Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:56:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Iota partnering with Microsoft put it in the Top Five on CMC?  (Read 3001 times)
Vicodin (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:46:20 PM

Ethereum and Factom both are one of the very few that Microsoft had join Azure along with Iota.

Will Iota reach a market cap like they did.

Btw, does anyone know who the other coin is that Microsoft added as a partner?

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:53:20 PM

Ethereum and Factom both are one of the very few that Microsoft had join Azure along with Iota.

Will Iota reach a market cap like they did.

Btw, does anyone know who the other coin is that Microsoft added as a partner?

I believe that the hardware support of IOTA (running on JINN IoT processor) will be the game changer.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:00:51 PM

It will be at least #3

Probably will beat Ethereum.

And has the best chance of any project yet to beat BTC.

And yes guys, BTC will be dethroned one day, for those that dont agree, have ancestors that thought the world was flat. Period.

So yes, it will be in the top five
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

It will be at least #3

And yes guys, BTC will be dethroned one day, for those that dont agree, have ancestors that thought the world was flat. Period.

"Probably beat ethereum".  You probably had ancestors that thought the moon was made of cheese

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:20:31 PM

It will be at least #3

"Probably beat ethereum".  You probably had ancestors that thought the moon was made of cheese

Ethereum is almost impossible to dethrone. They are now the king of altcoins just behind bitcoin.
I don't know anything about IOTA but it needs to establish itself and have lots of volume in an exchange before it has a chance to challenge Ethereum.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:03:14 PM

Is Factom or Emercoin there ? Why would you think IOTA will somehow profit more from this than any other project has so far ?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:05:11 PM

the world was flat

Haha, everyone knows that the Earth is hollow.
hashtag101

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:19:24 AM

Is Factom or Emercoin there ? Why would you think IOTA will somehow profit more from this than any other project has so far ?

Great point.

You're right. My mind just seen Iota and Top Five, and it went and ran off on me. I hate it when that happens lol  Grin

CLEARLY Microsoft taking notice before beta helps, but no it's not going to magically put it in the top five.

So to answer the OP correctly...

No.

And yes, it will be in the top five because that happens naturally when you're in the top 3  Wink
hashtag101

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:23:53 AM

It will be at least #3

"Probably beat ethereum".  You probably had ancestors that thought the moon was made of cheese

Ethereum is almost impossible to dethrone. They are now the king of altcoins just behind bitcoin.
I don't know anything about IOTA but it needs to establish itself and have lots of volume in an exchange before it has a chance to challenge Ethereum.

Oh, jeez

Now there are TWO coins that cant be dethroned!!  Shocked

Shucks, I give up then. I'm selling my computer tomorrow  Cheesy
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:48:25 AM

Now there are TWO coins that cant be dethroned!!  Shocked

Since there is only one throne, do they have to share?  Does one sit on the lap of the other?  loooool
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:07:28 AM

Game of Thrones.

Except nobody realizes the real throne is currently occupied by fiat.
Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:56:03 AM

Iota is making moves. Just look for yourself if you dont believe me.

They are about to land another "BIG DEAL" is what its being called. It's hard to imagine that it will be larger than Microsoft, but the community is putting up 25 million Iota. This is currently valued at around $350,000 @ current sales rates, and they are 70% of the way there.

The price continues to go up daily. I wonder what kind of jump it will make once the details of the big deal are released? 

All we know is that they have helped Ether and BTC, and will boost Iota in a similar fashion.

The leader is so "real world" adoption focused, its something to watch, as he continues to court real companies, land  REAL partners, and receive grants.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:01:14 AM

Iota is recognised already as a scam by 50% of the board.

More will realise it is since you are now spamming this board with iota pumping threads.

Where was all the ICO advertising on this main board before or during the ICO??

IOTA is simply nxt2 by the same people that created nxt.

I Own Tons Assholes......do you want to buy a few crumbs at 30x ico price.

No thanks put it on an exchange so the market can decide and save you pumping for your thread alone.

At least even ethereum made effort to advertise their ico and give POW distribution.

Look at LISK - they made sure you heard about their ICO cant go one page without 5 LISK banners in your face plus facebook and twitter rewards.

This is deliberately being held up from exchanges because they want to keep it even more captive whilst trying to whip up some super pumping threads.

Don't buy that for 20-30x ico price

Look to support fairer coins.

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:18:43 AM

More will realise it is since you are now spamming this board with iota pumping threads.

No thanks put it on an exchange so the market can decide and save you pumping for your thread alone.

At least even ethereum made effort to advertise their ico and give POW distribution.

Look at LISK - they made sure you heard about their ICO cant go one page without 5 LISK banners in your face plus facebook and twitter rewards.

This is deliberately being held up from exchanges because they want to keep it even more captive whilst trying to whip up some super pumping threads.

Damn, cryptohunter. Here you are again copy/paste your trolling.

At sad attempt at that considering all that you say are lies that have already been proven wrong.

You contradict yourself a lot, as you said you didn't buy any iota. Is that why you are copy/paste now, cause you can't even keep track of all your lies about Iota?

Pathetic

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:24:22 AM

At sad attempt at that considering all that you say are lies that have already been proven wrong.

You contradict yourself a lot, as you said you didn't buy any iota. Is that why you are copy/paste now, cause you can't even keep track of all your lies about Iota?

Pathetic

No this is your sad attempt at pumping your ICO scam.

LIES?? what lies?

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:36:17 AM

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Give it up, Iota is not even close to a scam. They have been, just like lisk partnered with Microsoft, received a grant, and are involved with other realworld companies.

Hardly a scam. Quit acting so butthurt my man. Its pathetic.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:41:06 AM

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Give it up, Iota is not even close to a scam. They have been, just like lisk partnered with Microsoft, received a grant, and are involved with other realworld companies.

Here it comes...

Butthurt
sour grapes...

This is what all scammers says once people start to catch on.

TOO LATE - over 50% of the board already classed it as a scam and it is not even released. I mean that is some kind of record.

Once you force everyone to recognise it is a scam by pumping and pumping before release then MS will maybe catch on that it is all a bit scammy and they will want distance from it after all.

I'm sure the 21 people who bought ALL of nxt said everyone else was butthurt and sour grapes and that all ICO should just be distributed to a tiny % of the board so they can sell for 30 or 100x to everyone else. Sounds great.

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:44:22 AM

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Here it comes...

Butthurt
sour grapes...

This is what all scammer says once people start to catch on.

TOO LATE - over 50% of the board already classed it as a scam and it is not even released. I mean that is some kind of record.

I'm sure the 21 people who bought ALL of nxt said everyone else was butthurt and sour grapes and that all ICO should just be distributed to a tiny % of the board so they can sell for 30 or 100x to everyone else. Sounds great.

How are you comparing this to Nxt? It makes no sense at all.

Tell me this. How many people have participated in the lisk ICO?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:49:05 AM

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Here it comes...

Butthurt
sour grapes...

This is what all scammer says once people start to catch on.

How are you comparing this to Nxt? It makes no sense at all.

Tell me this. How many people have participated in the lisk ICO?

Really?? you can see no realtionship at all??

Let me help you.

Both made by the same people and both deliberately only distributed to a TINY TINY percentage of the board.

NXT1 owners were not so greedy though. They actually were selling for 2-3x ICO prices for a while after the ICO

NXT2 IOTA owners want 3000% already for nothing.

It is being deliberately held off of exchanges because if it was put there now it would sink to ico levels.

They want to pump it whilst not releasing hardly any so it drives the prices up and we accept it is worth 3000% more before they release more to the market.

You are either crazy asking these questions or you are very anti iota and want to clarify even the smallest details that present IOTA as a scam.

Let me ask you this.

Can you even tell me one other coin on the board that has more in common with NXT?

Come on.

1 . same people
2. same kind of distribution ( i mean obviously just giving it to 21 people would looks suspect have to pretend a bit to share it out)

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:24:48 AM

Prove your insane accusations or they are just that.

Again how many people were involved in the Lisk crowdsale?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: