Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Abuser Lutpin  (Read 1940 times)
ausbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:17:33 PM

lol
you need to make efforts to read whole topic again, your proofs are old and account ownership changed after that. but yes you added 1 post to your account easily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:22:16 PM

your proofs are old and account ownership changed after that
You haven't proved that. Any scammer after scamming can say "Oh but I bought this account from the other guy" do you seriously expect anyone to believe you without proof? Just based on the seclog?

but yes you added 1 post to your account easily
And what exactly does that mean? Neither am I farming for a sig like you, nor do I have any potential activity to claim by posting "empty" posts

Edit: Not that I'm implying in any way that the neg will be removed even if you bought the account
ausbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:28:00 PM

your proofs are old and account ownership changed after that
You haven't proved that. Any scammer after scamming can say "Oh but I bought this account from the other guy" do you seriously expect anyone to believe you without proof? Just based on the seclog?

but yes you added 1 post to your account easily
And what exactly does that mean? Neither am I farming for a sig like you, nor do I have any potential activity to claim by posting "empty" posts

Edit: Not that I'm implying in any way that the neg will be removed even if you bought the account
you guys are full of shit and blind

@Neotox check your PM
take the account and refund me my money
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:31:13 PM

I will take a look at everything later and will give my opinion if ownership transferred prior to the negative rating being issued later today.

I believe that I checked for this when I placed my rating on the account, however I will check again.
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:31:46 PM

I have been finding alts of scammers but IMO if password of account changed and someone saying account was sold then giving negative with old proofs isn't a good idea.
Someone a user sell one of their account and that used for scam it doesn't mean give negative to all accounts without any proof
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:37:54 PM

I have been finding alts of scammers but IMO if password of account changed and someone saying account was sold then giving negative with old proofs isn't a good idea.
So in your opinion if someone scammed in Nov. 2015 , and then decided to come back on his alt and said "I was sold this account by the owner." after a simple pass change you'd believe that?
Someone a user sell one of their account and that used for scam it doesn't mean give negative to all accounts without any proof
Why not? Anyway there is ample proof(that has still not been disproved by any strong indication of an account sale, except a pass change) the account was originally under CEG's control. For all I know it still could be

I will take a look at everything later and will give my opinion if ownership transferred prior to the negative rating being issued later today.
Feel free to share the proofs if you come to the conclusion that the account was indeed sold, unlike the OP who keeps stupidly repeating the same thing

The problem is the anointed group frowns on selling of accounts as well as this issue,so the negative rep would just change to show that.

Account sales is ok by my book
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:38:40 PM

The problem is the anointed group frowns on selling of accounts as well as this issue,so the negative rep would just change to show that.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Shield

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

So in your opinion if someone scammed in Nov. 2015 , and then decided to come back on his alt and said "I was sold this account by the owner." after a simple pass change you'd believe that?
Why not? Anyway there is ample proof(that has still not been disproved by any strong indication of an account sale, except a pass change) the account was originally under CEG's control. For all I know it still could be
you have missed comments from account seller that was defending him.
bitcoin.business

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:24:49 PM

This guy is an idiot (Lutpin) thinks hes high and mighty leaving negative reps.. I never even sent him accounts and he claims that I gave away cracked accounts, what a douche, I rather give aaway accounts then people selling them here to make money..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 09:26:58 PM

I never even sent him accounts and he claims that I gave away cracked accounts, what a douche, I rather give aaway accounts then people selling them here to make money..
I contacted 2 guys who got accounts from your giveaway, both shared the accounts you gave to them with me.
I verified those accounts to be available in public on sites that share leaked/cracked accounts.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 10:09:49 PM

what proofs you guys need.
I have bought and resold this account back in January
don't ruin someone's business if you can't find real scammers on forum

Available
PM me to rent this space.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:20:08 PM

This guy is an idiot (Lutpin) thinks hes high and mighty leaving negative reps.. I never even sent him accounts and he claims that I gave away cracked accounts, what a douche, I rather give aaway accounts then people selling them here to make money..

can you proof you dont?

Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

I think its time blazed goes back to Level 2, They did the same with LBC account seller ,destroying sales and trolling.

can you proof
Why ask the proof now ? when we don't need it before tagging an innocent participant in investor based games.

yo
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:23:48 AM

I believe that I checked for this when I placed my rating on the account, however I will check again.
I have removed my negative rating against ausbit, and recommend that others do the same.

Looking at the archives of the security log, it does look like transfer of ownership potentially happened after the date that the address that connected the account to PoeEDgar et al. Although it is impossible to prove that ownership of the account did not take place, the burden of proof is on the person who left the rating to prove the account did not change hands between the time the address was posted that connected the account to the scammer and when the rating was left, and I am currently unable to prove that ownership did not change in this period.

It appears as though I may have made a mistake when I left my negative rating for this person, and I apologize for this.

I am however, still investigating and it is possible that additional negative ratings may follow regarding this situation.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:13:59 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 07:04:14 PM by whywefight

I think its time blazed goes back to Level 2, They did the same with LBC account seller ,destroying sales and trolling.

can you proof
Why ask the proof now ? when we don't need it before tagging an innocent participant in investor based games.

because its my party and i can do what i want to

EDIT:

As my posts about explaining what i meant by party were deleted, let me put it here so it gets clear:

party as event, not party as team or people

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 11:57:04 AM

ausbit

why the only my account from the list was tagged when its ownership was changed already and any blind person can see that from security log

Security log doesn't prove who changed the password. The whole, I bought this account and etc has been used before. Not saying this is what you did, instead trying to show you why account buying can be risking.
A user with common sense can get idea from security log that account ownership is changed

An idea, yes, but no proof. Otherwise we would have ALOT of accounts with neg or neutral trust saying that it is a sold account.

Sometimes scammers try to claim they bought the account only to make it ready for a better account sale.

I did not check the evidences but blockchain proofs are pretty good normally. Might be you bought the wrong account and it was, unfortunately, unavoidable since it probably was impossible to find that before.

Quickseller

I have removed my negative rating against ausbit, and recommend that others do the same.

Looking at the archives of the security log, it does look like transfer of ownership potentially happened after the date that the address that connected the account to PoeEDgar et al. Although it is impossible to prove that ownership of the account did not take place, the burden of proof is on the person who left the rating to prove the account did not change hands between the time the address was posted that connected the account to the scammer and when the rating was left, and I am currently unable to prove that ownership did not change in this period.

It appears as though I may have made a mistake when I left my negative rating for this person, and I apologize for this.

I am however, still investigating and it is possible that additional negative ratings may follow regarding this situation.

Interesting to see you getting more cautious. Smiley

Well, you are right, it is up to the one that gave the red trust. At the end the seclog might show that the previous owner changed the password twice to let it look like the account was sold.

In such cases a private message could not really help too since it would be no problem to fake a sale with a newbie account too.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BSM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:06:32 AM

Yeah Lutpin fomous motherfucker. Please anybody block him!  Cry I am also victim of his folly...
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 01:09:00 PM

This is getting ridiculous now almost every thread made sees luptin having to remove or change his feedback, I agree with Heutenamos, i think its time blazed gets demoted to DT2

Shield

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:12:41 PM

This is getting ridiculous now almost every thread made sees luptin having to remove or change his feedback, I agree with Heutenamos, i think its time blazed gets demoted to DT2

Yes being on DT, he should be careful when giving negative feedbacks and only do this when he is 100% sure with proofs
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:14:17 PM

I haven't kept up with all these threads but from what I've seen, he has been linking accounts through blockchain. You guys wanted proof, he posted proof. In this case, this is the risk of buying accounts. You get linked to others and it can be hard to prove otherwise (sec log doesn't count).

Someone should create a tl;dr thread for blazed if it's getting that bad though.

Yes being on DT, he should be careful when giving negative feedbacks and only do this when he is 100% sure with proofs

um okay, blockchain evidence is not proof.. i guess.

maybe someone should PM theymos and just have him remove the part I bolded below:
Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

but I doubt he would.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: