Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636377 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

That's what they all say when ETH was just few dollars each. If some day XRP going to rise to $1, the more they kept telling all sorts of distractions though. This doesn't happen much on any market so you gotta enjoy all these.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

That's what they all say when ETH was just few dollars each. If some day XRP going to rise to $1, the more they kept telling all sorts of distractions though. This doesn't happen much on any market so you gotta enjoy all these.

Trust me or not, they are going to buy at $1, late on train, but still in the beginning of the journey
geraldgold

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

to the moon

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

when paying with bitcoin. the fee is high. so ripple is the substitute of bitcoin on a fiat like use.

keep it up.
ClearRock

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Trust me or not, they are going to buy at $1, late on train, but still in the beginning of the journey

This is just the beginning for all alts.
PentagonPinnacle

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:44 PM

I'm never touching XRP, this is such an over valued token waiting to pop and dump hard.
The speculation is based on the burn rate for doing transactions, yet most investors fail to realise that even if all banks used it , I would take THOUSANDS of years to burn a significant % of the supply. Plus less than 40% of the total supply is circulating ... This is a recipe for disaster and will leave many burning

You obviously have no idea about amount of transactions done DAILY in banks across the globe

Yes , I do, you obviously don't know the burn rate and supply amount of XRP

You obviously don't know about supply amount of XRP and what is behind, weak at math, no vision etc and etc

Every day ask myself what I doing with this 90% of retards and laggards that can not educate themselves

Anyway it looks like Brad is very bullish now on XRP and mentions it in every Twitter post:

https://twitter.com/bgarlinghouse

Price goes is nowadays 0.25USD which is more than happy and still drop in ocean.

And my favorite:

This is a solid post Thank you !!! Garlinghouse is on fire!!!

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:44:12 AM

It never ceases to amaze me how poorly informed some of the FUDders on this forum are. Heavy on opinions, light on facts. A good, well formulated argument deserves fair play and discussion, but that's not what tends to happen here. There is TONS of positive news articles coming out about Ripple on a near daily basis. How many cryptocurrencies can claim the same? If you're going to bash Ripple, state facts and show reference materials/links, etc. to justify your claim. Otherwise you're just acting like a toddler kicking toys over in the crib, spitting the dummy and having a tantrum rather than having an educated conversation.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

Well, I might invest in RIPPLE I'm now checking it's  lastest news and looks promising.
TeaPanda

Activity: 71

Twitter: @AndreTeaPanda

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:52:55 AM

I'm never touching XRP, this is such an over valued token waiting to pop and dump hard.
The speculation is based on the burn rate for doing transactions, yet most investors fail to realise that even if all banks used it , I would take THOUSANDS of years to burn a significant % of the supply. Plus less than 40% of the total supply is circulating ... This is a recipe for disaster and will leave many burning

You obviously have no idea about amount of transactions done DAILY in banks across the globe

You obviously don't know about supply amount of XRP and what is behind, weak at math, no vision etc and etc

Every day ask myself what I doing with this 90% of retards and laggards that can not educate themselves

Anyway it looks like Brad is very bullish now on XRP and mentions it in every Twitter post:

Price goes is nowadays 0.25USD which is more than happy and still drop in ocean.

And my favorite:

Ripple's technology is great, but their token is awful.
The banks can easily use a forked version to avoid buying XRP off the market, but even if they did:
The default transaction fee is 10 drops (0.00001 XRP). So we need to burn 1 XRP for each 100k transactions.
If ALL SWIFT transactions would be replaced by XRP that means that there would be an average of 28M transactions in the Ripple network per day
So, daily only 280 XRP would be burned and to burn even 1% of the total supply it would take over 10.000 years
I think you guys need to do better your research before you invest in anything
vsyc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:17 AM

And my favorite:

The banks can easily use a forked version to avoid buying XRP off the market, but even if they did:
The default transaction fee is 10 drops (0.00001 XRP). So we need to burn 1 XRP for each 100k transactions.
If ALL SWIFT transactions would be replaced by XRP that means that there would be an average of 28M transactions in the Ripple network per day
So, daily only 280 XRP would be burned and to burn even 1% of the total supply it would take over 10.000 years

You are such waste of time, imbecile. Literally uneducated person, without an understanding of RIpple, just move on from here.
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

And my favorite:

Even with the total supply hitting the market at $1 a piece, that would be $100 billion. Visa alone has a market cap of $251.23B.

When you take into account fiat currencies, and spread that on a global scale, it's really not that big.

There are currently over 35 $100+B in the US alone (several of which are on target to hit $1 trillion next year). Factor in the release of XRP over time, and it's not inconceivable to top $1T by the time the full amount is circulated.
TeaPanda

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:23:25 AM

And my favorite:

Even with the total supply hitting the market at $1 a piece, that would be $100 billion. Visa alone has a market cap of $251.23B.

When you take into account fiat currencies, and spread that on a global scale, it's really not that big.

There are currently over 35 $100+B in the US alone (several of which are on target to hit $1 trillion next year). Factor in the release of XRP over time, and it's not inconceivable to top $1T by the time the full amount is circulated.

Yes, but you're missing the point, Visa is worth $250B based on the fact that they profit and share to stocks owners via dividends, the same doesn't happen here (or at least at any rate any closer to them)
YouAintFunny

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:24:42 AM

I'm holding some ripple now about 3 coins. There are good news from the dev team.
vsyc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:35:18 AM

And my favorite:

1. You can not compare shares market cap and asset market cap, they are two different things
2, Market capacity in crypto is bullshit, if everyone tomorrow start trading 1 XRP for 1000$, than it is really does not matter the total supply of the coins, because you simply will not be able to buy them all. Lock up driven by market.
3. Last, $1 is ~40B not 100B
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:12 AM

And my favorite:

1. You can not compare shares market cap and asset market cap, they are two different things
2, Market capacity in crypto is bullshit, if everyone tomorrow start trading 1 XRP for 1000$, than it is really does not matter the total supply of the coins, because you simply will not be able to buy them all. Lock up driven by market.

Currently circulating would be $40B at $1 per XRP, as stated if the total supply were circulated and valued at $1 per XRP, it would be $100B.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

And my favorite:

So if default transaction fee is 10 drops, why I always pay 10000 drops? Care to explain?
vsyc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

And my favorite:

Currently circulating would be $40B at $1 per XRP, as stated if the total supply were circulated and valued at $1 per XRP, it would be $100B.

My mistake, apologies. I consider crypto as derivative, so yes 1T is not a problem at all.
vsyc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

And my favorite:

So if default transaction fee is 10 drops, why I always pay 10000 drops? Care to explain?

Exchange fee != wallet to wallet fee?
TeaPanda

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

And my favorite:

source: https://ripple.com/build/transaction-cost/
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

i believe ether makes an enormous step in the crpto lobeusing its strong blockchain and smart contract however ether continues to be to be stable in price which turn it into a long term investment my guidance for you is differ neglect the in both.yg

Bitcoin applies a hard pressure on top altcoins at the moment. Ripple will go up, yet we still need time to see this. I strongly believe that it will be $1 next year if everything goes will by ripple's side.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

Exchange fee != wallet to wallet fee?

What you want to say? That exchange fee is only 10 drops? Where?
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: