Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:30:33 AM

I have investment in mining faucet, while mining i do invest in yobit the expand my earning thru trading in some altcoin and trade back to btc, trading was the best investment for me, but you should be careful on trading
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:37:01 AM

I have investment in mining faucet, while mining i do invest in yobit the expand my earning thru trading in some altcoin and trade back to btc, trading was the best investment for me, but you should be careful on trading

Speaking of Yobit, it reminded me of another exchange called Bleutrade in which you would be able to invest into Bleutrade Shares. I have been investing in these shares for quite some time and I would say that it is a great way of earning passive income. You usually get paid in BTC, DOGE and LTC. I wouldn't say that this would be an ideal investment strategy (since it is risky due to the fact that the exchange could close anytime) but I have found it a great way of earning passive income with your coins.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:49:31 AM

found that forex trading to be easier then altcoins trading, alt coin trading can be so random :/
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:09:56 AM

I was do not like the investment, because it takes a long time. but I have taken the opportunity to halving, because it was not too long. and I'd have to trade, rather than invest.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:31:49 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I split my bitcoin into two, some I just save up the price I want. and partly I actively use to trade bitcoin / altcoin. I use a long term strategy for BTC/ USD and short term for BTC/ALTCOIN. hehe thank you
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:43:23 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
For me trading altcoins is the best investment. Altcoins not just provide you steady profit if selected properly but at the same time also give you huge profits if some altcoins's price starts getting really high. We can consider ethereum, its price went up and up only and the investors in eth were rewarded with huge profits.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:03:42 PM

Just diversify and you will be good. The options is up to you.

For high risk, i generally go for ICO's and cloudmining. Might be just luck but i never missed money with these... had an investment in hashocean that has already paid the ROI, and had more then 300% with lisk. waves might get me around 300% too. but again, it's high risk... i could lose everything.

For "low risk", i do trading and lending(poloniex lending). Using technical analysis i get a good profit.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:14:53 PM

I was do not like the investment, because it takes a long time. but I have taken the opportunity to halving, because it was not too long. and I'd have to trade, rather than invest.
No, when you trade you also make some investments even a little you invest on a altcoin so i think it is your best investment stratedgy ,no investment needed i think is only in this forun which is you can get some money to invest.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:35:04 PM

No, when you trade you also make some investments even a little you invest on a altcoin so i think it is your best investment stratedgy ,no investment needed i think is only in this forun which is you can get some money to invest.
no, every investment have a time at least a year and I think when you buy coins altcoin it is not an investment because you do not hold the coin for a long time is also the same as you do to trade bitcoin.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:46:23 PM

found that forex trading to be easier then altcoins trading, alt coin trading can be so random :/

i agree, i find it easier to use forex, i used to have this forex platform but then after
few months my hard disk got corrupted and my files with it. it was such a big waste
when that happened.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:01:35 PM

i agree, i find it easier to use forex, i used to have this forex platform but then after
few months my hard disk got corrupted and my files with it. it was such a big waste
when that happened.
I think everyone has preferences and skills respectively so if you have skills in forex trading then use it that way. but if you are clever in the trade altcoin you can use it dude. its depends on your own look for a safe investment and the best for yourself. you alone can determine the best investment

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:11:44 AM

Why not try gambling? You can earn fast profit in gambling, Very fast profit. But you could lose your capital too fast too, like me  Gambling site make me rich in early but after i enjoy it they are claiming back my winnings. But its very fast man
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:22:21 AM

Why not try gambling? You can earn fast profit in gambling, Very fast profit. But you could lose your capital too fast too, like me  Gambling site make me rich in early but after i enjoy it they are claiming back my winnings. But its very fast man

Yes, you are right about gambling that can earn easy and fast money but the risk is so big. I mean you also can lose your money in a second. Gambling is not the best investment strategy.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:57:07 AM

LOL we are here talking about investing? gambling is not an investment? it is a way of getting bitcoin is not a investment ?
maybe you could try investing in gambling. maybe you'll get a quick ROI. but not playing gambling dude
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:54:22 AM

Just diversify and you will be good. The options is up to you.

For high risk, i generally go for ICO's and cloudmining. Might be just luck but i never missed money with these... had an investment in hashocean that has already paid the ROI, and had more then 300% with lisk. waves might get me around 300% too. but again, it's high risk... i could lose everything.

For "low risk", i do trading and lending(poloniex lending). Using technical analysis i get a good profit.

Sounds pretty good to me, especially the part about ICOs and Cloudmining. With ICOs, I have benefited most of the time earning pretty good profits in a short time. Lisk has been the most profitable for me in this case, which made me over 3 times the investment. As for cloudmining, it has been pretty profitable for me too, especially mining Ethereum on Genesis Mining. Considering, how ETH price has gone north, I have benefited from this as well. Turns out that I have made a pretty good investment strategy after all  Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:31:22 AM

Best investment strategy in a few words

Don'ts
1. Do not gamble
2. Do not put a single penny in a cloud mining company no matter if its legit
3. Do not trading (high risk involved)

Do's
1. Buy bitcoin when price is low
2. Sell it when is higher

This is not trading because its a long term strategy. Although it can be classified as trading. But its a long term strategy in which you can correct your mistakes, thing which is not possible in short term trading or daily trading, we all know is much diffused than what I am suggesting.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:59:42 AM

Trust me, investing is really good if you start as early as possible because you can just forget about it and maybe check on its progress once a year. It's like a stored money, but with risks of either going up or going down but in a scale of a very, very long time and the rewards are really, really good as well.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:02:44 PM

That still have good chance for gain profit,but still not much like trading or cloud mining,faucet only depend on ads services,that not good income for bitcoin holder,i know some ads services with bitcoin paid,but its have little payment.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:52:20 PM

i dont have strategy i only did this.
i have investment in hashocean wherein i already got my Return of Investment 3 months ago all i get now is my profit every 5 days.
i do also have bitcoin in my wallet wherein i am only keeping it and will sell it when i see very good profit.
bichha2010

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:06:27 PM

That still have good chance for gain profit,but still not much like trading or cloud mining,faucet only depend on ads services,that not good income for bitcoin holder,i know some ads services with bitcoin paid,but its have little payment.
Already registered at hashflare sir with a test investment of 20kh/s. Almost half of my earnings goes to daily maintenance fee and when i tried to withdraw 40k i only got 10k actually because of commission fee. Also to genesis-mining i have difficulty buying hashpower.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: