Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 [983] 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389103 times)
cryptoledgers

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:04:30 AM

Sasha, my question to you. What is the organisation structure for Waves at the moment. How many core developers are there. Do you feel you have enough to take it to the next stage? What's your hiring strategy like? What's the roadmap beyond July?

I also have a few suggestions :

1) Think it this way. You are running a startup with funding of $20 million and possible worth about $800 million. A lot of mud will be slung at you and you really don't have to react to it. So for example you don't have to respond to users like dolores.

2) When you run a business, you are working ON it, not IN it, so ensure you delegate as much as possible and make your leadership role take precedence.

3) I like your humane side show when you said you are also a family man and sleeping 4 hours. That's a very touching comment and we all with family know what it takes. However, as I told you before also, with great power comes great responsibility. And most times you don't mention that side of it as many would unnecessarily go after you. You are doing more than any other active CEO would do.

4) I track OUR (as an investor, I feel part of it) companies GitHub and tracking all branches like a crazy maniac and I know you guys are working like dogs to get it out.

5) Ethereum, Waves etc all that came out after Bitcoin are relatively complex project and needs time and patience. I suggest the team does announcements only when they are absolutely 100% sure they will hit timeline. We all know last minute things can happen. That's why we need to build contingency. It's always better to under promise and over deliver.

So I am looking forward to a great future with Waves. Who's joining me? ... Good luck Sasha and team. You have my support.
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:05:02 AM

Guys I can't understand the FUD. We made an ann about exchanges, what's the issue now?  all should work properly, we have to make sure that there won't be issues.  Let's do some AMA here. Ask me anything.

1. You should hire a PR-company or single to provide full information about any news by all channels (twitter, slack, e-mails, forum, blog).
Now we have lack of information. Better way is blog and links to it on other channels.
And you should create a technical blog or something with instructions (how to install the lite client, how to update the lite client, how to create account, etc).
2. Now this work do @Twiggy Smile, but his instructions came from posts and google docs. This is not high level which expected from such successfull ICO project (with all respects to @Twiggy Smile).

Actually we have a strong PR team, I think it's obvious after the ICO.
but no one is perfect, of course we can improve.

"we have a strong PR team, I think it's obvious after the ICO." keep trolling ..llloolll
I feel your pain brother Smiley not sure what causes it but you're really butt-hurt.

dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:06:08 AM

Guys I can't understand the FUD. We made an ann about exchanges, what's the issue now?  all should work properly, we have to make sure that there won't be issues.  Let's do some AMA here. Ask me anything.

1. You should hire a PR-company or single to provide full information about any news by all channels (twitter, slack, e-mails, forum, blog).
Now we have lack of information. Better way is blog and links to it on other channels.
And you should create a technical blog or something with instructions (how to install the lite client, how to update the lite client, how to create account, etc).
2. Now this work do @Twiggy Smile, but his instructions came from posts and google docs. This is not high level which expected from such successfull ICO project (with all respects to @Twiggy Smile).

"we have a strong PR team, I think it's obvious after the ICO." keep trolling ..llloolll

Where is your Wano account - please put your mommies computers down and go back to playing Legos

no i don't play with legos ..maybe sasha can play with legos...and let smart ppl do his job !!! if he is short on money ...we can do a fund raising ...so we donate poor sasha....lol

THERE WILL BE ......
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:06:27 AM

@Saaha:

My two cents:

I strongly advice you do a blog post about the delay of yesterday.  That the delay happend isn't to bad, at least for those that are in for the longer term. But in this situation communication is a key factor to gain trust. Right now its not a good picture of the situation.  Couple minutes after trading was planed to start, the community just gets a  "will launch in four days" notice from you. Sure this won't kill Waves, if no official explanation is released in this matter, but I think you will gain a lot if you keep up a good communication.
Even if the reason is that  there where bugs in the Wavesplatform....just explain it. Stay open about everything, even Problems, but at the same time show you have it under controle. You will gain way more respect and trust from the community that way.  
Make use of the Blog, it will pay out :wink:

Any ways, that is would be my advice.
Best Regards,

Pascal
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:07:24 AM

Sasha, my question to you. What is the organisation structure for Waves at the moment. How many core developers are there. Do you feel you have enough to take it to the next stage? What's your hiring strategy like? What's the roadmap beyond July?

1) Think it this way. You are running a startup with funding of $20 million and possible worth about $800 million. A lot of mud will be slung at you and you really don't have to react to it. So for example you don't have to respond to users like dolores.

2) When you run a business, you are working ON it, not IN it, so ensure you delegate as much as possible and make your leadership role take precedence.

3) I like your humane side show when you said you are also a family man and sleeping 4 hours. That's a very touching comment and we all with family know what it takes. However, as I told you before also, with great power comes great responsibility. And most times you don't mention that side of it as many would unnecessarily go after you. You are doing more than any other active CEO would do.

4) I track OUR (as an investor, I feel part of it) companies GitHub and tracking all branches like a crazy maniac and I know you guys are working like dogs to get it out.

5) Ethereum, Waves etc all that came out after Bitcoin are relatively complex project and needs time and patience. I suggest the team does announcements only when they are absolutely 100% sure they will hit timeline. We all know last minute things can happen. That's why we need to build contingency. It's always better to under promise and over deliver.

So I am looking forward to a great future with Waves. Who's joining me? ... Good luck Sasha and team. You have my support.

Thank god we have a few of us normal folks left on this thread.  
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:07:58 AM

I do not like needing to be in a Private Channel to get Public Info - Sasha has stated he would remedy that though.

Fair enough - but you can look at the Twitter or FB without even having to sign up.
dolores12

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:09:22 AM

I feel your pain brother Smiley not sure what causes it but you're really butt-hurt.

sure you feel my pain...!!  pls  ..stop working so hard ..you have the money to pay skilled ppl...!!! take 200 day's off and stay with your family... pls!! family comes first...

THERE WILL BE ......
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:09:26 AM

Where is your Wano account - please put your mommies computers down and go back to playing Legos

no i don't play with legos ..maybe sasha can play with legos...and let smart ppl do his job !!! if he is short on money ...we can do a fund raising ...so we donate poor sasha....lol

I will make a deal with you, if you leave this thread I will teach you proper English - or like I said last night I will pay you 5.5 Bitcoin for your 10,000 Waves (although I doubt you have 10,000)
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:10:27 AM

Guys I'm not asking for your compassion  Smiley I'm totally fine with my role and I like responsibility. thank you for your kind words.
As for the timeline - I found it to be quite important that Waves could be traded at the open market fast. After that everything will be more streamlined.

hellsingfan

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:10:41 AM

@ Sasha

You said you'll be launching on Bittrex on June 20 in the tweet. The fact that you singled out Bittrex and said "launch" made it sound like that Poloniex will NOT have Waves on "LAUNCH".

Please clarify. Which specific exchanges will have Waves AT launch?
dolores12

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:13:26 AM

Please Sasha don't bother the opinions of others too much, especially people in here, they are one of a kind you should not take too seriously (but obviously you know that). Please take enough rest, don't get pressured, use your funds wisely to hire good developers, marketeers and laywers. Other than that take your time and get enough sleep. Quality is way more important than quantity. Good luck  Smiley !

"use your funds wisely to hire good developers, marketeers" do you think waves project needs it?? i don't !! they have perfect pr....best coder(sasha).....so stop bs...pls!! WAVES JUST NEEDS A MOD TO DELETE POSTS...THAT'S ALL THEY NEED..ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED !!!!

THERE WILL BE ......
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:17:57 AM

is this still working?
http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com/

its been offline for maintainence for a few days now.
It worked well for me.
You can try again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dolores12

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:19:00 AM

@ Sasha

You said you'll be launching on Bittrex on June 20 in the tweet. The fact that you singled out Bittrex and said "launch" made it sound like that Poloniex will NOT have Waves on "LAUNCH".

Please clarify. Which specific exchanges will have Waves AT launch?

DO YOU FOLLOW SASHA?? "ALL MAJOR EXCHANGES" (SASHA'S WORD'S)

THERE WILL BE ......
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:19:24 AM

@Saaha:

My two cents:

I strongly advice you do a blog post about the delay of yesterday.  That the delay happend isn't to bad, at least for those that are in for the longer term. But in this situation communication is a key factor to gain trust. Right now its not a good picture of the situation.  Couple minutes after trading was planed to start, the community just gets a  "will launch in four days" notice from you. Sure this won't kill Waves, if no official explanation is released in this matter, but I think you will gain a lot if you keep up a good communication.
Even if the reason is that  there where bugs in the Wavesplatform....just explain it. Stay open about everything, even Problems, but at the same time show you have it under controle. You will gain way more respect and trust from the community that way.  

Best Regards,

Pascal
Cool I'll make a blog post now
was really busy yesterday with the software

allwelder
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:21:50 AM

@Sasha,

Appreciate you taking time to answer questions here.

But please dont waste too much of your time here, most of the people are acting stupid on purpose or are just trolling and insulting you.

Most of the real serious investors are on Slack anyways.

I completely understand the delay and wont complain about it, Id rather see a working product then the total chaos if there are flaws due to an rushed launch.

Cheers and good luck!
Cann't agree more.
Just focus on software and other important things,sasha,ignore these FUDS.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:21:57 AM

@Saaha:

My two cents:

Best Regards,

Pascal

Very much looking foreword to that.
Much appreciated!

St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:22:27 AM

Good call.

@Saaha:

My two cents:

Best Regards,

Pascal
dolores12

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:23:07 AM

DAO JUST HACKED  Shocked Shocked Shocked WELL DONE VITALIK!!

THERE WILL BE ......
allwelder
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:24:22 AM

Shall we start a new thread for announcements?
Sure,with moderated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:24:33 AM

The DAO has been hacked and Ethereum And DAO prices are falling fast as hell
Pages: « 1 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 [983] 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: