Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dash will reach 0.02 like Etherum..?  (Read 3226 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:33:13 AM

So much for staying on topic  Roll Eyes

Anyways i gave my opinion about this threads topic and at times i like to go off topic as much as the next guy
but with an x amount of time and an x amount of energy i have certain choices to make. One of these choices
involves getting some sleep.

I thought the topic was "dash will reach 0.002 like ethereum..?", not how can Qwizzie turn this into a shillithon? Am I wrong? Did I misread the title? Nope, so here's why I say no, dash won't reach parity with the current ethereum price:

Dash has some pretty horrendous flaws: namely X11 and Darksend.

X11: If one chain can be attacked then the whole thing is vulnerable--you essentially load a bunch of people on a bus and hope one doesn't have a virus. I've pointed this out to Evan, as have others, but he has yet to address it. He has stated incorrectly that you just roll the chain back and get rid of the broken one--this is patently false as the broken chain can exist for some time and go unnoticed and do so much damage in that time that no roll-back can save the coin--he's essentially saying, "We can just kick the sick person off the bus and that gets rid of the contagion," meanwhile everyone on the bus is already infected.

Darksend, besides its twenty hour mix times, is flawed because of centralization and the fact that TPTB can subpoena control (or use other methods such as coercion) to gain enough nodes to break anonymity. I would suggest that Evan owns enough to break most anonymity and a fincen investigation hanging over his head would be enough to coerce him into helping the US government break dash's weak anonymity--that is if dash ever gained enough market to garner governmental interest (and that's a huge if). Cryptosystems are meant to be anti-fragile, especially against governmental pressures, and this is why well-built cryptosystems avoid centralized solutions.

These two flaws lead me to believe Evan has a very weak understanding of cryptosystems (I have just a casual interest and I understand these things, so for a developer to not know them is pretty unforgivable).

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:15:46 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 11:22:31 AM by toknormal

Dash has intentionally starved it's supply by both cutting emissions and utilizing master nodes.  It played the cut supply (not increase demand) angle of the game.  It's reached its full potential

The reason Dash is rising and is simple.

It is the only bitcoin commercially compatible, pure currency clone that is pursuing a true cash model of electronic money by enhancing bitcoin's monetary properties while supporting a transparent blockchain at the same time.

A monetary medium that is at once:

- transparent
 - immediate (in terms of exchange)
 - scales natively without recourse to a scaffolded superstructure
 - enhances fungibility natively without recourse to obfuscation

i.e. "Cash" in it's most native form that even complies with emerging mainstream definitions.

It also is finding vindication of the various technical approaches it's taken over the last couple of years because that approach has singularly preserved the most important aspect of its original design - total bitcoin compatability in terms of POW mining paradigm and commercial interface - by means of articulating the blockchain protocol to support 2nd logic tier that's both integrated and independent.

That's what's enabled it to unleash the decentralised governance mechanism that's now attracting loads of high quality candidate programmes.

As for "restricting supply", Dash has established what I call a "reserve currency market" that's no different from sticking your money in a bank and getting a return on it. It isn't restricting supply at all, it's called doing something for people. It's them that's "restricting the supply" by not dumping it.

Holders that get these type of notifications flying across their desktop every few days are simply less inclined to send their coins to market:

It seems to be proving popular. This trend remains unbroken for a full 18 months now and shows no signs of letting up. It's a virtuous cycle because holders are getting a return, the network's getting ever stronger and the roadmap that's being implemented is becoming ever more credible.

Whatever amounts of technical FUD gets thrown at it, monetary researchers observe that Dash is a highly advanced financial medium - almost uncontested according to some.

Reaching 0.02 ? As an mere starter.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:25:39 AM

Dash will go alot higher than 0.02.....its the only serious coin thats chasing a true digital cash.

Not if, but when...
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:28:52 PM

Whatever amounts of technical FUD gets thrown at it, monetary researchers observe that Dash is a highly advanced financial medium - almost uncontested according to some.

Reaching 0.02 ? As an mere starter.

Do these same "monetary researchers" (citations please) tell you that lending dash on polo can get you a better return than a masternode? Seems your economic model has a BIG chink in its armor, but why let "technical FUD" get in the way of your shilling?

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:47:34 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:05:47 PM by qwizzie

something to think about : https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/1w
This chart is put on the longest interval (1W) by the way

Lets just say its starting to look really interesting....

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
GamblingIsWrongWay (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:28:57 AM

If a premined ETH reached 0.02 btc, instamined Dash may also reach 0.02 btc  Grin

maybe reach 0.1  Tongue

owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:25:21 AM

Dash is and always has been a scam.

If you want an anon coin then you have xmr.

There is no need for dash.

Not everyone knows that. For example, Amanda B. Johnson says Dash is most likely to replace bitcoin:
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/education-centre/bitcoin-is-the-slowest-most-expensive-least-developed-currency/

:-)

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 05:40:27 AM

Dash is and always has been a scam.

If you want an anon coin then you have xmr.

There is no need for dash.

Not everyone knows that. For example, Amanda B. Johnson says Dash is most likely to replace bitcoin:
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/education-centre/bitcoin-is-the-slowest-most-expensive-least-developed-currency/

:-)

You mean Amanda from DailyDash, which is sponsored by Evan's "accidental" Instamine?

Maybe after Dash Classic pays her $75, she'll say that it's also The Next Bitcoin®.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:13:38 AM

Dash is actually can be used to buy stuff, there is someone using it. It has been stable around .01 for a long while now. As long as it stays, probably it will, it will have its day.
Dash is not as sexy as Bitcoin 2.0
Days

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:17:50 AM

What's up with Monero bashing Dash for as ever as I was interested on alt coins!

All I see is jealousy & hate, jealousy because Dash has many uniq features that I don't even know why Monero even hating on because as far as I know Monero is all about making websites instead of making crypto just like the main developer FluffyPony making that gambling site taking 10% of profits with another core developer taking 21000 Monero's for free too?! How I am suppose to believe that was just pure luck lol

I also don't understand how they call Dash a scam because of their start issue while Monero had the same problem with a more screwed up start issue with how the main developer just LET GO of he's work? and I am suppose to just ignore that as well?

Stop hating if you can't innovate like Evan and he's team; you do realize that out of like 500 coins out there most of them have a GUI wallet while you're developers busy making profit from making scammy websites? fixing bugs does NOT give you the title of a developer either.

Also stop spamming other coins Dash or not, it making you look like cry babies man. I wonder how this forums would be without the Monero spam/hate threads.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:54:34 AM

What's up with Monero bashing Dash for as ever as I was interested on alt coins!

Its the fight for public money. They all need new peoples money to sell their bags. This will never end  Wink

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:04:10 AM

I think dash can rach 0.02 like Etherum
dash is better than other coin The bestcoin
Dash could go to 0.05 too and all it takes is a pump like Ether.Welcome to the world of crypto-currencies  Wink

Its the fight for public money. They all need new peoples money to sell their bags. This will never end  Wink
To be honest yes.If there was an actual use of any currency then it would have sky rocketed already and have replaced many weak fiat systems up till now but it is just to make more money in the end.

parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:52:28 AM

Dash is a shitcoin.

Shit mixing, shit instamine, shit supply reduction from 84 million to 21 million (after the shit instamine), shit deceptive development team.

It's the definition of a shitcoin. Their clown of a developer Evan Duffield is too scared to do an interview because he'd incriminate himself by answering the tough questions honestly

If they reduce the coin numbers from 84 million to 21 million, then it is very bad for later miners and investors.

GamblingIsWrongWay (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:28:16 PM

The accumulation will be ended soon after we reach 0.015 the buy wall will be more strong......
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

BTC38 added DASH/BTC pair recentely (today ?) , making it the second largest traded Dash volume over the last 24 hours
Dash price up 12%
Current price 0.01248

Registered exchanges on Coinmarketcap trading Dash  : Top 5
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets

BTC38 : Not registered yet on Coinmarketcap as Dash trading exchange but looks to be having the second largest Dash traded volume with 192 BTC
http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=dash

Impressive ...
Welcome Chinese traders  Grin

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
watashi-kokoto

Activity: 682
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:59:05 PM

Well dash is dash.

Let's show green confirmation in the client the moment tx is recieved. what the fuck could go wrong?

Yeah  what? You know , like , the miners not giving a fuck about instax promise from some central server? And mining doublespend just to piss Duffield out. Then duffield comes and says chain is invalid this payment was later, my server says so.

and if chain is invalid because few central server said so, then what's the point of mining.

the censtral servers can confirm the payments from the start!

you can have bunch of central servers confirming payments Ripple or Paypal -style. And add 1 coin every second to own balance herp mining derp

B..BUT BITCOIN CANNOT SODA MACHINE
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:18:38 PM

I think dash can rach 0.02 like Etherum
dash is better than other coin The bestcoin
today DASH prices rise up more than 21% but does not mean the prices will rise and rise again and i think you had only speculate for this and i would says DASH coin won't reach to 0.02 and i'm so sure about that

still so sure about that ?  Tongue

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:35:49 PM

to OP : i'm thinking it will reach 0.02 within three weeks.

Falmant

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:45:20 PM

to OP : i'm thinking it will reach 0.02 within three weeks.

The price is 0.017. So it is possible.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:48:42 PM

Dash is a shitcoin.

Shit mixing, shit instamine, shit supply reduction from 84 million to 21 million (after the shit instamine), shit deceptive development team.

It's the definition of a shitcoin. Their clown of a developer Evan Duffield is too scared to do an interview because he'd incriminate himself by answering the tough questions honestly

If they reduce the coin numbers from 84 million to 21 million, then it is very bad for later miners and investors.

You should have seen how bad it was for day 1 miners too.

See it's like this

You own 0.05% of dash minting if you are lucky or a scammer or (much higher % if you are dev or his friends at the start)

But

Sell that dirty scam coin and own 0.5% of an up and coming dash clone with no scam captive instamine, reduced minting and no bad history on this board.

It's simple.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: