Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft, yes the real MICROSOFT just partnered with IOTA  (Read 9606 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:42:07 PM

just common sense
all this scams popping out and the dev making millionaires of dollars and their coding is just useless in real world, only HYPES!

I'm not sure generalization should be applied in every single case.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

just common sense
all this scams popping out and the dev making millionaires of dollars and their coding is just useless in real world, only HYPES!

I'm not sure generalization should be applied in every single case.

all claimed to be special but 1000% are scam alike useless crap. lol

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:43:56 PM

all claimed to be special but 1000% are scam alike useless crap. lol

I disagree about 1000%, let's stop there because further discussion seems to be useless.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:46:04 PM

there are tons of useless shitcoins out there which the dev are millionaires. this shit is no different. it's all about hypes and manipulating games.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:14:14 PM

there are tons of useless shitcoins out there which the dev are millionaires. this shit is no different. it's all about hypes and manipulating games.

Funny

Microsoft seems to disagree with you

I'll probably go with them.

And by the way, I trusted CFB anyway.

Why dont you look into Iota. You look really smart 99.75% of the time with these blanket statements.

However, Iota is the exception here.

Factom, Iota and Ethereum are it, plus another coin I dont know the name of yet.

That's all that they have partnered with that I know of.

Bentach, you need to understand, Iota doesn't even have a blockchain. It uses a new innovation called a Tangle.

This allows Iota to solve many issues that have plagued crypto for years, such as the scaling issue for example.

Read up on it. You sound very uninformed.

I would hate for people to not trust you later when you are outing a real scam.

Thanks
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:23:12 PM

We'll see what code and functionality we'll get. I don't want to butter up CfB but he not used to turn up with copy-paste shitcoins. Perhaps IOTA will be a failure but in that case it not going to happen because of the dev was after the quick buck.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 04:48:33 PM

this nonsense shit already seen from miles and miles away, i once already said microsoft trying to add all the shitcoins to their shit project call azure. nothing new.

Yeah I get that anti-Microsoft vibe and it is for a good reason. Still I got to admit Azure is one very serious platform for virtual machines, tried it, and it works very good.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:33:17 PM

Factom, Iota and Ethereum are it, plus another coin I dont know the name of yet.

emercoin

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/
hashtag101

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:00:13 PM

emercoin

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/

Ok, thanks. Now I know all 4.
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:13:36 AM

Virtually anyone can become a Microsoft partner if they pay a small amount of money. My friend became one while unemployed so he could add it to his resume. Whenever I see this type of nonsense posted even if it's for Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA it just makes me laugh.

Interesting, we haven't paid a single cent, in fact we got quite a lot of free stuff from Microsoft's Azure department. Interesting huh?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:31:14 AM

Virtually anyone can become a Microsoft partner if they pay a small amount of money. My friend became one while unemployed so he could add it to his resume. Whenever I see this type of nonsense posted even if it's for Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA it just makes me laugh.

Interesting, we haven't paid a single cent, in fact we got quite a lot of free stuff from Microsoft's Azure department. Interesting huh?

Are they providing you with free coverage in their mental health plan?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:53:54 AM

U bitter about something?

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
StinkyLover

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:55:36 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 12:15:19 PM by StinkyLover

Benthach probably bought BTC at $1000. Hang in there! Cheesy
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

U bitter about something?

He is a troll that has been stalking me for 4 months now, he's just projecting Smiley

http://bitcoinist.net/iota-internet-things-without-blockchain/

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:59:30 PM

Very cool Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:31:41 AM

AZURE  Cheesy

I knew what i would see before i clicked this link..

I also called it on IRC before to.. soooooo predicable.

I posted this on IRC looooooong ago girls..

PS: I told ya so Wink

14[01:22] <Spoetnik> you see what is coming eh guys ?
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> The other shit coin pushers will see this "APP's" hosted service angle & copy it.
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> Then..
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> Plenty of OTHER shit clones will ALSO claim they get their shit hosted on Azure (AKA: used by Microsoft)
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> Gimmick copied .
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> then the greedy hoards will dump ETH and run to that coin.. leaving the wide eyed gullible morons bag holding
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> here we go again LOL
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> roudn & round
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> nothing ever chnages girls Wink
14[01:26] <Spoetnik> changes*

FUD first & ask questions later™
hashtag101

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:41:38 AM

AZURE  Cheesy

I knew what i would see before i clicked this link..

I also called it on IRC before to.. soooooo predicable.

I posted this on IRC looooooong ago girls..

PS: I told ya so Wink

14[01:22] <Spoetnik> you see what is coming eh guys ?
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> The other shit coin pushers will see this "APP's" hosted service angle & copy it.
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> Then..
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> Plenty of OTHER shit clones will ALSO claim they get their shit hosted on Azure (AKA: used by Microsoft)
14[01:24] <Spoetnik> Gimmick copied .
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> then the greedy hoards will dump ETH and run to that coin.. leaving the wide eyed gullible morons bag holding
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> here we go again LOL
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> roudn & round
14[01:25] <Spoetnik> nothing ever chnages girls Wink
14[01:26] <Spoetnik> changes*

Do you think Iota is a shitcoin, or a clone? I mean, it doesn't even have a  blockchain.

I figured you would like this one.

So, in your case, now we reached the point of your process where you ask questions, right?

Cause now its later LOL

Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

You know nothing and who are you talking to we're men here you lame troll

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

IOTA proves that it is the best!

Except from the Microsoft giant, IOTA is the only one with:

Partnership with Ubuntu, Canonical

http://www.tangleblog.com/2017/02/21/february-report-3/

Also Innogy !!

https://medium.com/iotatangle/automating-machine-transactions-and-building-trust-in-the-4th-industrial-revolution-d3219a157396#.3by2sfouk

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
dannon

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:30:04 PM

Didn't Microsoft partner with eth and then the DAO was hacked and they backed out? Do you think they will stick around this time?

Sad Sad Anyone else sick of trying to join signature campaigns and being denied after you have worn their signature for a week? Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: