Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be the right way of dividing money in the world?
give everybody the same amount
a person decides how much he/she needs and takes it
the more you work the more you get

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money and people  (Read 4770 times)
Andarin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:40:43 PM

We can't live in this world without money, because money is what we need to buy foods, clothes, etc. basic needs of a human. That is why they say that money is the root of all kinds of evil, which is true because some even kill for money. It's just so sad to think about but that's the reality we can't do anything but to accept it Sad
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:08:33 PM

I know its not fair at all but money is the key stone of life
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:12:49 AM

Its very simple the more you work the more you get  Roll Eyes

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
apollofire

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

Its going to be a worst scenario where Govt is the deciding authority. They will distribute money unevenly and most to their cronies etc.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:45:16 AM

the only option of these 3 that could ever work is the more you work the more you earn. people are lazy and if everyone had the same then no one would need to work because they could buy anything they wanted, that means when you need a plumber or electrician you cant actually get one because they have enough money and wont want to go out to work. At the end of the day that would make money worthless, same goes for taking however much you want. In a real world these options are just not workable.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:08:36 AM

that's the reality we can't do anything but to accept it Sad

Well that's not exactly true, you do have a choice. The 'world' pretty much offers you to choose the minute you're born. Join us or die. We control everything, this world is ours, there is nowhere for you to hide if you don't join us. But I guess it's not really a choice for most because everyone values their lives above everything else.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:13:59 AM

We can't live in this world without money, because money is what we need to buy foods, clothes, etc. basic needs of a human. That is why they say that money is the root of all kinds of evil, which is true because some even kill for money. It's just so sad to think about but that's the reality we can't do anything but to accept it Sad
Money is just a manipulative that item that oppress people in doing things that's unnecessary. Money is just use in a system that we have, if you remove money we can still live as long as people will help each other but this is impossible since people has different minds and as long as religion exist people will never see reality and will still blind follow the ignorance of their religion.
mv__

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:16:54 AM

Did you mean the more rich your parents are the more you get?
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:44:15 PM

Its very simple the more you work the more you get  Roll Eyes

Ask yourself does being a rich means you're working hard as what farmers do? The answer is no, reason people get rich is because they have the ability to buy resources which a hardwork person can't then make this person as a puppet to do the work for them. Getting 10% from employee which do the work while 90% for the boss which doesn't do anything and his only part is the resources/equipement he has for the employer to be able to work.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:22:28 PM

Ask yourself does being a rich means you're working hard as what farmers do? The answer is no, reason people get rich is because they have the ability to buy resources which a hardwork person can't then make this person as a puppet to do the work for them. Getting 10% from employee which do the work while 90% for the boss which doesn't do anything and his only part is the resources/equipement he has for the employer to be able to work.

Sad truth. But really pretty much how everything works. This is the system that is not that easy to breach. The key if you ask me is education. People who worked hard and invest on education gets to have a a more fair shot in life.

Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:49:55 PM

Sad truth. But really pretty much how everything works. This is the system that is not that easy to breach. The key if you ask me is education. People who worked hard and invest on education gets to have a a more fair shot in life.
yes every one should have money according to their work. for example if i am posting here for a signature campaign and they are paying me for my quality posts. if i am not completing my limit and just post 2 or 3 they why will they pay me for more than 2 or 3. or why should pay equally to one who is completing his job and one who not completing it.
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:40:25 PM

But the issue with needing to invest in education in order to get anywhere is that you can't invest what you don't have, meaning if you do get higher education it would have to be on a loan which makes its own debt. The system is good at making everything daunting too.
Dank14

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:49:22 PM

It is better for people to work for money or else we might become lazy slobs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: