Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14582 times)
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:58:10 AM

Hello everyone, I just received a comprehensive report as well as a credit report from tldoctor. He was fast, polite, and made the process an easy one to complete. I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking these types of reports. When I say fast, I mean scary fast.

Thank you, I appreciate it Smiley
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 12:55:45 AM

I need somebody found, sent a PM.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:01:08 AM

I need somebody found, sent a PM.

Person found. PM'ing you
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 12:15:36 AM

I can confirm he found person I was looking for and a lot more information.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:12:53 PM

Eric's investigative service is excellent! Highly recommended for the sometimes-seedy bitcoin world.

I sent him a name and some other info, and he replied within hours with a lengthy report.

I now know what the mark eats for breakfast and how much toilet paper he uses....

Well not really! But close.  Wink

Thanks again Eric, I will be back.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:51:21 PM

Eric's investigative service is excellent! Highly recommended for the sometimes-seedy bitcoin world.

I sent him a name and some other info, and he replied within hours with a lengthy report.

I now know what the mark eats for breakfast and how much toilet paper he uses....

Well not really! But close.  Wink

Thanks again Eric, I will be back.

Sometimes seedy?  You're very optimistic.  Cheesy

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:46:05 AM

My thinking is OP registered w/one of those sites that offers you ALL public information on a person. Why use his service? Its must cheaper since its a 1 time thing. OP, I salute you. I wish I had thought of this first.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:51:19 PM

My thinking is OP registered w/one of those sites that offers you ALL public information on a person. Why use his service? Its must cheaper since its a 1 time thing. OP, I salute you. I wish I had thought of this first.
In case you didn't notice, social security numbers are not public.  This guy actually does real investigation work, finding all the info he can about the person.  He goes as far as calling people that he's worked with/his family, from what I saw on my report.

He doesn't just go onto a website and type in someone's name.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:31:14 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 10:43:29 AM by tldoctor

In case you didn't notice, social security numbers are not public.  This guy actually does real investigation work, finding all the info he can about the person.  He goes as far as calling people that he's worked with/his family, from what I saw on my report.

Thanks "danieldaniel". You're right and "johnniewalker" is partially right. I do use one of "a" service like "those". However, just to clarify, let me tell everyone what I do and how's its different than just getting a membership with spokeo, intellius, beenverified, etc.... and this is not to be cocky, just to show the difference.

- I have 7 years in litigation collections both against businesses and consumers alike.
- I have 10 years of tracking down people with the internet / phone and other methods.
- I've taught college type classes on the art of skiptracing and bill collecting and have supervised 3 skiptracing departments and collectively trained over 500 people in person type skiptracing.
- I've run my business since Nov 2009 and since then, have spent about 60 hours a week at it... half of which is comprised of just skiptracing.
- I've located thousand of individuals "intentionally" trying to hide themselves which has increased the revenue to a very noticeable level in my company and other companies I've worked for.
- The service I mainly use for skiptracing, I pay about $200 - $300 a month for (more or less), and then $75 for a different one.
- Both services I use, gives me a much higher quantity and more accurate results than any service online that a "consumer" can get. To be able to get the services I use, I couldn't have any criminal record on me, I had to have decent credit, my business had to be in operation for 2 years + and could not be a sole proprietorship, but an llp, llc, corp, etc., I had to have a commercial based office which they sent an auditor out to inspect the office and the security of it, and more!  Its not easy to get the services I have.
- The services I use are very powerful as they tap into your credit report data, ssn records, dmv, and tons of other sources.
- Finally, I take all the access I have and my education / experience in the field and combine them for my clients.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not trying to be vain, just to illustrate the differences between my service and some online look-up service.
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:43:02 PM

Still waiting on that credit report from you... otherwise satisfied with service. Smiley

Code:
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:37:12 AM

Still waiting on that credit report from you... otherwise satisfied with service. Smiley

Thanks, I'm glad your satisfied. As for the credit report, I already messaged you saying that while 9/10 I can get it, I wasn't able to pull the credit report on the subject. He/She had a block on it.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:26:12 PM

tldr has been removed from the pending scammer list. He has proven to be trust worthy.

If you find suspected or confirmed scams on the forum please post to MASTER'S SCAMMER LIST with links to relevant information. thanks
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:54:30 AM

Thanks, I'm glad your satisfied. As for the credit report, I already messaged you saying that while 9/10 I can get it, I wasn't able to pull the credit report on the subject. He/She had a block on it.

Oh, okay! For some reason I never got the e-mail, probably went to spam.

Code:
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:50:14 AM

In case you didn't notice, social security numbers are not public.  This guy actually does real investigation work, finding all the info he can about the person.  He goes as far as calling people that he's worked with/his family, from what I saw on my report.

Thanks "danieldaniel". You're right and "johnniewalker" is partially right. I do use one of "a" service like "those". However, just to clarify, let me tell everyone what I do and how's its different than just getting a membership with spokeo, intellius, beenverified, etc.... and this is not to be cocky, just to show the difference.

- I have 7 years in litigation collections both against businesses and consumers alike.
- I have 10 years of tracking down people with the internet / phone and other methods.
- I've taught college type classes on the art of skiptracing and bill collecting and have supervised 3 skiptracing departments and collectively trained over 500 people in person type skiptracing.
- I've run my business since Nov 2009 and since then, have spent about 60 hours a week at it... half of which is comprised of just skiptracing.
- I've located thousand of individuals "intentionally" trying to hide themselves which has increased the revenue to a very noticeable level in my company and other companies I've worked for.
- The service I mainly use for skiptracing, I pay about $200 - $300 a month for (more or less), and then $75 for a different one.
- Both services I use, gives me a much higher quantity and more accurate results than any service online that a "consumer" can get. To be able to get the services I use, I couldn't have any criminal record on me, I had to have decent credit, my business had to be in operation for 2 years + and could not be a sole proprietorship, but an llp, llc, corp, etc., I had to have a commercial based office which they sent an auditor out to inspect the office and the security of it, and more!  Its not easy to get the services I have.
- The services I use are very powerful as they tap into your credit report data, ssn records, dmv, and tons of other sources.
- Finally, I take all the access I have and my education / experience in the field and combine them for my clients.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not trying to be vain, just to illustrate the differences between my service and some online look-up service.
Not trying to belittle you at all. If I need a background check I know where to go.
mjester93

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 12:50:01 AM

PM'd.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:42:18 PM

tldr has been removed from the pending scammer list. He has proven to be trust worthy.

If you find suspected or confirmed scams on the forum please post to MASTER'S SCAMMER LIST with links to relevant information. thanks

Is this me? I was on a pending scammer list?
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:36:19 PM

I purchased the VIP membership status on the OP's forum, by his request to receive an investigation.

I requested the investigation several times (beginning of March).  OP said the service would be delivered that weekend.

That was 3 weeks ago.

I have not heard back from the OP, even though I paid him .31 btc.  I have since requested a refund, both here and on his site. 

I am extremely unhappy with this service, and I highly recommend people avoid this service.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:50:00 PM

Huh.. that is odd because the OP did an investigation on me when a 15 year old child requested one no problem.
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

Huh.. that is odd because the OP did an investigation on me when a 15 year old child requested one no problem.

yeah, it is weird, cause I gave him the money, I gave him the information, I talked with him via PM on both sites, he promised to deliver in a few days, and then nothing.

So, naturally, I want my money back.  I've waited over 3 weeks for him to deliver, and I'm tired of waiting for something I paid for 3 weeks ago.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:05:12 PM

Ya understandable. What is up tldoctor? Could you not find the guy? I do have to say that it sucks refunding btc. It sucks to refund .31 when the price is 75 each opposed to the 50 each from a few days ago. Just another reason that btc needs price stability. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: