Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
Cynocephalus

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:53:14 AM

Invest in very small amounts(0.03,-0.1), earning is not representative but you it is relatively high percentage of wins.
But you must choose only winners, with very good volume top 5 for example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:05:54 AM

I don't have a HUGE strategy, just waiting for price increase and will sell my coins. Easy way to get money, no need to be so smart to do this  Wink
I think you need more knowledge and keen eyesight. because we did not set out when the position of bitcoin will stop up or down. when you sell is not necessarily the price when it will stop. could continue to rise ?
so you'd better have a good knowledge and calculation of this

Theres a certain extent of knowledge you can consume.

Or else you`ll be at a point of taking no action because theres too much information to suspend from overthinking things etc.
knowledge to sell and buy bitcoin indispensable. You can not just sell it when prices rise. because it could have been prices will increase rose. and you can not buy when prices fall without thinking first bitcoin price could have  continue to fall. This smart  is very important
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:33:42 AM

I do invest in ICO/IPO/crowdfunding that look promising. The ROI can be really good.
There are very good opportunities in the second generation coins like Ethereum, Lisk, Waves, etc.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:40:49 PM

My best investing is on legit company built and owned ny any crypto currencies .
Mine is on trading sites to invest and a chance to get more profits.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:29:17 AM

I don't have a HUGE strategy, just waiting for price increase and will sell my coins. Easy way to get money, no need to be so smart to do this  Wink
I think you need more knowledge and keen eyesight. because we did not set out when the position of bitcoin will stop up or down. when you sell is not necessarily the price when it will stop. could continue to rise ?
so you'd better have a good knowledge and calculation of this

Theres a certain extent of knowledge you can consume.

Or else you`ll be at a point of taking no action because theres too much information to suspend from overthinking things etc.
knowledge to sell and buy bitcoin indispensable. You can not just sell it when prices rise. because it could have been prices will increase rose. and you can not buy when prices fall without thinking first bitcoin price could have  continue to fall. This smart  is very important

Buy and selling can't be done exactly at the price we expect, as their will be small variations time to time. Now it is possible to buy at its nearest value as bitcoin is stable within a limit for a long time.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:42:16 AM

You must dont give that much money out to your investment, otherwise if the value will go down you will lose some some money and that can be bad for you.
The best thing is that you have also to save some money so you will have always money for later and trading is also good.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:49:29 AM

I try to buy bitcoins at a low price at around $300 so it will be easier for me to sell them against a profit. This way it does not take much time for you to make some money. And always save coins do not sell everything at once.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:51:35 AM

Buy low sell high minimize risk get lucky

or build a time machine and put it all on ethereum
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:53:38 AM

My strategy is buy bitcoins at low price and sell it for higher price . Now it is the best time to buy bitcoins we all know price rise is coming soon so if we buy now we can sell later when the price rises . Also i have invested some dollars converted from bitcoins into forex trading. Trading gives the most profit .
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:13:34 PM

My strategy is buy bitcoins at low price and sell it for higher price . Now it is the best time to buy bitcoins we all know price rise is coming soon so if we buy now we can sell later when the price rises . Also i have invested some dollars converted from bitcoins into forex trading. Trading gives the most profit .
To make an investment you are must be for sure that you can make some good profit with it otherwise it is sin and you can better dont do it.
The only thing is that you never know what will happen in the future next so that is hard to make the decision.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:10:50 PM

Investing in smth new inel electronics is profitable now. It's will be using in medcine soon and it's not so cheap so really want invest some money on this machines.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:14:48 AM

I don't have a HUGE strategy, just waiting for price increase and will sell my coins. Easy way to get money, no need to be so smart to do this  Wink
that's also need to smart for succesfull trading on buy or sell bitcoin,we must know if want buy bitcoin we should know that bitcoin will raise again,or if will sell bitcoin we must know that bitcoin price will drop,its strategy for me.
Of course you need ingenuity and knowledge to doing a trade dude.
if you do not know that way. indeed it is like gambling dude because you only rely on luck alone to benefit.
of course it takes intelligence to sell and buy at a good price
NordicRanger

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:36:40 AM

The best investment strategy you can use on Bitcoin is being patient and now how to price works. But patient is key do not sell to early because you can regret it later on.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

I don't have a HUGE strategy, just waiting for price increase and will sell my coins. Easy way to get money, no need to be so smart to do this  Wink
Lol I think you need to calculations done for this. even before you sell them when prices rise. you still have to analyze first.
because a lot of people were disappointed. after they sell their bitcoin but bitcoin prices continue to rise. and it makes them feel regret so of course you need ingenuity to this
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:28:41 AM

Lol I think you need to calculations done for this. even before you sell them when prices rise. you still have to analyze first.
because a lot of people were disappointed. after they sell their bitcoin but bitcoin prices continue to rise. and it makes them feel regret so of course you need ingenuity to this

yeah, that is just too lazy to do this. ofcourse i am doing it also but i don't do it with all my bitcoins. i have some money invested in bitcoin and put it away in cold storage for the future price rise.
but meanwhile i am not sitting ideally by and waiting for something that may happen. i am trading and investing it constantly to earn more in the meantime

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:36:35 AM

The best investment strategy you can use on Bitcoin is being patient and now how to price works. But patient is key do not sell to early because you can regret it later on.

So the Warren Buffett strategy right?
Buy and hold!Holg long! Sit out the lows and over the years a solid technology and product will rise in value.
This is what the convinced hodlers are doing I think.They are long term bulls.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:41:51 AM

I do agree on that, after selling our investments and if price grow then we all regret very badly. But you should know one thing, investments we should sell off on right time otherwise you may lose your money over the time. Because some times prices may fall back badly and later it may take many years reach that price again. Just think, who ever brought bitcoins over 1000 $ couple of years back and until now they are under loss and so we should book profits now and then to save ourself.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:14:11 AM

So the Warren Buffett strategy right?
Buy and hold!Holg long! Sit out the lows and over the years a solid technology and product will rise in value.
This is what the convinced hodlers are doing I think.They are long term bulls.

I think hold long also have a risk. For me better invest for short term in bitcoin, because we don't know what happened to bitcoin 1-5 years later. So i think short term is the best strategy to invest on bitcoin.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:23:36 PM

My best investing is on legit company built and owned ny any crypto currencies .
Mine is on trading sites to invest and a chance to get more profits.
invest in an investment site that has proven reliable and pay is a top priority. and of course with the notes
The site has proven to pay for a long time. probably more than 5 years. I will refer to it as a trusted site and recommendations. but is it there?
Sandroxa

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

The best strategy that you must have is that you must be for sure that you are going to make some profit with Bitcoin, otherwise it is sin and that is not good if that happens.
The only thing that nobody will know is what the value will be in the future and that is the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: