Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:15:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me advice pls! (Online shop)  (Read 40118 times)
eshkikay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

I think if you were to do this right...

List all the pro`s and cons and the level where you need to be compared to your competitors - and the cost`s that is left unsaid like inventory.

If there is a easy way to remove your inventory without trouble then you are in the green.

this is a good advice, good plan is better than having a good items to sell.  I would have done the same too, study the field of items you want to sell, most probably it would be better if it is your field of interest since you already know what makes people like you interested.  Then study the price and look for cheaper  sources of the item so you can put an additional or better discount than your competitor.
for me online shop there are thousands of websites to go shopping on Internet many with thousands more independent sellers the majority of these are perfectly legitimate but spotting the fraudulent ones takes a bit of research if youre using a website youve not used before search of them online to see if they have any negative feedback for independent sellers on a website you can check out their online reviews on a site if you're buying an expensive item check the manufacturer website to make sure you're using an authorized distributor or seller.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:37 AM

Online shops are found much, but online stores taking bitcoin is located reduced. Marketing exactly the sme uing he qottion bitcoia accepted as repayment itself an easy method to seize great user base. Else begin an online store for particular service or product with bitcoin approval. The support that you simply supply will not be accessible anywhere else. This is quite best to earn bitcoins too take your company to next level.asntu
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Please post here what would you buy for bitcoins? Watches, video games, food ?

Thanks!

There are various online shops that accepting bitcoin , and as for you keep it up chase your dream , and a lot of people or user's been thinking same as you , why should not build an online shop that accept bitcoin right. And I think I wanted to by some video games and affordable clothes.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Thanks!

There's many things I would like to buy mostly the movies though and video games , and also it's good to hear looking forward to this online shop. Now that many people noticing the bitcoin it has open a lot of opportunities. Good luck brother.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Yes, of course, we can buy everything with bitcoin, so that we do not have any problem.The problem is where you are dividing what your business will be like, You have to see how Bitcoin Yusus is about how you open the shop...If it is a local shop. And if you sell online, can buy a lot of good things from everyone who use Bitcoin

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

Of you have the skills to cook and prepare food then I strongly suggest opening up a food business even small or just a stall that will accept Bitcoin payments. I don't think something like that exists currently and I know it would be a likely hit as everyone needs food and food is quite an easy product to sell. But I think what's important here is to have a very strategic position that has lots of foot traffic and people who have the idea about Bitcoins. I think it is a convenient way as you can eat on the go then just pay the amount in Bitcoin equivalent.

Another business I might be thinking is a transportation service where passengers can just pay through Bitcoin as everyone is in a hurry these days. Just ride then go.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Hi there,

Thanks!

For a worldwide shop, you should sell digital products like games, musics, movies but for local shop, of course you can sell them but you also can sell food, clothes, etc.
I agree, and if you really wanted to have it you must also know the best things to sell or what you really want to sell, because if a thing that you sell if really not what you interest, you will not explain your item in your customer in detailed. Best thing you will do is to think twice if you really wanted to sell that stuffs or not.
Kizuna123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

Well for your idea , it will be so cool , but if it is available for worldwide I choose videogames
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Well for your idea , it will be so cool , but if it is available for worldwide I choose videogames
There are number of online shopping stores and there is hardly anything which you can’t get by simply placing an order while sitting at your home and then getting that thing at your doorstep.

Online shopping stores are getting very much popular amongst the people but you need to be very much careful while deciding what to do. You should go for that thing in which you can target more number of people and that you can fulfil their needs.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Of you have the skills to cook and prepare food then I strongly suggest opening up a food business even small or just a stall that will accept Bitcoin payments. I don't think something like that exists currently and I know it would be a likely hit as everyone needs food and food is quite an easy product to sell. But I think what's important here is to have a very strategic position that has lots of foot traffic and people who have the idea about Bitcoins. I think it is a convenient way as you can eat on the go then just pay the amount in Bitcoin equivalent.

Another business I might be thinking is a transportation service where passengers can just pay through Bitcoin as everyone is in a hurry these days. Just ride then go.

I would suggest an online business that sells all kinds of signature and original branded products. Like shoes, bags, watches, clothings and etc. I think it is very timely and into technology. Yes, because I’ve been looking for an online shop that accepts bitcoin as payment. Just like the Amazon doing but only difference is the currency used.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

if in my country most online stores that receive payments via bitcoin are elktronik stores such as gadgets, computers, or mobile phones never see an online store to eat or clothing that accepts payments via bitcoin.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

For me, It be better to design first you own online website where you can sell your item and other stuff.
If you did that, don't forget to advertise the bitcoin as a main payment of every transaction.
Then post here again the link of your own website, so that we may see you idea clearly.
Who knows, some of us can help you to advertise your idea in the near future.
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

I'm willing to buy each and everything with bitcoin. But as you are just starting your online shop, I suggest you go to startup route.  Focus on one category first.  Amazon started with books, you might do so yourself.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

If we talk about online shop,I think much better to sell gadgets,cellphone,laptop and any modern gadgets which is usually use and patronize by many people in our generation now since we are always use an internet. But if you can carry to deliver instantly it is good also if you offer food online which payment is bitcoin,i think a lot will like it.

zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

I have also thought of the same plan and also i made some research in it.
According to your location you can sell much things.
I have started some research about vine, alcohol door-to-door delievery. It has a specific license and you can connect alk the vine shop in your location to your server and you can hire some courier boy to provide door-to-door delievery.
You can accept bitcoin as a payment there and also you can incrrase the price of the commodities you sell with shipping charge.
Im looking forward ti carry this plan.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:27 AM

It's a good idea to use bitcoin as a payment... I think if you sell electronics stuff a good idea.. Because now it's modern times.. Selling watches, in my opinion is okay too...
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

There are many kinds of available Online shop so i think some Online shop can't accept in bitcoin. After few years i am sure all Online shop support in bitcoin. If support in bitcoin the transaction will be very easy and time to save with us. I am sure after few years all Online shop preferred bitcoin transaction in bitcoin.   

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

I can only advise you to sell products for basic / primary needs. such as clothing, food, and boards. because it is a requirement that is often sought by many people, so that your online store many customers. I suggest you also sell online stores all over the world, why? because so many people have bitcoin in some countries. if you just rely on your country alone, there will not be many people who buy, especially for people who do not have bitcoin and do not know what bitcoin is.
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

I can only advise you to sell products for basic / primary needs. such as clothing, food, and boards. because it is a requirement that is often sought by many people, so that your online store many customers. I suggest you also sell online stores all over the world, why? because so many people have bitcoin in some countries. if you just rely on your country alone, there will not be many people who buy, especially for people who do not have bitcoin and do not know what bitcoin is.

With worldwide shopping comes delivery and shipping cost.  How do plan to handle that?
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Maybe PundiX project will suit for your shop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: