Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774986 times)
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:23:00 PM

Has anyone tried their new PoW mining? I tried it and when I check my progress I don't see any info for my account even if I already mined more than an hour.
Wait, what?  Since when is there PoW mining?  Can someone give me some more info on it. Apparently I'm blind and can't find it.

Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:21:12 PM

Has anyone tried their new PoW mining? I tried it and when I check my progress I don't see any info for my account even if I already mined more than an hour.
Wait, what?  Since when is there PoW mining?  Can someone give me some more info on it. Apparently I'm blind and can't find it.
There is no mining in XRB. One service offers you to mine Monero in browser & pays you with XRB.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

Wait, what?  Since when is there PoW mining?  Can someone give me some more info on it. Apparently I'm blind and can't find it.
There is no mining in XRB. One service offers you to mine Monero in browser & pays you with XRB.

Really? There's a service like that? Dude I'm so behind with this project, is that from the the same devs that were responsible for the faucet before? Cause I remember that someone posted on here that they will not continue with the XCM project anymore instead they will just distribute xrb form their own pockets through a faucet so is that from them? Is that the faucet that they were talking about? So instead of distributing xrb though a faucet they decided to make it a PoW mining? I'm really curious about this, is that safe though? Wouldn't that harm your computer/laptop?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

Really? There's a service like that? Dude I'm so behind with this project, is that from the the same devs that were responsible for the faucet before? Cause I remember that someone posted on here that they will not continue with the XCM project anymore instead they will just distribute xrb form their own pockets through a faucet so is that from them? Is that the faucet that they were talking about? So instead of distributing xrb though a faucet they decided to make it a PoW mining? I'm really curious about this, is that safe though? Wouldn't that harm your computer/laptop?
Yes, they are mining Monero by hash/s then payout for us by XRB. I see they do this before faucet closed when use coinhive captcha. This is use your browser to produce hashes so dont harm if your dont use maximum of your computer resource.

R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

start voting guys
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2047/add-raiblocks-xrb
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

Yes, they are mining Monero by hash/s then payout for us by XRB. I see they do this before faucet closed when use coinhive captcha. This is use your browser to produce hashes so dont harm if your dont use maximum of your computer resource.

Yeah bro I've tried using it but it's not worth it though, you're just wasting your time with this, I've tried mining for 6 hours straight, I was using 70% speed and 4 threads, my hashrate is around 14-15/s and all I got was 0.013842 xrb, with the current price of xrb that's just around 28 satoshi for 6 hours, so not worth it, I rather just use faucets I'll earn better and it's way safer than mining through raiblockscommunity.net. With my current settings my cpu utilization spikes to 82% and my temperature is around 60 degrees Celsius, I know that's not too bad but if I'll keep mining 12 hours per day then I won't think my laptop will survive for more than 2 years. And I'll probably just get around 0.03 max xrb per day which is way too low. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to give any negative light towards raiblockscommunity.net, I appreciate what they're doing and I think it's very kind of them to do something like this to the community but I'm just sharing my thoughts regarding their site.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:25:40 AM

So what is the benefit to us? XRB is a very good coin i think , But this will be playing bad, no one likes it. hope XRB will to the moon in the future.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

needs more exchange for the gold coin , dev and community should get in touch with trades.

raiblocks exchange team is pushing up towards a lot of exchange.
it only takes time for xrb to be listed on several new exchanges.
more exchanges, more attention, more investors...

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:57:04 AM

needs more exchange for the gold coin , dev and community should get in touch with trades.

no doubt that XRB is a good coin, but XRB did not added on any big exchange, what is the problem whit it.long before we have a chance to be listed on bittrex, but did not, that is the only one chance, hope it will be list on P or B
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

Is there any info about the launch of online shop with XRB? I can't find this info and if someone can share it about the date of launching online shop will be very usefull for me.
evil751

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

no doubt that XRB is a good coin, but XRB did not added on any big exchange, what is the problem whit it.long before we have a chance to be listed on bittrex, but did not, that is the only one chance, hope it will be list on P or B
Price to add coin in big exchange services not low. I think there is XRB problem.
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

XRB holds vs BTC pressure really good unlike most alts, in fiat XRB price increased significantly. I don't understand why there is so much whining in this thread as usual Sad Maybe show dev some support?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

XRB holds vs BTC pressure really good unlike most alts, in fiat XRB price increased significantly. I don't understand why there is so much whining in this thread as usual Sad Maybe show dev some support?

Exactly, I agree with you on this xrb's price never moved even though btc's price has skyrocket, most of the famous altcoins that were very successful two to four months ago has decreased in priced drastically. I think people should not worry about the price of xrb right now, if you've been here before then you'll realize that if you compare both the price of xrb before with btc's price before and the price of xrb now with the current btc's price, then xrb's value has increased, I think it increased around 40% if I'm not mistaken, so people should just chill and give the devs some time. Let's wait for december and see what exchange the devs have in store for all of us.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:13 AM

I believe the price is holding relative to btc because it's at the bottom, there really isn't much lower for it to go.  Which means it's a good spot to buy in at.  All the long term holders know that it doesn't make sense to dump it this cheap.
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

Binance or Bittrex would be a promising step.

Although I would like to read more content within the website, besides a short road map and a link to a whitepaper.

It would be better for the general appearance and the user experience to my opinion.  Smiley

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:13:24 AM

Has there been any update from the devs about XRB development? The price is resilient now but I don't think it will hold if no new features are added to it. Hopefully, they would release soon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Crypfoo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

Looks like a fantastic project. Can't wait for it to get listen on larger exchanges.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

I see the new website for XRB mining. Is there any thread about new coins , and from where will be distributed new XRB coins if there was burned a lot?
bestiya

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:24 PM

I see the new website for XRB mining. Is there any thread about new coins , and from where will be distributed new XRB coins if there was burned a lot?
This site has exactly the kind of attitude to the coin XRB, like any fauset to Bitcoins ...
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:34:24 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 09:46:15 PM by themathiasmiller

Community make lot of people inteest in this gold coin...I think DEV ought to say something instead of quiet..I bet everybody within this community want to tap online again like it ought to..PS: Everyone NEED MONEYIt's so humorous DEV actively playing HIDE and Operate..r

I'm sure the devs are just busy working on this project that's why they haven't been on here to update us with the development so far and if you've been backreading the devs aren't really that active on here anyway they're usually active on the forum so if you want to be updated on the development of this project then you better join the raiblocks official forum (https://forum.raiblocks.net), it's more active there than it is on here but if you don't want to join then just wait for the weekly newsletter to come out, jaycox is always here to update us on the new developments of the project so far. You can also follow this project on twitter the devs on there are active as well.  I hope those two platforms convinces you that the devs aren't playing hide and operate.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: