Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Iota partnering with Microsoft put it in the Top Five on CMC?  (Read 3003 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:16:29 AM

I don't see posts of cryptohunter that are not quoted because "This user is currently ignored" but those that were visible indicate that he hasn't bought iotas yet. Once he buys you'll be shocked how fast this guy will turn on 180 degree and start praising Iota to sell high. Once he succeeds on that he'll do another 180 degree turn trying to buy cheaper. And so on, and so on. If the humankind found a way to loop him into a mechanical electricity generator we wouldn't need Hoover Dam  Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:42:13 AM

I don't see posts of cryptohunter that are not quoted because "This user is currently ignored" but those that were visible indicate that he hasn't bought iotas yet. Once he buys you'll be shocked how fast this guy will turn on 180 degree and start praising Iota to sell high. Once he succeeds on that he'll do another 180 degree turn trying to buy cheaper. And so on, and so on. If the humankind found a way to loop him into a mechanical electricity generator we wouldn't need Hoover Dam  Cheesy

Hey cfb great to see you here....

You see all of that even if true means absolutely nothing. It is not true anyway-  but even if it were that would not change the facts that you and very very TINY % of this board hoard tons of this and fully intend on unloading for 3000% or greater whilst telling everyone else how fair it all was.

Just like you did with NXT. Why not call it NXT2? or  the nxt scam

Why not just be honest say. We want to control all the coins, we will keep telling you how great it is and telling you how much you want it. But you can't have it yet ...maybe just a few crumbs for 3000%. We won't put it on exchanges until we have had weeks of pump threads. Then eventually we will make you believe that is just the normal price for it that you have to pay. Sure we are then only going to leak a little at the time and probably buy and sell to ourselves for high prices so it looks like even 3000% was a good deal. Slowly but surely you'll all believe it's worth 50000% and we will dump and move on to another project... NXT3.

It's good and I know you must be very rich from nxt1 but really there can be no nxt2. Not to that same degree.

Best thing stop all you puppets from spamming the main section - get on exchange and let your actions dictate the price. Not your big plans your dreams your lies. Just get it on exchange and let's watch what happens with the development.

Sounds interesting but what will it really bring to the table. Let's wait and see.

Put on the exchange now. Stop pumping with dreams and possible benefits and possibilities. Let's watch operate out in the wild.

Oh wait we can even create a gui or wallet? so it can't go to exchanges weeks and weeks after promised release?

I don't want to take a total dislike to IOTA but stop making the ICO seem worse than it seems already.

I like your Hoover dam joke ... it was great. Do you have more jokes like that?  what about the one about running a fair ICO for once ?? hehe that's your  fav joke if i remember correctly . How does it go again?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:43:34 AM

I hope the post above is not directed to me, can't see it...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:52:26 AM

First they ignore you....

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

No, just a picture of his cat taking a dump in a pot plant
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:54:23 AM

No, just a picture of his cat taking a dump in a pot plant

Oh, his posts are improving in quality, this is a good sign.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:14:24 AM

the world was flat

Haha, everyone knows that the Earth is hollow.

That is where the reptilians who control Microsoft and Iota spend most of their free time?

<back on topic>
Will Iota partnering with Microsoft put it in the Top Five on CMC?
After reading some of the news about Iota, I have a question:
What is the value in "Blockchain as a Service"?
A Blockchain is supposed to be decentralized, so how does putting a huge company in control help anyone?

Vicodin (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:29:55 AM

the world was flat

Haha, everyone knows that the Earth is hollow.

That is where the reptilians who control Microsoft and Iota spend most of their free time?

<back on topic>
Will Iota partnering with Microsoft put it in the Top Five on CMC?
After reading some of the news about Iota, I have a question:
What is the value in "Blockchain as a Service"?
A Blockchain is supposed to be decentralized, so how does putting a huge company in control help anyone?

Great post!

I.think it is alo important to remember that Microsoft has zero control over Iota. So I would like to hear the answer as well.

Im sure it makes sense or cfb and iotatoken would not have done it.

Must be something to do with the network. Plus, nice to say you're partnering with one of the  biggest tech companies on the hollow planet  WinkWink Wink

lovely89

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:25:29 PM

I skimmed over it.

He mentions 'scam' and 'nxt2' alot. 'Pumping' and 'control' are mentioned a bit too. You're not missing much, he really just keeps regurgitating the same stuff... gets pretty boring.

On a more positive note, he likes your joke!

...I like your Hoover dam joke ... it was great...

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:32:21 PM

This is great. Without the sense of humor his life would be awful.
Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:06:06 AM

He is quite the character.

He just whipped up this hairbrained trollpoint, and turned it into quite the production. It's kind of funny really.

He has no chance to hurt Iota, especially with such a far-fetched, contradictory storyline.

Its something to watch tho. I'm sure you're busy but if you're looking for a good laugh, take him off ignore for a minute and check this shit out. It's so beyond ridiculous, it will have you in tears. Funny shit. Especially his own thread he has going now. 

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:34:07 AM

He just whipped up this hairbrained trollpoint, and turned it into quite the production. It's kind of funny really.

He has no chance to hurt Iota, especially with such a far-fetched, contradictory storyline.

Its something to watch tho. I'm sure you're busy but if you're looking for a good laugh, take him off ignore for a minute and check this shit out. It's so beyond ridiculous, it will have you in tears. Funny shit. Especially his own thread he has going now. 

But around 50% of the board don't think it's far fetched - they think it's a scam too according to the polls conducted.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:29:11 AM

But around 50% of the board don't think it's far fetched - they think it's a scam too according to the polls conducted.

Only 50% ...
I just did a street intercept survey and there 61% answered that it might be a scam.
69% of the interviewees believe that Bitcoin is a scam and 84% believe that Donald Trump is actually George Bush Sr. after undergoing plastic surgery
 Roll Eyes
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:10:59 AM

The pathetic IOTA shill LiQio is keep shilling to attract more noobs, naives and idiots into the IOTA scam.

On the note of the Microsoft Azure "partnering" - which is of course has nothing to do with a MSFT partnership - here is my post from the unmoderated IOTA thread:

The IOTA "investors" are beginning realize that I was absolutely correct about the MSFT Azure sign-up process, it means absolutely nothing and it has no reflection whatsoever on the business viability of IOTA (which is zero as we have established the figure in this thread). Microsoft which is keen to sell its cloud service allows any wankers to sign-up who can provide a 10 lines description about their vaporware. Therefore, since any wankers can sign up, iotatoken David boy has signed up.

By the way what an oxymoron the proposition is: the centralized cloud service provider incorporates solutions which main unique selling point (USP) is decentralization. And then the scammers hype this absolutely meaningless business proposition to the idiots as a significant deal.

Any US citizens are interested to sue Microsoft with a class action for providing platforms for the IOTA scammers who sell illegal investment securities to US citizens? Should be a straightforward litigation to hold accountable MSFT to associate itself with the IOTA scammers (even if it does via a sign-up process).

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:15:52 AM

The pathetic IOTA shill LiQio is keep shilling to attract more noobs, naives and idiots into the IOTA scam.

Wait, wait, I thought I was a sock-puppet?

Speaking of pathetic shills:

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:16:08 AM

when was Iota ICO? i checked their site periodically in the last month, never saw anything about the ICO...  Huh
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:36:45 AM

Ethereum and Factom both are one of the very few that Microsoft had join Azure along with Iota.

Will Iota reach a market cap like they did.

Btw, does anyone know who the other coin is that Microsoft added as a partner?

Since this thread started Microsoft has added even more, not just Iota, Factom, and Ethereum.  Now there is Lisk, Bitshares, and Syscoin. Not sure if Microsoft is then going to weed some out or what they will do from here.  At this point it seems like no big deal to be on Azure.

I love Bitcoin
Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:36:22 AM

when was Iota ICO? i checked their site periodically in the last month, never saw anything about the ICO...  Huh

They didn't explain it in pictures, sorry

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:39:11 AM

Polls, as in plural?

Funny you cant show us one?

I wonder why that is?

iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

The lead dev of BitShares (IOTA's biggest "zero fee transaction" competitior) was pumping IOTA before the IPO even started.  And he was doing it on the main page of the BitShares forum!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19534.msg251719.html#msg251719

I couldn't go anywhere without hearing about IOTA back then. It was a little too hyped if you ask me.

In fact, it appears that the arrival of IOTA into the competitive microtransactions landscape pushed BitShares to bring zero fee transactions to GUI faster than they were planning to! The race to launch the first "zero fee transaction crypto with GUI is coming down to the wire!

Bitshares' 'zero fees' is not even same league as IOTA. IOTA has unlimited intrinsic zero fees, Bitshares has proportionate, which is not even relevant for IoT. Bitshares is a completely different market. This is like comparing Blue Origin to Space X, when the rockets are COMPLETELY different. You can't just grab onto a label and say "Oh this has some form of zero fees, therefore it's identical to this other thing with zero fees".

IOTA invented zero fees, we already got it operational, and it's all encompassing. The race has been won. The GUI doesn't matter for IoT.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: