Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126235 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

currently my dream is just to buy a ultrabooks  Cool
This is a nice thing to buy because this will help you to explore your business and he money of the bitcoin will be high if you will achieve your dream with the bitcoin, I love to use the bitcoin to fulfill my dreams with it, I use the money and the bitcoin and to buy more and get more, hold it for the case of the money and it is the time to buy more and have more bitcoin.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

I choose only one option you have drafted. Jewellery. I have added few more stuffs to be bought from bitcoins. House holdings, car, house, lands and save more bitcoins after clearing the current debts. Planning to earn more and start a business as well. So many goals as like others. Hope good things happen as expected.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

I would like to buy computers because this is a very useful so that it helps you to do research or explore on internet. For me this is the important thing especially today that most everyone needs this, because if we have computer we get some information on internet and many uses like we can do business online, shopping and payments on online transactions, and for investment. But i think its better to keep bitcoin so that in the future we have already savings and your money will earn profit.
I also have too much wishes and dreams but i think it is yet not the time to fulfill, in present time we need to trade bitcoin only and get benefit from it. i am sure that the bitcoin price will continue increasing for along time therefore i think that it will be a good option to buy bitcoin and then hod it for long time, because long term investment is more profitable and secure that short term investment.

People are not willing to spend their bitcoins for buying anything and instead they will hold it for a long term to get more value in future as if they want to buy anything they can easily get it with fiat and keep their bitcoins intact in their wallet for future.
I must say that the ones who are doing such kind of things are in fact the smartest person ever living in this world and these are the ones who are going to get a very good amount of profit in the coming days. The way bitcoin market’s value is increasing, there is nothing more valuable and profitable than that of holding your bitcoins.

Just remain patient so that you can buy lot more things in future.
Svenzyr

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

Food
Equipment
Real estate
Vehicles
Vacations
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

I would like to buy computers because this is a very useful so that it helps you to do research or explore on internet. For me this is the important thing especially today that most everyone needs this, because if we have computer we get some information on internet and many uses like we can do business online, shopping and payments on online transactions, and for investment. But i think its better to keep bitcoin so that in the future we have already savings and your money will earn profit.
I also have too much wishes and dreams but i think it is yet not the time to fulfill, in present time we need to trade bitcoin only and get benefit from it. i am sure that the bitcoin price will continue increasing for along time therefore i think that it will be a good option to buy bitcoin and then hod it for long time, because long term investment is more profitable and secure that short term investment.

People are not willing to spend their bitcoins for buying anything and instead they will hold it for a long term to get more value in future as if they want to buy anything they can easily get it with fiat and keep their bitcoins intact in their wallet for future.

Yeah i agree to that, Most of the investors that are joining the bitcoin race are anticipating that in the near future bitcoins will add up have a huge amount of currency to it and i do as well believe in that mentality so it is better to invest as early as possible if you have a spare amount of money to use.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

Yeah i agree to that, Most of the investors that are joining the bitcoin race are anticipating that in the near future bitcoins will add up have a huge amount of currency to it and i do as well believe in that mentality so it is better to invest as early as possible if you have a spare amount of money to use.

I have more dream. Bitcoin helpful to fulfill my dream. It will give more more information and i will gather the bitcoin how use and how to work. I will use to bitcoin my family and what he need i fulfill the all thing about it. It good work for the future growth. Some time it will give the improvement. Bitcoin is the future and will use to in my future growth and family growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
herehero

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:01:18 AM

I guess , maybe it is : Jewellery
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:03:45 AM

Clothes and Gadgets like watches, sun glasses and more
Leon.S.Kenedy

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:27:14 AM

Real estate and Game. But I rather hold BTC to increase it value.
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:03:48 AM

- Outdoor Equipment
- Outside Toys
- Shop/Business Supplies
most of it, i will spend it to my family.. I know One days i can make it, hehe

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

Daily stuff: groceries and bills, gasoline etc.

Guess I'm pretty boring  Cool
There are so many things which everyone needs in his life. Moreover, everyone has different kind of needs and one wish to buy the things as per his own needs. For me, the most important things which I need to buy is a good house where I can live with my family along with a good car for easy transportation. These are the things which I am planning to buy and I am working hard to have this much of budget.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

I need a house for my future life. That's the most important thing to me remembering time goes too fast. And without I even realize, I've become this old lol
That is my dream to build my own house but for my current status in bitcoin i think it will need more time to achieved that, now i am planning to buy parts of motorcycle because i want to modified my motorcycle to be able to enter in motor show. I want to spend all my earning in bitcoin to buy all the needs to make it more handsome motorcycle.
rommil

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

Clothes and Outdoor Equipment, i would also add travelling  Grin
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

I would like to buy the most with BTC now they're a new computer and a pretty little automatic car like a mazda2. My laptop is old, is slowing down, and is too old for software updates now.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

There are so many things which everyone needs in his life. Moreover, everyone has different kind of needs and one wish to buy the things as per his own needs. For me, the most important things which I need to buy is a good house where I can live with my family along with a good car for easy transportation. These are the things which I am planning to buy and I am working hard to have this much of budget.

There are so many things which everyone wish to have in his life. For me, the most important thing which I need to buy is bitcoins. I am very much sure that if will be having bitcoins in my wallet today, then I’ll be able to buy anything in the future. Bitcoin holds a very bright future and there is no doubt to accept this thing that it will help us in living a very comfortable life.
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

The answer is simple, anything and everything. That is if the BTC somehow manages to replace paper money and create a unified global economy shared by all the contries in the world.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

There are so many things which everyone wish to have in his life. For me, the most important thing which I need to buy is bitcoins. I am very much sure that if will be having bitcoins in my wallet today, then I’ll be able to buy anything in the future. Bitcoin holds a very bright future and there is no doubt to accept this thing that it will help us in living a very comfortable life.
Since I was starting to collect bitcoin, for now I just want to buy a lot of altcoins because I just want to sell it at a high price to have a good income. Moreover trading is a good source of income so it's better if I provide a lot of investment than nothing.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

What I want to buy I cannot find in this list. I want an apartment. It is the most necessary thing for me and I am doing  all my best to get it.
But answering the question of the topic I mention: clothes and gold.
the clothes and the gold are the best things to be the part of the life because today the value of the bitcoin is high and all the people want o to buy the things of they have dreamed for, I love to buy the huge things like the car and the bus and the house with the bitcoin and I am sure soon I will be able to buy the things without losing my bitcoin, through the payment of the post writing I am able to buy everything.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

I want a lot of things to buy with Bitcoin, but this is the most I want

- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Pet Supplies/Products ( I got a lot of dogs like Labrador Retriever, Pomeranian Dog and  Chow Chow-love it )
- Jewellery ( Kills it )

( - Can I add paintings and other art design )
yiuyiucn1

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:14:14 AM

I believe in that. I did not think Bitcoin was worth $ 6000, but now it has happened. Remember in 2010. The value of a coin is just 1/4 cents, which is equal to 1/400 of a dollar. During nearly a decade, bitcoin has been known to investors. Invest in more because of concerns about the risks of financial markets outside the real world. As a result, the bitcoin value has also increased.
However, the strongest momentum came from the end of March this year. If all the time of 2016 to mid-March 2017, the bitcoin value remained below $ 1,000, then the mid-May, the bitcoin value has broken $ 2,000. So what investors? Persevering with bitcoin as an investment asset will now enjoy fresh fruit, while those who are eager to take the bitcoin out of their portfolio will have a lot of regret.

One example is Laszlo Hanyecz, an American programmer who used to say goodbye to his 10,000 bitcoin in exchange for $ 30 and bought a pizza in 2010. Against time, if Hanyecz kept the bitcoin number, and wait, perhaps today, he has a wealth of assets worth nearly 22 million.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: