Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

You are 100% right that if they just refund people over $3m, it is sorted, everything is OK.

However in this case the extension announcement was made after someone dropped the ton of waves I believe?

Do you agree that if they don't refund excess money but want to keep the $4.4 million. Sasha should not release the escrow?

Oh yes for sure! I won't be happy if they don't refund people. They have to otherwise they will have people rioting... thats 50% oversold. That's why im not worrying.... they will sort it.

Looks like they are keeping the money and the Waves CEO is in on it.

As an escrow for Waves, I can assure EncryptoTel investors that the additional funds raised after the ICO cut-off time will be used in an appropriate way by EncryptoTel team. The decision to prolong the ICO for 24 hours was quite reasonable, since the investment target was reached through an appreciation in the exchange rates, and many investors were unprepared for such an abrupt end to the crowdsale.’ — Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves and escrow for EncryptoTel

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-update-on-the-encryptotel-crowdsale-e2c3739f2b4c

Waves is still a great project that should do well but this is very dissapointing.

I don't quite follow the logic why it should be returned. This is a freak accident, but no one is hurt through it. Good project receives more money development and creates a better product.
In any case Encryptotel investors will have an opportunity to vote what should happen to that 1 mil. I personally guarantee that if they decide to return it it will be returned,  if they decide to keep it - so be it.

ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

You are 100% right that if they just refund people over $3m, it is sorted, everything is OK.

However in this case the extension announcement was made after someone dropped the ton of waves I believe?

Do you agree that if they don't refund excess money but want to keep the $4.4 million. Sasha should not release the escrow?

Oh yes for sure! I won't be happy if they don't refund people. They have to otherwise they will have people rioting... thats 50% oversold. That's why im not worrying.... they will sort it.

Looks like they are keeping the money and the Waves CEO is in on it.

As an escrow for Waves, I can assure EncryptoTel investors that the additional funds raised after the ICO cut-off time will be used in an appropriate way by EncryptoTel team. The decision to prolong the ICO for 24 hours was quite reasonable, since the investment target was reached through an appreciation in the exchange rates, and many investors were unprepared for such an abrupt end to the crowdsale.’ — Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves and escrow for EncryptoTel

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-update-on-the-encryptotel-crowdsale-e2c3739f2b4c

Waves is still a great project that should do well but this is very dissapointing.

How is it disappointing?

All this means is this project has more money to accomplish its goals, stop spreading FUD.
fud_etra

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:10:17 PM

Is it cheap WAVES or end of short-term rally, what do you think? Price is 66k sat, it saw 78k yesterday. Any chance we push forward again today? I'm very confused and don't know what to do, bought some more over 70k yesterday. If price fall down today I'll put my WAVES to lite client and start leasing.

just hold mate - dont panic ;-) thats what makes the price go down u k :-P

Price goes up and down is thr normal reaction of the market, it has to go through the correction before a rise, so this is a good time to get more coins. Moreover, many things are under development that will continue keep the price up.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

Is it cheap WAVES or end of short-term rally, what do you think? Price is 66k sat, it saw 78k yesterday. Any chance we push forward again today? I'm very confused and don't know what to do, bought some more over 70k yesterday. If price fall down today I'll put my WAVES to lite client and start leasing.

Price goes up and down is thr normal reaction of the market, it has to go through the correction before a rise, so this is a good time to get more coins. Moreover, many things are under development that will continue keep the price up.

This is just a bear trap, don't fall for it, if you have weak hands you deserve to lose your shekels to the whales, we're going to infinity and beyond.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

How much waves you can get from leasing?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

It depends on the pool you lease to and the amount of Waves you hold in your wallet.
steve8143

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:18:47 PM

100% rewards back to you. Waves and MRT,
and gives you MER, and WPLos as a bonus through May

www.WAVESLPoS.com

OFFICIAL waveslpos.com NODE - LEASING Info, go to: www.WavesLPoS.com
WAVESLPoS.com
apesconcert

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:19:40 PM

I have just been told that the Waves network unexpectedly forked - a friend of mine sent funds to his Waves lite client and they haven't showed up after 250+ confirmations. He's been told by support that an unexpected fork happened. Can someone confirm?
steve8143

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:19:55 PM

This is just a bear trap, don't fall for it, if you have weak hands you deserve to lose your shekels to the whales, we're going to infinity and beyond.

And that's no Toy Story! Waves will shoot past the moon.....

WAVESLPoS.com
steve8143

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

I have just been told that the Waves network unexpectedly forked - a friend of mine sent funds to his Waves lite client and they haven't showed up after 250+ confirmations. He's been told by support that an unexpected fork happened. Can someone confirm?

Your friends Waves are fine. If the node forked, it will be back online shortly and your friend will soon see them

WAVESLPoS.com
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:24:05 PM

Was catching up on some posts in the Waves Slack as I do most morning and read an extremely thought provoking post.

Mr Ripto ...of the soon to be famous Ripto Bux pointed out something that hadn't even occurred to me...

Once other coins/tokens are represented on the Waves Blockchain such as wETH, wLTC, wXRP etc... Miners will be able to collect fees in them tokens (unlike blockchains like Ethereum where fee are only paid in Eth). Nodes can also decide on what fees they want to accept. So you could have nodes dedicated to just wETH, just the top 5 cryptos, just ICO cryptos... the combinations are endless.

So with as little as 1 Wave you could be mining all these other cryptos with 1 click setup... while you sleep no need to manage anything just sit back and collect fees.

The Wave is coming!! HOLD
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

Was catching up on some posts in the Waves Slack as I do most morning and read an extremely thought provoking post.

Mr Ripto ...of the soon to be famous Ripto Bux pointed out something that hadn't even occurred to me...

Once other coins/tokens are represented on the Waves Blockchain such as wETH, wLTC, wXRP etc... Miners will be able to collect fees in them tokens (unlike blockchains like Ethereum where fee are only paid in Eth). Nodes can also decide on what fees they want to accept. So you could have nodes dedicated to just wETH, just the top 5 cryptos, just ICO cryptos... the combinations are endless.

So with as little as 1 Wave you could be mining all these other cryptos with 1 click setup... while you sleep no need to manage anything just sit back and collect fees.

When does the mining start? and who is eglible to mine?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

Is there a way to get some wave tokens without spending money? maybe a faucet or smth?

https://wavesdrop.com/

thanks kind sir, I will try it out. Need to test everything for the upcoming waves ICOs

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

Yeah, this is awesome. It should be advertised / marketed more. It makes the case for buying more WAVES to stake a no-brainer!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

Down to 40k-41k now.

We entered into the phase 4 buy zone.
However, it could go down a bit more.

If it break below 38-39k, the wave B will be cancelled and we may revisit the 25-30k low.

Phase 5 is ongoing

The resistance is 52-53k. If we pierce it, we will meet new highs.

So that small prediction is over and done: we broke 52-53k for a straight push to 78k Wink
I think we are entering into a new cycle. We may have some ascending triangle forming, but I don't know at this state.

@Mallynx, what tool do you use to apply your Elliot Wave drawings? Just a drawing tool, or some software or website? I just read up on Elliot Wave theory on your recommendation, and it seems awesome. Want to start playing around with it Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

100% rewards back to you. Waves and MRT,
and gives you MER, and WPLos as a bonus through May

www.WAVESLPoS.com
How can I check if my WAVES are actively mining?
How can I check if the node is up?
Thanks
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

How can I check if my WAVES are actively mining?
How can I check if the node is up?
Thanks

1. Copy your wallets address

2. go to http://dev.pywaves.org/lpos/

3. press CONTROL F on your keyboard to activate browser find menu
4. press CONTROL V to paste your address

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
zigoter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

Very interesting .. The initiative is good and looks great
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

When does the mining start? and who is eglible to mine?

In the waves world it's actually referred to as leasing. As you lease your waves to a node. This can be done right within the liteclient right now! Very easy and quick.

This will effectively allow any token to become a POS token on the waves blockchain. Which anybody and lease and mine. This is already being worked on by community members.

Watch this space. Waves is changing the game forever!!
olarsson

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

Could you please expalain how I will be able to mine all those cryptos with wave?
Pages: « 1 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: