Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:43:40 AM

99% of everyone posting here is using a bought shill account.....

notice how the activity and post count is the same....FOR EVERYONE!!!

thats because they are using farmed accounts that lay dorment for a while..

man its so easy to spot you fuckers these days...

Anyway.. this is one big ass scam forsure.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:39:28 PM

WAVES - Ultimate Crypto Tokens Blockchain Platform

debutant

Activity: 1806
Merit: 682

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:10:40 PM

Why not !
McDoxy1

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:14:36 PM

Sounds interesting. Watching this.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:16:26 PM

You're not planning to pump it, are you? Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:32:16 PM

You're not planning to pump it, are you? Roll Eyes

hell no.. this is a huge scam coin.. just look at all the bought farmed accounts... more then 95% of every post on this thread is from a shill...

KR on the other hand... now that I may play with a little bit.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:09:29 PM

^^^^ LOL , pot calling the kettle black

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 07:25:27 PM

Bobsurplus calls this a SCAM but he always says his coins are legit, i would even go all in on this coin now that bob said its a "SCAM"

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:59:37 PM

I never made any coins! legit or not.... All I can tell you is that this thread is full of shill accounts.....

Here is the list!

sasha35625- 211/211
lokust- New shill account 9/9
yassin54- 698/698
Cryptosporidium-  66/66
Docker 135/135
penoze 278/278
apenzl 352/352
cecvw 504/554 Very suspicious
fusecavator 117/117
lmmjvsd 56/56
galacticpilgrim 58/58
operabit 327/327
wob 31/31
riceberry 233/233
peggy2jj 76/76
dadingsda 556/556
wosch 405/405
magalhanze 172/172
kriptopara 40/40
bezbezbez 211/211
escapex 141/141
marcus1986 238/238
pol5 618/618
mcdoxy1 63/63

99% of the posters on this thread have the same post count and activity (RED FLAG).... that means they were all sitting dormant and have been bought recently... Most probably bought in order to try and fool people on the forums for this scam in particular, well... I got news for you... you guys sure as hell cant fool me!!

From what I see here only a few people seem to be legit accounts and tbh, even those could have been bought... they just happen to have real spreads between activity and post count.

Take it from me folks.. this coin is 100% scammy, and I bet less then 3 or 4 people are handling the 25 shills that I just listed..

DYOR and you'll see what I mean.. Go to other threads and check the post count and activity and whenever you see a bunch of accounts with the same post count and activity you can bet your bottom dollar they are bought shill account to separate you from your bitcoin... Dont fall for it!
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:22:12 PM

@bobsureplus

I can only speak for myself. Mayby you are right about the others...maybe not. But to say every account with the same post count and activity is a shill, is ridicolous. One reason is how btctalk counts your activity-points. I don´t know it exactly how it works, but as i know it s like that:

As a newbie you can make 1 post per day = 1 activity per day. Later you can make more posts a day but for each activity-point you have to post in different threads. 2 or more posts in the same thread counts as 1 activity.
After a while it doesn´t matter, furthermore you can make more than 30 activity in 1 month. e.g you write in january only 5 posts you can make in february 55 (30 + 25) and so on.

So if you don´t write every day/ much as a newbie it s not that extraordinary to have an account with the same post count and activity.

EDIT:

why is this "Very suspicious" ?

ps: it´s 504/544

pps: I swear by god and my kids it´s not me  Cheesy ... just curious

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:30:02 PM

@bobsureplus

I can only speak for myself. Mayby you are right about the others...maybe not. But to say every account with the same post count and activity is a shill, is ridicolous. One reason is how btctalk counts your activity-points. I don´t know it exactly how it works, but as i know it s like that:

As a newbie you can make 1 post per day = 1 activity per day. Later you can make more posts a day but for each activity-point you have to post in different threads. 2 or more posts in the same thread counts as 1 activity.
After a while it doesn´t matter, furthermore you can make more than 30 activity in 1 month. e.g you write in january only 5 posts you can make in february 55 (30 + 25) and so on.

So if you don´t write every day/ much as a newbie it s not that extraordinary to have an account with the same post count and activity.

Let's not argue. Ofc 1 of you can be legit and not a troll, but do the research, go check some other threads and see what kind of ratio you have between accounts with spreads and without.

But to be blunt, I think you're a troll too.
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:35:07 PM

Let's not argue. Ofc 1 of you can be legit and not a troll, but do the research, go check some other threads and see what kind of ratio you have between accounts with spreads and without.

[/quote]

Ok, thanks..... I´m a troll because of my try to explain it? I never attacked you. But anyway....
I´m not here to convince you or prove my "innocence".

Keep on! You´re the man!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:41:11 PM

Ok, thanks..... I´m a troll because of my try to explain it? I never attacked you. But anyway....

Keep on! You´re the man!

[/quote]

In the big picture, everyone on this forum is a troll, you and I included. But you do look fishy, and smell fishy. Maybe its because you're flopping around in a bucket of dead troll fish, or maybe you are one of the troll fish. Looking at the scam that's going on here I'm willing to bet you're a troll just like the rest of them... anyway.. Im done bumping this thread now, I'll stop in from time to time to remind everyone of the absurd amounts of bought shill accounts on this thread. That's if you all even last.

Good luck on your hustle!  Wink
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:53:45 PM

Keep on! You´re the man!

In the big picture, everyone on this forum is a troll, you and I included. But you do look fishy, and smell fishy. Maybe its because you're flopping around in a bucket of dead troll fish, or maybe you are one of the troll fish. Looking at the scam that's going on here I'm willing to bet you're a troll just like the rest of them... anyway.. Im done bumping this thread now, I'll stop in from time to time to remind everyone of the absurd amounts of bought shill accounts on this thread. That's if you all even last.

Good luck on your hustle!  Wink
[/quote]

How much you will bet? Check my history if you want. I never pump or dump a coin or a project. Ok, i do some translations for several coins because i´m broke as hell but that´s all. As i saidbefore, i ´m not here to prove anything. I just don´t like it when somebody tells lies about me. 

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:08:10 PM

Lol, good call Bob. Even they were too lazy to change the timezone in the profiles, all show the exact same "local time" value, or basically the default GMT. After checking all the ones on your list, I decided to randomly check peoples profiles in a different area of the forum, sure enough they would for the most part be set to different time-zones, presumably of their home. I know none of this is conclusive, but it sure seems to add a bit more credence to the fact that most (or all) of these are shill accounts.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:18:42 PM

Lol, good call Bob. Even they were too lazy to change the timezone in the profiles, all show the exact same "local time" value, or basically the default GMT. After checking all the ones on your list, I decided to randomly check peoples profiles in a different area of the forum, sure enough they would for the most part be set to different time-zones, presumably of their home. I know none of this is conclusive, but it sure seems to add a bit more credence to the fact that most (or all) of these are shill accounts.

Thanks man.. I been here a while and have an eye for these things, I wont be here calling shit out unless I was sure. You know what though?? It was all worth it. If I teach just one person to be more careful, and ends up saving him money then I feel like I've made a difference, and seeing as how you went and dyor I can assume you wont be falling for the trap now or in the future..

Ahhh!!

My job here is done.. Good luck with your trading dude.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

I confirm that I will be advising and investing in this project, especially on methods to add BTC security to other chains and enabling asset mobility with the asset passport system.

James

So its safe to say you are part of this scam?Huh?
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:32:58 PM

[/quote]

Oh Moneypenny, you are not James Bond......

I checked 1 site of btctalk and every "last post" - user in different areas and "fanfare": 18/20 set the same timezone (i for my self don´t care about and even don´t know how to change it).

Everyone can check for himself.

But enough ping pong. To make it short:

Every coin here is a potentially scam/ black hole. Everybody should aware of it. And most of us do. So you are here for what?

And please stop calling everyone a troll or shill (you can do it with the "oh wow, it´s so interesting", "this coin is the best"- trolls... but not randomlike as you do) . I don´t know your agenda but it smells fishy...

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:08:33 PM

Before everyone scream scam, Lets wait the ico conditions cause Maybe they
Will use an escrow with milestones just Like factom did.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:14:44 PM

Before everyone scream scam, Lets wait the ico conditions cause Maybe they
Will use an escrow with milestones just Like factom did.

I never made any coins! legit or not.... All I can tell you is that this thread is full of shill accounts.....

Here is the list!

sasha35625- 211/211
lokust- New shill account 9/9
yassin54- 698/698
Cryptosporidium-  66/66
Docker 135/135
penoze 278/278
apenzl 352/352
fusecavator 117/117
lmmjvsd 56/56
galacticpilgrim 58/58
operabit 327/327
wob 31/31
riceberry 233/233
peggy2jj 76/76
dadingsda 556/556
wosch 405/405
magalhanze 172/172
kriptopara 40/40
bezbezbez 211/211
escapex 141/141
marcus1986 238/238
pol5 618/618
mcdoxy1 63/63

99% of the posters on this thread have the same post count and activity (RED FLAG).... that means they were all sitting dormant and have been bought recently... Most probably bought in order to try and fool people on the forums for this scam in particular, well... I got news for you... you guys sure as hell cant fool me!!

From what I see here only a few people seem to be legit accounts and tbh, even those could have been bought... they just happen to have real spreads between activity and post count.

Take it from me folks.. this coin is 100% scammy, and I bet less then 3 or 4 people are handling the 25 shills that I just listed..

DYOR and you'll see what I mean.. Go to other threads and check the post count and activity and whenever you see a bunch of accounts with the same post count and activity you can bet your bottom dollar they are bought shill account to separate you from your bitcoin... Dont fall for it!

Its done dude, you and your shill friends are busted.. game over..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: