Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636377 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

https://thefinancialanalyst.net/2018/08/01/sbi-considers-ripple-roll-out/

National lender State Bank of India is reported to be considering a tie-up with cryptocurrency firm Ripple to power instant remittance payments into the country.

The crypto-firm has seen rapid growth in interest in the country following news last month that Kotak Mahindra Bank would implement its xCurrent system for payments. India’s finance sector has expanded greatly in recent years and the country is now the largest receiver of remittances, with some U$69 billion flowing into the country in 2017.

Originally created from the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent, SBI is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, alongside a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market

“Ripple established a Mumbai office in 2017 and aggressively began partnering with financial institutions across the country to improve access to services for consumers and businesses, alike,” a spokesperson for Ripple commented.

Last month, Ripple announced that Kotak Mahindra Bank will add its  1300 branches to the RippleNet decentralized network of payment providers. Kotak will use xCurrent to power instant remittance payments into the country.

“Improving remittances services into and out of India means less fees and more money for families who rely on those funds that are sent home… This trend is increasing across payment providers and banks inside and outside of the country — further underscoring the mounting opportunity in remittances to India from around the world,” Brad Garlinghouse, Ripple CEO, said.

Big if true

This is utter bullshit, there is no proof of it, Crypto has negative sentiments in India. Please share link with backing, than making sand castles in air.

cRIPto hAs nEgAtiVe  seNtImEnt iN iNdia

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-improves-access-india-kotak-mahindra-bank/

Kotak joins other major banks in the region on RippleNet. In November, Axis Bank went live using xCurrent and in February of this year IndusInd announced they would join the RippleNet community.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/07/11/ripple-claims-its-50-share-in-india-is-inroad-to-global-market/

“And so now, I think that in our pipeline we have probably 50% of the market in India, either integrated onto Ripple or in the deal, in the sort of pipeline to be signed to India. And guess what, we’re going to take that back to Wells Fargo, and we’re going to say ‘there’s not a better way to send into India than Ripple.”

Sorry I didn't wanted to bust your dreams  Smiley Sad

It's somehow logical if the smaller banks step up their game so the big nation bank needs to implement it too when its efficient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Here BitPotus...this one is for you Cheesy lmao because you like cartoons

nice one.

Am saving it.

at least you got a sense of humor you bloody rippletard....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

hey bro is your account just bought/hacked or something? Its odd to see a bitcointalk hero account hijack a speculation thread with repeated pointless trolling.... now there's name calling "ripplers" like its an insult  Huh odd bro..  You're posting like a democrat soyboy who just can't accept reality.

I hope the true bitpotus has his account returned soon.  Huh  Huh

and it's sad to see a hero member like yourself actually supporting a scam like Ripple....

truth obviously is hurting cause you're bitching like a true rippletard.

Bro....

Wink Wink  Kiss Kiss
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Imagining a Better World

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/future-sight-imagining-a-better-world/

How can XRP crypto investors help mainstream financial markets - and those others already in crypto - move past current limitations into the future?

I give my take on this topic in today's blog, and spend some time covering the biggest XRP news items as well.  

This includes news from some of the biggest companies that build on XRP, including Ripple, Coil, and SBI, as well as two XRP Community members.  

I guarantee that the average crypto investor - and even those that follow XRP - have had a hard time keeping up with all the latest information; there's a lot to cover, but I did my best to touch on the most impactful items.  

Hope you enjoy today's latest edition!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1024972886363254784

Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

nice one.

Am saving it.

hey bro is your account just bought/hacked or something? Its odd to see a bitcointalk hero account hijack a speculation thread with repeated pointless trolling.... now there's name calling "ripplers" like its an insult  Huh odd bro..  You're posting like a democrat soyboy who just can't accept reality.

Funny... I don't see any XRP fans trying to hijack Bitcoin threads to try and protect their investment. 

The difference between confidence and panic maybe? 

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

nice one.

Am saving it.

Funny... I don't see any XRP fans trying to hijack Bitcoin threads to try and protect their investment. 

We all probably know its futile to try to convert zealots...I mean, there are a lot of people promoting LTC too, because its
4X faster than Bitcoin (imagine that) as if its 2013 and that's the last invention in blockchain technology
BitPotus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

nice one.

Am saving it.

yes yes

absolutely shitting bricks over here.

Buttcoin is going to $0 an XRP to $2000 just like that rippletard said on twatter before he deleted it in shame....
sess

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

nice one.

Am saving it.

yes yes

Buttcoin is going to $0 an XRP to $2000 just like that rippletard said on twatter before he deleted it in shame....

i sense... insecurity
why? why so insecure?

how do you think bitcoin will be an accepted global currency if the banks will tell people cryptocurrencies are bad? but what happens if the banks get a product that uses cryptocurrencies and will have to say positive things about 'crypto'.. imagine what will happen to bitcoin once they remove the red flags and add a green flag. But is bitcoin able to do this? Meetings with the G20 - meetings with Central banks, meetings with country leaders - who are you going to send? are we going to send Satoshi? hmm... or GSW? should we vote? and what happens to the people that vote for the loser, will they fork bitcoin to be able to send their deligate? And who are banks going to call if they need help?

for global acceptance, you better get on your hands and knees and start licking it untill it shines, because all these things are things we bitcoin can NOT do, and XRP can, as they have the backing of Ripple - a company willing to spend millions to hire the best of the best for the job to ensure Crypto is going EVERYWHERE but backwards. Do you think this will only affect XRP positively and negatively for the rest of the market? the only thing YOU are doing with your blatant lies about Ripple being a scam - which is as smart as saying the earth is flat - everyone can find out in mere seconds about the truth, but i just get sick and tired of people who are as stupid as you, thinking they can protect their own investment by trying to stop others from investing in anything but the coins they hold in their wallet. you are truely a selfish piece of crap and as bitcoiner im ashamed to have to share the same coins with you.

grow up, and start using your brains for once
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

it's very hard to return back at 2$ as performed last year. However, it will have some pump waves under 1$ if investors keep patient to hold it when it's cheap. Now there are no big investors to make some big pumps as done before in the year of 2017 so it needs a long time .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BitPotus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

nice one.

Am saving it.

yes yes

i sense... insecurity
why? why so insecure?

how do you think bitcoin will be an accepted global currency if the banks will tell people cryptocurrencies are bad? but what happens if the banks get a product that uses cryptocurrencies and will have to say positive things about 'crypto'.. imagine what will happen to bitcoin once they remove the red flags and add a green flag. But is bitcoin able to do this? Meetings with the G20 - meetings with Central banks, meetings with country leaders - who are you going to send? are we going to send Satoshi? hmm... or GSW? should we vote? and what happens to the people that vote for the loser, will they fork bitcoin to be able to send their deligate? And who are banks going to call if they need help?

for global acceptance, you better get on your hands and knees and start licking it untill it shines, because all these things are things we bitcoin can NOT do, and XRP can, as they have the backing of Ripple - a company willing to spend millions to hire the best of the best for the job to ensure Crypto is going EVERYWHERE but backwards. Do you think this will only affect XRP positively and negatively for the rest of the market? the only thing YOU are doing with your blatant lies about Ripple being a scam - which is as smart as saying the earth is flat - everyone can find out in mere seconds about the truth, but i just get sick and tired of people who are as stupid as you, thinking they can protect their own investment by trying to stop others from investing in anything but the coins they hold in their wallet. you are truely a selfish piece of crap and as bitcoiner im ashamed to have to share the same coins with you.

if you were a true Bitcoiner, you would only be trading XRP to stack more BTC....

You're nothing but a little brainwashed puppet who cannot see that you're being manipulated by the ripple grand masters who are busy dumping their

billions of  tokens that they conjured out of thin air onto your stupid little head.....

but i don't expect muppets like you to be exerting any logic.... Grin Grin Kiss Kiss

sess

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

nice one.

Am saving it.

hey bro is your account just bought/hacked or something? Its odd to see a bitcointalk hero account hijack a speculation thread with repeated pointless trolling.... now there's name calling "ripplers" like its an insult  Huh odd bro..  You're posting like a democrat soyboy who just can't accept reality.

I hope the true bitpotus has his account returned soon.  Huh  Huh

yes yes

i sense... insecurity
why? why so insecure?

if you were a true Bitcoiner, you would only be trading XRP to stack more BTC....

You're nothing but a little brainwashed puppet who cannot see that you're being manipulated by the ripple grand masters who are busy dumping their

billions of  tokens that they conjured out of thin air onto your stupid little head.....

but i don't expect muppets like you to be exerting any logic.... Grin Grin Kiss Kiss

who is the brainwashed one here? time to look at the mirror bro, face it - you have become that waht you have always dispised in people who turned you down and laughed at you for investing in bitcoin back in the day. You have become that old cynical conservative nay-sayer that doesnt care what the truth is, it just wants to say NO. shame on you

look at how all that misinformation got stuck in your head. I own a few ripple to quickly move funds around from BTC to BTC - i sell for XRP, move to other exchange, exchange for BTC. Saves me 30m-1h in confirmation time - do you deliberately hop on the slowest moving train that leaves the station to reach your destination, just because you like to boast to others that you are a true maximalist for using the slowest train? a train that even costs more than other trains?

regardless of my partial holdings in XRP - you cannot deny that what they are doing is groundbreaking - and they are getting to places WE will never be able to get at ALL. and best of all - we benefit from this, because bitcoin is the most recognized coin in the world. If you say 'crypto' to a random dude, their response is 'bitcoin'. All you do with these messages is make me feel bad for being part of the BTC community at all. as if lightning wasnt bad press enough for us, you have to make us look like we are dumb, ignorant and annoying people that bash into other projects threads and talk shit about good initiatives.

Grow the fk up dude

oh right, im part of the 1000+btc club, along with many others. many of us no longer hold 1000+ btc, as we bought houses, cars - living the dream other people in crypto are trying to achieve. Why would you put so much effort into trying to deny that for yourself, for others, just because you are extremely uninformed and biased. We coded, we helped, we made the community what it is today - we build, we challenged, we fought and it was a bloody long run. I turn my back to you, wish you woudl have stayed a nocoiner because you act the same as the people we had to challenge along the way for our success
BitPotus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

useless drivel from a poser newbie

any self respecting old-timer Bitcoiner would not be singing Ripple's praises.

ground breaking?

oh please.

They are trying to bribe their way into being perceived as being kosher by dumping their useless token onto gullible fools like yourself.

END OF.

Kiss Kiss

sess

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

ground breaking?

oh please.

They are trying to bribe their way into being perceived as being kosher by dumping their useless token onto gullible fools like yourself.

END OF.

Kiss Kiss

it is you who is being laughed at here by everyone reading this. Everyone sees that a person like you is just not able to understand where bitcoin is limited in its capabilities and where a company such as Ripple is able to reach in and push crypto further towards our goal. We talked about the downside and upside of regulations for many many years, we just cant simple assign a person to take a place at a world conference table to talk about Bitcoin as we all had different opinions about it about who to send and what to say. Our goal is simple: Bitcoin being widely used in the world, being the best currency in the world - seen as a store of value. Mass adoption can happen with banks no longer seeing crypto as a threat, as it will enable institutional money to flow in faster and allow everyone to hold crypto. If banks accept XRP, they will certainly automatically accept BTC. Win-win, ur just too stupid and blind.

its a shame that our hard work we put in for the last decade is being ruined by the likes of you, guys that got lucky in crypto and where its not related to helping out with the tech or adoption or spreading the word across.

so are you going to stay grumpy like an old conservative no-coiner? and why do you care about xrp? and why are you still so emotionally attached to the value of your crypto portfolio? have you become that desperate? did you lose alot of money? forgot to hedge it with shorts during the bear? insecure about your investment because you dont understand the value anymore and you dont realise the sacrifice that has been made in crypto recently? do you feel you have no control at all and are just blindly trying to hit stuff with random bullshit thinking this will help?
BitPotus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

ground breaking?

oh please.

END OF.

Kiss Kiss

it is you who is being laughed at here by everyone reading this. Everyone sees that a person like you is just not able to understand where bitcoin is limited in its capabilities and where a company such as Ripple is able to reach in and push crypto further towards our goal. We talked about the downside and upside of regulations for many many years, we just cant simple assign a person to take a place at a world conference table to talk about Bitcoin as we all had different opinions about it about who to send and what to say. Our goal is simple: Bitcoin being widely used in the world, being the best currency in the world - seen as a store of value. Mass adoption can happen with banks no longer seeing crypto as a threat, as it will enable institutional money to flow in faster and allow everyone to hold crypto. If banks accept XRP, they will certainly automatically accept BTC. Win-win, ur just too stupid and blind.

its a shame that our hard work we put in for the last decade is being ruined by the likes of you, guys that got lucky in crypto and where its not related to helping out with the tech or adoption or spreading the word across.

so are you going to stay grumpy like an old conservative no-coiner? and why do you care about xrp? and why are you still so emotionally attached to the value of your crypto portfolio? have you become that desperate? did you lose alot of money? forgot to hedge it with shorts during the bear? insecure about your investment because you dont understand the value anymore and you dont realise the sacrifice that has been made in crypto recently? do you feel you have no control at all and are just blindly trying to hit stuff with random bullshit thinking this will help?

^^ this is what a TRIGGERED POSER NEWBIE RIPPLETARD SHILL LOOKS LIKE.

Last time I checked weren't the Rippletards claiming that Ripple has nothing to do with XRP?

Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss
sess

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

ground breaking?

oh please.

END OF.

Kiss Kiss

^^ this is what a TRIGGERED POSER NEWBIE RIPPLETARD SHILL LOOKS LIKE.

Last time I checked weren't the Rippletards claiming that Ripple has nothing to do with XRP?

Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss

as far as i know, ripple is a company and xrp is a currency
but as Ripple creates business products that use XRP and sell that to banks, they will be a company that bring crypto into the core of the business world. We've tried that for years but never gotten more than false promisses and mostly negative responses. We started to find creative ways to interact between bitcoin and banks ourselves but that ended up with banks hunting us and trying to shut us down throwing regulatory forms at us. No, to really connect to the non-crypto world, you need someone or something that is capable to act in both worlds. We never had a chance to get a chair at boardmeetings to educate those nocoiners correctly, resulting in banks saying retarded stuff about crypto eventually and having us fight back on the fud using our media connections.

ask me something about bitcoin next, my knowledge about ripple is limited
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

I agree with this interesting analysis - Ripple (XRP): Why Hodling Is Investors’ Only Option

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/08/ripple-xrp-why-hodling-is-investors-only-option/
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

It was piecful thread for couple of months and than came IT...
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:12:19 AM by groko271

yeah, i expect Hhampuz was not expecting a hero member to represent his campaign in such a negative light. We'll see what he says.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:54:02 AM

yeah, i expect Hhampuz was not expecting a hero member to represent his campaign in such a negative light. We'll see what he says.

Definitelly nothing that would be worth to read.
BitPotus

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:52 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 05:44:49 AM by BitPotus

typical of a RIPPLETARD SNITCH

didn't expect anything less from you.

when facts start raining, you all curl up like the little spineless bitches you are and go run to mummy.

By the way, when one of the most ardent Ripple Supporters and Legendary Trader gives you this type of advice, you should be paying attention instead of

trying to con noobs into buying your bags you bunch of scammers.

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

Oh well so coin based is now also considering custody for more than 40 cripto assets....guess whos on the list  Cheesy lol

http://fortune.com/2018/08/03/coinbase-custody/

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-custody-is-exploring-a-range-of-new-assets-e700496844be?gi=29f427ddbdae

On Friday, Coinbase announced it will expand its custody service to include 40 more assets, including XRP, which is the third biggest cryptocurrency by market cap.

Institutional funds are required by law to use a custodian to hold their assets and protect them from theft. In return, the custodians charge a fee to keep the assets secure
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: