

Where I can drink coffee for XRB? I have some coins. Smiley
junicole

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:23:47 PM

long before i try on my on way to explain the price of xrb doesnt depend on the so called dumpers. many argue they are toxic because the focus of the devs is being distracted because of the distribution. but sad to say the people u call toxic is 90% of the community. even if you say your tech is good its a matter of adoptation its usefullness. no one is using the coin. 2 years how long must someone wait
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

XRB added to Bitflip, BTC and FIAT pairs aviable!
https://twitter.com/bitflipli/status/927937707367653376
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:38:09 AM

bitflip
https://bitflip.li/trade/XRB-USD

xrb will continue growing
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:20:54 AM

Where I can drink coffee for XRB? I have some coins. Smiley

I have some XRB coins too, and I want some coffee, but nowhere that accepts XRB
saying you can use XRB to pay/buy this and that without anyone actually accepting it for transaction
it is only just a saying... won't make people believe in it easily
make it real, prove XRB is better than other cryptos by real use in any transaction
currently I'm accepting XRB for prepaid airtime but only locally... it's small step but I tried
eventhough no sale yet since posted 2 weeks ago on my local board  Cry

If you want XRB to grow bigger and more valuable, you can start by accepting/using it
depending only the number acceptances of exchanges won't get XRB nowhere
no real use... no demands... no where to go (dies slowly) Undecided

fernandoelis1

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:42:30 AM

i miss its faucet, come back  Cry Cry Cry

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:48:09 AM

Hopefully $XRB hits a bigger exchange, I bought a life changing amount a couple of weeks back because of the FOMO. Hope I wasn't wrong, might accumulate more..why not?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:50:37 AM

Hopefully $XRB hits a bigger exchange, I bought a life changing amount a couple of weeks back because of the FOMO. Hope I wasn't wrong, might accumulate more..why not?

a life changing amount ...maybe it will change you life on years  later..keep it ,forgot it .
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: