Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:17:38 PM

The best thing is that you should Bitcoin at a low price indeed and than wait for a higher price. That will be good.
But you must wait a long time to get a higher value and that is the problem. Not everyone has patience.
I think most people would not like to something old. Sometimes the price of bitcoin is not in line with expectations and even be dropped. withstand need a long time and it becomes a problem for many people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:05:43 PM

The best thing is that you should Bitcoin at a low price indeed and than wait for a higher price. That will be good.
But you must wait a long time to get a higher value and that is the problem. Not everyone has patience.

But its still good way to make profits without doing anything, especially goes for lazy people who don't believes in earning but will continue to buy whatever price bitcoin holds.

At the same time it is not a worthy profit if you need to hold for a very long time to get a price rise. These days its good to hold as price is increasing gradually, so short term holding itself enough to make a profit.
By "short" how short of a term is that? Because investments ARE long-term holdings and short-term holdings can be considered trading. Well, it's probably as good to sell bitcoins right now for long-term holders because the price seems to be increasing at a stable rate.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:33:19 PM

But its still good way to make profits without doing anything, especially goes for lazy people who don't believes in earning but will continue to buy whatever price bitcoin holds.

At the same time it is not a worthy profit if you need to hold for a very long time to get a price rise. These days its good to hold as price is increasing gradually, so short term holding itself enough to make a profit.
By "short" how short of a term is that? Because investments ARE long-term holdings and short-term holdings can be considered trading. Well, it's probably as good to sell bitcoins right now for long-term holders because the price seems to be increasing at a stable rate.

Most investors in bitcoin are short term investors. Just check the markets and you will see the volume. It''s crazy and like me many are checking the stats daily.
However holding seems the best strategy at the moment.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:31:54 AM

Most investors in bitcoin are short term investors. Just check the markets and you will see the volume. It''s crazy and like me many are checking the stats daily.
Agreed with you, now it is better to hold coins rather than investing in anything else as just holding can provide you more profits during the time of halving, but don't hold too long anytime the situation can change.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:19:28 AM

Agreed with you, now it is better to hold coins rather than investing in anything else as just holding can provide you more profits during the time of halving, but don't hold too long anytime the situation can change.

Yes best strategy for now is to hold and save your bitcoin in future because halving is coming and it will be more profitable to us if we have big amount bitcoin savings and many people do the same way to and hoping to earn by that if the halving event happe. But if you cannot wait for the time happen well you can practice trading strategy by that you can earn. Big money and it is the safest invesment for you to earn money better than hyips. And all you need to do is proper monitoring for price drop and rise.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:42:07 AM

I also agree with many that now is not the time to invest in bitcoin projects but to mainly invest and hold bitcoin itself. Once the new floor is determined and established again after the halving and trading has resumed a more sideways transition, then it may be a good time to think of diversifying in bitcoin investing.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:10:45 AM

I hold, sometimes I hold and now I'm holding. so far, best so called investment strategy ever.
sometimes I'm confused. How long have you held it and why not sell when prices are already pump. Surely you have a price target that must be achieved. but it does not have to match what you want my advice only when there is an opportunity to sell bitcoin at a good price and if you sell there you can work. then wait for what else?
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:28:12 PM

I also agree holding on to your Bitcoin is the best and safest thing that you can do when the price is higher then you have bought the coins for you can sell and make an easy profit. But you have to be active because the price is unpredictable.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

Yeah, I'm also holding my bitcoins for the price increase, I do not have a real strategy to be honest.
I just buy when the price is low and sell when the price is profitable for my buy in price so its a simple strategy.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:22:29 PM

Invest at PONZI then when i profit i run awaay Smiley

Then i invest half of my profit to trading and find another new PONZI and start my strategy again Wink
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:52:41 PM

I hold, sometimes I hold and now I'm holding. so far, best so called investment strategy ever.
sometimes I'm confused. How long have you held it and why not sell when prices are already pump. Surely you have a price target that must be achieved. but it does not have to match what you want my advice only when there is an opportunity to sell bitcoin at a good price and if you sell there you can work. then wait for what else?

hold bitcoin is a very good strategy and good to follow, but I was impatient. I always use my bitcoin when I was tempted with something. I also sometimes feel uneasy with the price of bitcoin
Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:39:16 PM

My best investment strategy is that I used to purchase altcoins when they are new and then sell them after their price rises. It has given me good returns. At the time of Decred launch, I invested very little and then I got huge profit. Initially it was given for free to people so basically my only investment was my internet.  Grin
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:51:24 PM

My best investment strategy is that I used to purchase altcoins when they are new and then sell them after their price rises. It has given me good returns. At the time of Decred launch, I invested very little and then I got huge profit. Initially it was given for free to people so basically my only investment was my internet.  Grin

you better investment in ICO coin it would be more profitable. I also really like to invest in ICO coin, so far I always made a profit.
and lastly my investment in ICO coin of the signature that you use currently
tigershark

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:42:44 PM

I know this sounds obvious, but buy any time bitcoin takes a dip in price.  Wait to sell later when it goes up in price.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:56:00 PM

Yeah its best strategu to save bitcoin for now but i cant wait for that i want to invest it so it can multiply and earn more. I will save my 3/4 of my bitcoin and other is i will invest in tradings but first if you do tradings you must need to monitor the price market movement by that you cam determine its up and downs. And look for down price and its volume because ite very possible to dump more and you will lose money by that. My other investment strategy is to invest in new hyips and if i earn i dont invest again and look for another new one.

Good strategy. I have considered trading alt coins myself, but sometimes it is too difficult to keep track of everything and you might lose profits if you make a wrong decision. Everyday, I practice trading with a small amount of coins. I hope that someday I become really good at this task. If you or anybody else could give me good trading tips or advice, I would greatly appreciate it.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:22:25 PM

One week ago it was good to buy/sell/buy/sell as price was oscilating, but now i think is best to hold bitcoins and wait, price is raising on some stabile rate
My strategy for now is to wait for halving, and do nothing with coins before it.

It's a pretty plain and simple plan, but i doubt the exact surge in price will happen exactly in that halving time, it seams much more likely to me that
it will be prepumped at an earlier date , and tanked much longer than people expect it to be. I wouldnt be surprised if we get an another hype like in 2014, not that i would mind ..
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:08:28 PM

After seeing the boost up in the price of bitcoin in a few days , I decided to put all my money on bitcoin so I bought bitcoin with all of my money only I have remained $50 out of which I am going to buy with $10 more.

Hire me for your campaign management
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:09:44 PM

But in investment i invest in hashocean this is legit site.

Hashocean is dodgy as balls and may be paying for now but could be gone any day
you know whenever a trusted website could be a scam and go? including with hashcoin I know they are very reliable and proven mine. but the possibility for them to go well there one factor certainly is mine is no longer popular and the more time goes on, the miner is getting a little
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:56:47 PM

Buy silver, get a loan with it, then buy more silver.  Kiss

Buy now or cry later, your choice.  Cry
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:00:22 PM

Buy silver, get a loan with it, then buy more silver.  Kiss

Buy now or cry later, your choice.  Cry
That doesn't seem like a bad wealth security strategy, but I wouldn't invest much into silver if I was looking for growth in my investment. There just isn't really enough potential there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: