Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Help Me? How to earn bitcoins? without buying a bitcoin.  (Read 3915 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

You can find various option to earn bitcoin without buying. Few of which is often suggested are gambling, signature campaign, faucets, trading.
Other better options to earn bitcoin is to get freelance jobs from the services section of our bitcointalk forum.
I do agree that many ways such as faucets or signature campaign which can be applicable to earn bit coins but it is not possible it seems without buying a bitcoin since it would take lot of efforts and hard work to earn such high value of being able to get a bit coin.
At Sr. member rate, you can easily make over 1 BTC with just 2k posts, its basically free money

How long you need to post 2k posts ? your signature campaign is really good though, unlimited post and have good rates. That's why i want to be sr.member  to earn more bitcoins.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 03:04:39 PM

As your current rank is just newbie so you can join other campaigns like twitter campaigns and facebook campaigns.
The only condition for these campaigns is that you need to have a number of friends, followers, etc.

You can check out the games and rounds section of this forum that has giveaways.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

You can find various option to earn bitcoin without buying. Few of which is often suggested are gambling, signature campaign, faucets, trading.
Other better options to earn bitcoin is to get freelance jobs from the services section of our bitcointalk forum.
I do agree that many ways such as faucets or signature campaign which can be applicable to earn bit coins but it is not possible it seems without buying a bitcoin since it would take lot of efforts and hard work to earn such high value of being able to get a bit coin.
At Sr. member rate, you can easily make over 1 BTC with just 2k posts, its basically free money

How long you need to post 2k posts ? your signature campaign is really good though, unlimited post and have good rates. That's why i want to be sr.member  to earn more bitcoins.

but, for now the rate for Full members and Sr.member almost the same and not much different. even your rank currently have the same payment as my hero member account.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:15:55 PM

go to any gambling site ,claim faucets then try your luck,gamble it if you have won  some btc invest it,then goto playstore download all the games and applications that pays you bitcoin by using or playing thier app. theres so much ways how to earn bitcoin without spending a penny.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:52:50 PM

The only thing that i can suggest to you if you watn to earn bitcoin without money .. just join in any signature campaign that accept newbie rank..
YOu can try apply in 777coin and bitivest.. if you have some skills you can offer it in services section . so that you can make money with offering service or your skill.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JustDie

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:53:14 PM

find humman resource on this forum you will get enough money every weeks  Cool

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 04:35:03 AM

If you want to earn bitcoins, you can try to trade btc or altcoin is the best way to earn money, but it's risky to lose your money if you do not understand about it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:53:35 AM

If you want to earn bitcoins, you can try to trade btc or altcoin is the best way to earn money, but it's risky to lose your money if you do not understand about it.

Trading requires more knowledge and a proper research but it can be very beneficial if done in a proper way and i believe once you set up everything for trading there not much you have to do rather than just keep yourself updated to market
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:02:11 AM

But how does he have the money to start with? I think OP should start off with signature campaigns. After you have a decent amount of bitcoins, you will have a lot of options available to you, not just trading.

And also remember, profit from trading altcoins is only noticeable when trading in high volumes. If you're playing with dust, you're just wasting your time.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:50:01 AM

But how does he have the money to start with? I think OP should start off with signature campaigns. After you have a decent amount of bitcoins, you will have a lot of options available to you, not just trading.

And also remember, profit from trading altcoins is only noticeable when trading in high volumes. If you're playing with dust, you're just wasting your time.
Starting with a signature campaign is definitely a good idea, but as a jr member or member the pay is low and it'll take you a long time to stockpile enough btc to do what you want to do. I invest my btc in Hashnest and I trade S5 GH/S. Very profitable as panic sells happening, and I can get cheap gh/s and sell it later as the dumping scare stops. I wouldn't use hashnest to GET machines though, as their shipping and import taxes are so high( they ship direct from china, from bitmain farm)! You'll often be paying more than the machine is worth for one miner, but for multiple it's cheaper as shipping cost doesnt go up much and so you can make some profit selling on amazon or ebay. A few people got machines with X's and dead chips or even machines that were run to death by bitmain. There are definitely risks, but for me hashnest is a great platform for trading.
silentkiller

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:10:17 PM

Claim on every faucet, then gamble it and if youre to lucky then good for you. Withdraw it,  then invest after a week you can see your btc growing without spending any amount.
zner

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:19:59 PM

While reading this post, its helping me too, im also a newbie on bitcoin.
PrismRevolution

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:32:33 PM

There are plenty of ways out there to maake some bitcoins without investing. One of the best imho is to offer service for bitcoins,  so you get paid with them Smiley*
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:23:45 PM

How to earn bitcoin? without buying it. i'm a newbie in bitcoin can you help me in this forum? thanks in advance. Smiley i'm just fascinated to this coin and why it's price is high?
How to earn it? we have microearnings like faucet that you can earn little bitcoins just claiming and solve captcha for free.
You can see micro earnings here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
Then the source's is join in signature campaign and earn by posting here in our forum you can find signature campaign here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
also if you have some skills you can also offer it to someone in services section just make your own thread there and start earn...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:26:54 PM

@People who are recommending newbies to buy an account and join a signature campaign. You are kicking yourselves in the nuts continuously. With inflation in number of participants, the signature campaign rewards decrease as there is less demand for a high paying signature campaign.

If you keep wanna make those few bucks that can't make by a post in any forum, I'd suggest stop suggesting that
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:34:59 PM

I wondered about Sr account and making 1 btc with that. I can't wait to get that far.
It's a lot of time staring in front of a computer screen and you sacrafice your social life for that BTC1. I would rather post part time, get enough for groceries and learn more about the blockchain technology.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:31:02 PM

How to earn bitcoin? without buying it. i'm a newbie in bitcoin can you help me in this forum? thanks in advance. Smiley i'm just fascinated to this coin and why it's price is high?

Might wanna check my other thread about how newbies can start their journey:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:57:25 AM

Claim on every faucet, then gamble it and if youre to lucky then good for you. Withdraw it,  then invest after a week you can see your btc growing without spending any amount.

I don't think you can get enough amount of btc from faucets to be played in a gambling site and for winning even a little profit in gambling you will need a little much amount for betting, for example you are playing dice and you have a capital of 0.1 btc and you will do bed of 0.1 and set the odds to 0.01 with 98% or winning chances and if you win you will get 0.001 btc but if you are unlucky you will lose even with 98% of winning chances because it is gambling at the end.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:10:55 AM

That's too risky brother, you have to wait for your chance to be lucky in a game... if you are talking about the faucets on the gambling site, it is not a good capital, you will not gain high, those faucets only spit out few satoshis, and if you are pertaining to the faucets from websites, those are resource and time consuming.

Investing is good, but you need to atleast invest a few bucks in bitcoin to profit..
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 09:31:06 PM

You might check my faucet list at www.bitcointime.site

I check the list daily and update it. It is a good start, you can start collecting and promoting in the same time. If you manage to get enough refferals, it might bring you some BTC. It is not a lot, but good start in Bitcoin world. Stay active on forum as well, once you have enough rank, you can earn even more from signature campaigns. Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: