Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time?  (Read 10312 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:22:26 PM

Signature campaigns do not only benefit the company we help market but we the users do get to learn a thing or two as well which is a win-win situation for everybody so its worth the time!

Participants gotta be careful which campaign to join. because there are still risk to being a participant.
Take for example what happened to Inchain which the dev team aims to have a 5M usd after the campaign but failed to acquire the amount. and so the participants weren't paid as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 08:27:00 PM

If you find good signature campaign it's worth the effort. Also the presumption is that you will be active on the forum anyway contributing by posting to its quality so why not to earn a bit of it. It's not big money and it's not supposed to be, it's more a combination of pleasure and profit at the same time.
I can relate to this as a signature campaign  keeps me active on the forum and I get to read what others have to say about a particular topic which is very informative and worth the time indeed

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:12:44 PM

Signature campaigns do not only benefit the company we help market but we the users do get to learn a thing or two as well which is a win-win situation for everybody so its worth the time!
I would not deny that bitcoin plays a big role in my life, it has been one of my source of income. Instead of wasting my time doing social media I'd rather give my time here. Aside from that I am earning I am learning different things as well. Bitcoin really worth my time.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:19:47 PM

I would not deny that bitcoin plays a big role in my life, it has been one of my source of income. Instead of wasting my time doing social media I'd rather give my time here. Aside from that I am earning I am learning different things as well. Bitcoin really worth my time.

i use to watch videos and stalk friends on facebook, i  realise its a waste of time spending it here in the forum and promote btc businesses in the forum is worth the time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:45:58 PM

Participants gotta be careful which campaign to join. because there are still risk to being a participant.
Take for example what happened to Inchain which the dev team aims to have a 5M usd after the campaign but failed to acquire the amount. and so the participants weren't paid as well.
for that security we always have to ask for escrow before joining any signature campaign. In some cases some of the companies do not provide escrow because they are well-known persons or companies on internet but that is also taking risk.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:20:36 AM

Signature campaign is only a way for me for an extra income, Some people are doing signature campaign as their full time job they create or buy many high rank account and they find signature campaign that suits their taste. As for me i have a real job so i only have limited time to post whenever i have break or i have nothing to do. I can say signature campaign is worth my spare time.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:59:42 AM

Signature campaign is only a way for me for an extra income, Some people are doing signature campaign as their full time job they create or buy many high rank account and they find signature campaign that suits their taste. As for me i have a real job so i only have limited time to post whenever i have break or i have nothing to do. I can say signature campaign is worth my spare time.
I do not find by any means that signature campaign suits for full time job. If one forum member keeps on writing posts for full day that might lead to big spam which is not at all tolerated so eventually might lead to permanent ban.

I guess almost 90% of people here are working on signature campaign in their spare time and due to finding the worthiness we are still having competitive industry else they will pay less amount as tier 1 people will not prefer working for it.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:24:33 AM

I do not find by any means that signature campaign suits for full time job. If one forum member keeps on writing posts for full day that might lead to big spam which is not at all tolerated so eventually might lead to permanent ban.
Hard truth : There are people in Dubai (Few Indians I met on a small trip) who use Signature campaigns as full time employment if they can't find jobs.I never bothered asking them details but yes they said they operate 10-15 accounts spending 8 hours a day just posting.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:52:52 AM

Hard truth : There are people in Dubai (Few Indians I met on a small trip) who use Signature campaigns as full time employment if they can't find jobs.I never bothered asking them details but yes they said they operate 10-15 accounts spending 8 hours a day just posting.

Wow. That is dedication to posting! My usually hurt when I hit around 300 words typing at a time. They may be writing around 10,000 words a day or even more. Probably one account would be posting about 3-5 times a day and each post should be around 75 characters but usually more. That would, conservatively, total to 2,250 characters a day.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:13:31 AM

Wow. That is dedication to posting! My usually hurt when I hit around 300 words typing at a time. They may be writing around 10,000 words a day or even more. Probably one account would be posting about 3-5 times a day and each post should be around 75 characters but usually more. That would, conservatively, total to 2,250 characters a day.
Yes,when I asked them how come neither of you ever got Ip banned for spamming they said they use VPN's with different location for each account and they do not post one liners.They're keen on constructive posting but that's not the point.You can see people living off signature campaigns and this just is about the random guys I met in Dubai.I'm sure there are lot of them other 3'rd world countries.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:20:58 AM

how did they ever do that? signature campaigns aren't forever unless they use yobit to which yobit will bann you if you have multiple accounts. so one way of doing it much be joining to yobit and the rest like bitmixer which is pretty tiresome.

writing articles for employers on seoclerks or xbtfreelancer.com is much easier than posting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:36:32 AM

how did they ever do that? signature campaigns aren't forever unless they use yobit to which yobit will bann you if you have multiple accounts. so one way of doing it much be joining to yobit and the rest like bitmixer which is pretty tiresome.
Imagine a person sitting in front of their computers for 8 hours a day posting comments.As said,they don't really care how tiring it is,it makes them enough money to survive a month.Campaigns like fortunejack entertain such behaviors and are keen on encouraging shit posters.

writing articles for employers on seoclerks or xbtfreelancer.com is much easier than posting.
Only if they had enough skills they wouldn't be unemployed.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:40:33 AM

Yes,when I asked them how come neither of you ever got Ip banned for spamming they said they use VPN's with different location for each account and they do not post one liners.They're keen on constructive posting but that's not the point.You can see people living off signature campaigns and this just is about the random guys I met in Dubai.I'm sure there are lot of them other 3'rd world countries.

Probably. Maybe they got so good at it that they aren't getting caught anymore by the signature managers and the administrators. But damn if they would be posting more than one liners that would totally double the effort per post. My fingers already somehow hurt when I typed this post. I can't imagine how their fingers look. Probably their fingers have massive muscles already. Grin
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 12:45:35 AM

I still get a steady trickle of payments from my sig campaign....  It's worth it to me.

Plus my posts are usually on-topic and long-winded; alongside with the fact that I provide help to others here whenever I am able.

I'd have to create multiple accounts to try and survive off them, mainly because of my location and my cost of living.

I think I could pay my rent off a few GPU rigs though with no problems.... luckily power at home is covered in my rent, so I can suck whatever my circuit can handle with no worries.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:11:53 AM

If you find good signature campaign it's worth the effort. Also the presumption is that you will be active on the forum anyway contributing by posting to its quality so why not to earn a bit of it. It's not big money and it's not supposed to be, it's more a combination of pleasure and profit at the same time.
although some signature campaign give good pay but still it cannot be compare to trading, if you have money then you should invest your money in alt coins from there you can even make more than the signature weekly payment in a single day. signature campaign is good for those  people who have o money at all. and it is also the best way of promotion for the companies.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:21:44 AM

Its worth it for both advertisers and publishers , If the managers of the campaign didn't see profit on advertising , they wouldn't continue and same thing goes for the publishers , If they saw that its useless and don't worth it , they wouldn't do it either.
I'm afraid though , that If it ever happens and signature campaigns stops in the forums (by a rule from theymos or something) that most of the users will quit the forums. It's somehow safe to say that signature campaigns are the pillars on bitcointalk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

I would want to say it does not worth it for lower rank, but I am going to take back my because either way it just Worth's it even at lower rank, it gives the opportunity to even earn something and serving as incentives to come online at the same time building your accounts among other things... Another reason is that, it gives opportunity to everyone irrespective of your ability to earn something with a techie nor a graphics designer...
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

~snip~
although some signature campaign give good pay but still it cannot be compare to trading, if you have money then you should invest your money in alt coins from there you can even make more than the signature weekly payment in a single day. signature campaign is good for those  people who have o money at all. and it is also the best way of promotion for the companies.
Well, we are talking about signature campaign here, not compare it with trading or other else. Also, getting profit from investing in alt coins isn't easy as you said, there's big risk too you could losing your money from investing (let say the price down a lot when you bought those alt coins).
~snip~
I'm afraid though , that If it ever happens and signature campaigns stops in the forums (by a rule from theymos or something) that most of the users will quit the forums. It's somehow safe to say that signature campaigns are the pillars on bitcointalk.
Well, can't say anymore. +1
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

I would want to say it does not worth it for lower rank, but I am going to take back my because either way it just Worth's it even at lower rank, it gives the opportunity to even earn something and serving as incentives to come online at the same time building your accounts among other things... Another reason is that, it gives opportunity to everyone irrespective of your ability to earn something with a techie nor a graphics designer...
The signature campaign is good even your newbie rank it will help you to learn more new things when your newbie  and earn much higher  payment when you rank up so for me it worth it to spend some time  and earn .than doing many things on social media Without earning just wasting time.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

The signature campaign is good even your newbie rank it will help you to learn more new things when your newbie  and earn much higher  payment when you rank up so for me it worth it to spend some time  and earn .than doing many things on social media Without earning just wasting time.
If you are looking for big earnings signature campaign is not worth it.. but if you have a free time it can help you to have few savings or few bitcoins that you can use to deal to someone or to use to start use it for trading purposes without depositing your money..
And yeah you will learn more here while you are browsing and searching if what thread you want to post that fits to your answers..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███