Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:09:29 AM

That's why Im pointed that people must conduct a study and research first "on those things they aren't really sure what investment is that".

If they choose those investment that they really known well then they can proceed quickly. But for investments that they just saw to others that it gives profit more but they didn't know what is that then they have to consider the things I mentioned.

That is the most important thing to do prior to making any investments. Most of the times we are drived by our greedinesss instead of taking our time to make a reseach and take the right decision. This has happened to me many times, until then I have realized that I've been missing this key element towards making a successful investment.  Smiley

Actually that is must for every investors, to research first especially like what I said above.

But other people just putting themselves in some investment which they have lack of knowledge since they saw others getting profit there. So thinking they can just easily bag some profits if they did the same they will just go directly without any further preparations.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:01:57 PM

My investment strategy - to save on everything. I stopped to buy luxuries and unnecessary things. The savings I invest in the purchase of gold.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:22:39 PM

My investment strategy - to save on everything. I stopped to buy luxuries and unnecessary things. The savings I invest in the purchase of gold.

Great strategy mate. I think that by investing a little bit into Bitcoin each day, you can make your money grow into the long term as price aims to increase. I hope that someday Bitcoin would reach $1000 and I would have earned massive profits. Maybe this will happen once it becomes more scalable.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:35:47 PM

That's why Im pointed that people must conduct a study and research first "on those things they aren't really sure what investment is that".

If they choose those investment that they really known well then they can proceed quickly. But for investments that they just saw to others that it gives profit more but they didn't know what is that then they have to consider the things I mentioned.

That is the most important thing to do prior to making any investments. Most of the times we are drived by our greedinesss instead of taking our time to make a reseach and take the right decision. This has happened to me many times, until then I have realized that I've been missing this key element towards making a successful investment.  Smiley

Actually that is must for every investors, to research first especially like what I said above.

But other people just putting themselves in some investment which they have lack of knowledge since they saw others getting profit there. So thinking they can just easily bag some profits if they did the same they will just go directly without any further preparations.
That's often the case, and had a lot of casualties, including me at the sight of people could benefit from investing without thinking I come to invest and boom, the company collapsed. investment sometimes friendly sometimes badly it happens all the time because the best strategy is to be patient and not rush into investing.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:05:33 AM

In my strategy did not have a strategy that is too complicated. I'm just looking for the best investment to save and earn a profit. Once I get a good place for investment I seek to know whether the place was very profitable or not. I have also invested some of my money into gold just like you, and it was excellent benefits.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:15:41 AM

That's great saving and investment stratedgy ,honestly luxuries and other things will make us happy but only when its new we are always excited .saving will test our patient the longer and the more we save will make us happy for a long term .
Gold is also a good investment but it depends on what purpose you will do after you buy a gold cause its value is more on stable ,the price is not big when increase but surely it is a good income.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:29:04 AM

That's often the case, and had a lot of casualties, including me at the sight of people could benefit from investing without thinking I come to invest and boom, the company collapsed. investment sometimes friendly sometimes badly it happens all the time because the best strategy is to be patient and not rush into investing.

Exactly. We really need to be fully prepared before entering in any kind of investment. We must know the associated risk so that in the future we can minimize it. And those unexpected one can be handled accordingly.

Also patience is a must. No such way to earn in an instant. The important thing is our investment will run in a long term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:33:06 AM

Usually it happens to cloud mining sites and HIYP sites, that is the trend here, although the benefits are really good since you are just receiving a profit of your investment in a regular basis but most of them do not last and just take our money way.

Trading is way better as we are in control.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:15:24 PM

Trading is way better as we are in control.

But still, there is the risk of losing all your coins as a result of the exchange being hacked, or collapses. It is good to only leave the amount of Bitcoin (or any other coin) that you are going to trade (preferably the minimum amount possible) in order to play safe. Trading can be considered a very risky task, but if done right you could have made a very good investment with your coins.

I usually trade alt coins as they are extremely volatile, (and also most of them are pump & dump) which could prove very profitable at the end if you happen to exploit this vulnerability. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:00:56 PM

keep all the money in gold? thats it what you mean dude?
I think it would be very risky if all deposits you use your money to invest in gold, although gold has the potential to even if you do not forget that gold may very well be down rate so better use of capital are you willing to accept if lose
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:37:58 AM

I think it would be very risky if all deposits you use your money to invest in gold, although gold has the potential to even if you do not forget that gold may very well be down rate so better use of capital are you willing to accept if lose
Maybe he is just trying to say that invest all our money in gold in order for it to grow, for me that is good only if you have a lot of money and you can still manage to spend for your daily expenses but it is foolishness if you put all you got with gold because you cannot spend it when you have an urgent needs.

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:56:10 AM

Forced saving has done wonders for me. By having a portion of my salary deducted and invested monthly, I am able to save more efficiently. And the good thing about that is it earns me a passive income from dividends that are given twice a year. I am targeting to make my contribution bigger so I that I am able to save and invest while I still can.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:01:18 AM

Investment what i doing is multiple investment to lessen the risk of my money, and also i have savings for back up of my investment since savings is one form of investment.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:06:40 AM

Investment what i doing is multiple investment to lessen the risk of my money, and also i have savings for back up of my investment since savings is one form of investment.

Yes but if it is saving just by yourself and not putting it in bitcoin will be a little slower. Banks also are slower so I would really suggest that it is in bitcoin currency. In case the price goes up you will be taken by the wave.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:16:26 AM

Forced saving has done wonders for me. By having a portion of my salary deducted and invested monthly, I am able to save more efficiently. And the good thing about that is it earns me a passive income from dividends that are given twice a year. I am targeting to make my contribution bigger so I that I am able to save and invest while I still can.
Seem a great move dude, if you will continue doing that and you will be focus, there is no doubt that you will earn more in the future, and with investing in different investment or diversifying your investment it will minimize the risk while maximizing your income.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:26:53 PM

Yes but if it is saving just by yourself and not putting it in bitcoin will be a little slower. Banks also are slower so I would really suggest that it is in bitcoin currency. In case the price goes up you will be taken by the wave.

If you think the bitcoin is slow, you can try the litecoin, it is 4 times faster. Or use the Monero, it is 10 times faster.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:03:29 PM

I agree, as far as I can recall, gold had been in a downtrend since 2012, so all your savings from 2012 in gold is already depreciated.  I could have invested in the different area, not only in gold but in other stocks in the market that seem to be profitable both in short and long run.  Diversify my friend.  That would be your best friend among the strategies recorded in the book.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
simpler2016

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:24:21 PM

my main investment strategy is to not invest all your money into one project. Better different. So fewer risks
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

I agree, as far as I can recall, gold had been in a downtrend since 2012, so all your savings from 2012 in gold is already depreciated.  I could have invested in the different area, not only in gold but in other stocks in the market that seem to be profitable both in short and long run.  Diversify my friend.  That would be your best friend among the strategies recorded in the book.

Agree. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Instead, diversify all your investments into different assets. A good way for this would be to invest in Bitcoin, as well as altcoins like Litecoin and many others in order to minimize risks.

There are many ways to invest, including but not limited to:

1. Casino investing (satoshi dice, crypto-games.net, etc)
2. Altcoin investing (Litcoin, Dash...)
3. Bitcoin investing
4. Gold investing (Goldmoney aka Bitgold)
5. PoS coins with high stake rates (Pulse, Hyperstake...)

Hope this helps. Anybody can correct me if I'm wrong  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:54:56 PM

In my own ways i just invest a small amount and i scaling up everytime to profit i will buy again in altcoin in other potencial altcoin..
Until i reach my goal.. and invest again in other trading site.. this is just my strategy is trading to increase the amount of my bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: