Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389089 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

What the heck very huge amount of bitcoin.. more people are still holding like this funds.. who is the owner of this address?
owner of the waves?.. i hope someday i will be a altcoin developer once i have my own business online..
I just want to ask if signature campaign of waves still accepting new participant?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:12:09 PM

What the heck very huge amount of bitcoin.. more people are still holding like this funds.. who is the owner of this address?
owner of the waves?.. i hope someday i will be a altcoin developer once i have my own business online..
I just want to ask if signature campaign of waves still accepting new participant?
yes you can...
socks435
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:14:49 PM

yes you can...
how much per post or how many days to wear the signature to able to receive a 300k token.. and i dont understand the token.. it is means that 300k waves?

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:22:34 PM

yes you can...
how much per post or how many days to wear the signature to able to receive a 300k token.. and i dont understand the token.. it is means that 300k waves?

Hey Socks, read more about the campaign here: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.d57zf5nkm
Basically the campaign is running until the end of May, and you need to make 50 good posts.
As for 300K tokens, I don't know what you mean. Once the campaign is over the people participating will get a share of the tokens that were reserved, divided as per the blog post.
pixel75

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:25:05 PM

yes you can...

50 posts minimum.

300K is the full amount of waves and should be split with the user who partecipate

Bitrated user: pixel75.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:34:48 PM

why swap? its too early. waves could be worth more when its released.

It is swap to Waves for Sasha`s assets on the NXT blockchain.
not sure how this swap thing works but if i have about 500 waves, i also get to have 500 nxt?

I have not followed any swapping so maybe I don't know what I'm about to say, but mxxxxxx wrote that you may swap TO waves FROM some NXT asset. Do you have these NXT assets and would like to trade them for Waves?

If you are holder of the NXT assets from the list from longer time or if you bought them before the May 1, you can swap them for Waves.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/coinomat-assets-to-waves-tokens-swap-procedure-c62abe0c5ddd#.7h0e37v4k

socks435
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:35:53 PM

yes you can...

50 posts minimum.

300K is the full amount of waves and should be split with the user who partecipate
Ok thanks for clear reply looks like 9 weeks so it means 2 months before the release of this project.. i will try to join here once that yobit is clearly state that they are down..

fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

OK. Noob to ICOs here. I already love my WAVES and have grown attached to them. Lol Smiley

What I would like to do, is hang onto them after the ICO launches. I assume we would be able to start trading them on a REPUTABLE exchange when the time comes.

Sooooo, my question is this: will WAVES appreciate in value as I hang on to them? Or is it all a gamble on whether the price will go down or up?

I know nobody can predict the future, but what happened with previous ICOs with the same magnitude and popularity as WAVES?

I will settle for educated guesses Smiley

I guess that you already know the answers to your questions mate Wink
Everyone is hoping for a price appreciation, but who knows? it is likely that many will at least sell a portion of their holdings at launch and continue to hold a bit for the future. Once the Waves team launches the Waves platform, they have the possibility to access funds and start working on building and developing for DAOs for Waves or bring new features to the platform etc. Things are looking good and everyone has high hopes for what Waves will bring the coming months. Of course it's all a gamble, and the project could crash tomorrow and everything comes burning down. With that said, many have invested predicting a nice ROI and so far it's looking promising.

OK, great, thanks for the detailed answer. I guess it is like any other high risk/high reward investment Smiley

Holding thumbs for us all!!

Never get attached to any cryptocurrency.

There's a lot of money flowing into ICOs right now. No one knows if that will be good or bad for the price of waves AFTER the ICO. With so many people investing in waves, there may be high expectations of an increase in price once trading starts on open markets, and if the prices don't skyrocket at launch, investors might decide to dump so they can pump the next big thing. Tai Zen has some good videos on the hows and whys of investing in the waves platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phzzDIdJeDM   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXDkVioKZQ

Thanks for the response! Now hitting up those vids..

you can't really tell but from experience (and according to tai zen who I really appreciate) ICOs always bring some sort of ROI. Might be higher might be lower. Can't really think of any ICO in recent history that ended up with a loss on launch day.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:13:45 PM

OK. Noob to ICOs here. I already love my WAVES and have grown attached to them. Lol Smiley

What I would like to do, is hang onto them after the ICO launches. I assume we would be able to start trading them on a REPUTABLE exchange when the time comes.

Sooooo, my question is this: will WAVES appreciate in value as I hang on to them? Or is it all a gamble on whether the price will go down or up?

I know nobody can predict the future, but what happened with previous ICOs with the same magnitude and popularity as WAVES?

Everyone is hoping for a price appreciation, but who knows? it is likely that many will at least sell a portion of their holdings at launch and continue to hold a bit for the future. Once the Waves team launches the Waves platform, they have the possibility to access funds and start working on building and developing for DAOs for Waves or bring new features to the platform etc. Things are looking good and everyone has high hopes for what Waves will bring the coming months. Of course it's all a gamble, and the project could crash tomorrow and everything comes burning down. With that said, many have invested predicting a nice ROI and so far it's looking promising.

OK, great, thanks for the detailed answer. I guess it is like any other high risk/high reward investment Smiley

There's a lot of money flowing into ICOs right now. No one knows if that will be good or bad for the price of waves AFTER the ICO. With so many people investing in waves, there may be high expectations of an increase in price once trading starts on open markets, and if the prices don't skyrocket at launch, investors might decide to dump so they can pump the next big thing. Tai Zen has some good videos on the hows and whys of investing in the waves platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phzzDIdJeDM   

you can't really tell but from experience (and according to tai zen who I really appreciate) ICOs always bring some sort of ROI. Might be higher might be lower. Can't really think of any ICO in recent history that ended up with a loss on launch day.
Exactly! Very wise words and a secret in crypto.

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

Wave Team,
Any update with collaboration with the third parties (banks, ...) that have being mention few weeks back
snowman8

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:20:32 PM

Exactly! Very wise words and a secret in crypto.
The idea with ICOs is to get into the coin early. Safest thing is to invest a little here and there (obviously). A little Lisk, a little Waves, some Rise. Never put in any more than you can lose. And falling in love with a coin will get you squashed.  Tongue
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:26:19 PM

Wave Team,
Any update with collaboration with the third parties (banks, ...) that have being mention few weeks back

We will be starting with payment providers and we will present tech to banks next.

Getting bank cooperating directly will require some effort Smiley

danielj314

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:56:58 PM

Wave Team,

We will be starting with payment providers and we will present tech to banks next.

I like the clear commitment and vision of the Waves leadership team. And their frequent communication and responses here. It inspires a lot of confidence in the project. Keep up the great work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:02:44 PM

how many waves per btc ?
vary by the increasing btc?

I think 1 BTC gives about 12500 waves right now, but as more people invest, the amount of waves per BTC will decrease. Each individual waves token will go up in value though, so you are not losing any value, it's just the amount of tokens that decrease.

1BTC = 13103.95519462 Waves right now.

I'm not sure about the 20% bonus (or 10%) when it will be add to te balance.

the bonus period is over. read the first post the details are given.
danielj314

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:04:44 PM

how many waves per btc ?

I think 1 BTC gives about 12500 waves right now, but as more people invest, the amount of waves per BTC will decrease. Each individual waves token will go up in value though, so you are not losing any value, it's just the amount of tokens that decrease.

We are still in a bonus period, albeit a reduced bonus. As per the original post:

May, 1 - May, 15 buys receive 5% bonus.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:21:22 PM

i dint read tons of pages in this 3d, i should worry about swap? what is this? thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:31:35 PM

Wave Team,

To banks of which country will you be presenting the tech?
I mean, where will you start? Smiley
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:41:34 PM

i dint read tons of pages in this 3d, i should worry about swap? what is this? thanks

It is opportunity for asset holders of Sasha`s existing projects on the NXT blockchain which will be migrating next to the Waves blockchain.

Swapped assets are burnt and projects will continue on new blockchain with lower supply.

It is very tiny amount comparing to existing total of BTC in the ICO so nothing to worry about.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:43:12 PM

Wave Team,

To banks of which country will you be presenting the tech?
I mean, where will you start? Smiley

We haven`t decided yet as for main company location with financial license. Foundation company is being registered atm and will be announced after the process is finished.

Not Russia for sure Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:46:01 PM

how many waves per btc ?

Bonuses are being added on the fly, when you were depositing for example 1 BTC through the first 24 hours of the ICO , your Waves balance was calculated as if you were depositing 1.2 BTC up to the last seconds of the first 24 hours. Now when someone is depositing 1 BTC, his Waves balance will be calculated as if he was depositing 1.05 BTC until the 15th of May(we are now in 5% bonus period). All Waves balances will be changing in your accounts up to the last day of the ICO while new investors are coming.

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: