Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..? why..?  (Read 5929 times)
JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:24:59 PM

well, possibly there is no life after death. there is not any evidence for that. Roll Eyes
The fact that there is a life after death exists only stories that are generally not supported by nothing more. So believe it or not, it's everybody individually.

This is what I was thinking too. There is no proof only stories from people and we all know people lie for many reasons. I think that religion is a creation of man to gain control over his fellow man and to keep the peace. Therefore I believe that there is no afterlife only this life exists.

People will believe anything to make themselves feel better.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

I believe that after death Your soul is going to heaven or hell
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:58:02 PM

No, I do not believe that there is a direct life after that.
But our world is a great recycling mechanism.
This means the atoms of your body are used for other things, perhaps for another life.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

No, I do not believe that there is a direct life after that.
But our world is a great recycling mechanism.
This means the atoms of your body are used for other things, perhaps for another life.
Another life is possible only for our energy and not our body or its atoms.
Sakura_nakomoto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

After the death, the soul will be in non-existence for some time, and then it will be born again in the physical body on earth.
pizzaonpineapple

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

There's nothing else after death, just void and darkenss
Seccerius

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

well, possibly there is no life after death. there is not any evidence for that. Roll Eyes

Well, the dead will not come from the other world and will not say what is happening there Grin Therefore, one has to live in constant guesses about what happens after death. In any case, when the time comes, we will see what life goes on there.
mastermold

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

Nope.
Reasons:

a) Because I know the fact that we are higher order multicellular organisms, that has evolved from a amoeba-like organisms over billions of years.

b) I do not believe in the concept of soul, although I believe in the concept of humanity and morality.

c) I believe in the Anthropic principle, the kind which states that the Universe had necessary conditions somewhere which allowed intelligent life to be created.
 Hence, this "problem" of existence that you and I are facing is limited only because we are conscious of that thought. Only you and I are capable of harbouring a thought that we are thinking and assimilating profound thoughts related to our existence and our place in the universe. That is the reason that it is plausible that you and I (admittedly, not any more) would create a scenario where we do NOT HAVE to accept that when we die we just end, we just stop, we just perish and we just brutally stop existing: no, we cannot do that.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

Nope.
Reasons:

a) Because I know the fact that we are higher order multicellular organisms, that has evolved from a amoeba-like organisms over billions of years.

b) I do not believe in the concept of soul, although I believe in the concept of humanity and morality.

c) I believe in the Anthropic principle, the kind which states that the Universe had necessary conditions somewhere which allowed intelligent life to be created.
 Hence, this "problem" of existence that you and I are facing is limited only because we are conscious of that thought. Only you and I are capable of harbouring a thought that we are thinking and assimilating profound thoughts related to our existence and our place in the universe. That is the reason that it is plausible that you and I (admittedly, not any more) would create a scenario where we do NOT HAVE to accept that when we die we just end, we just stop, we just perish and we just brutally stop existing: no, we cannot do that.

I suggest you begin to embrace scientology where a lot of understanding to embrace logic of universal belief, sometimes religion can't be understood by logical reasoning, and it's called the spiritual needs include parts of body and soul. If you don't believe or whatever is not a problem, but at least if it believed in life after death we can have expectations and assumptions because most people before dead are never ready and afraid to be empty cell, will not live again

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

i dont know its a true or not , but i believe it Smiley
bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:13:39 PM

Nope.
Reasons:

I suggest you begin to embrace scientology where a lot of understanding to embrace logic of universal belief, sometimes religion can't be understood by logical reasoning, and it's called the spiritual needs include parts of body and soul. If you don't believe or whatever is not a problem, but at least if it believed in life after death we can have expectations and assumptions because most people before dead are never ready and afraid to be empty cell, will not live again

It is not necessary to be an adherent of some religion in order to believe that there is a soul and karma. You need to learn more about esotericism about the rebirth of the soul, the laws of the universe, karmic tasks.
gregmurrey

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

I don't believe there is an afterlife because the only evidence for it is hope.
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

I think one could argue that having an afterlife would make this life that much more important.
chicoPimp333

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

That's pretty much what some religions tell us.
cleina19

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

But the point remains: the human experience isn't limited to tangible things. You can consciously experience an entire world in your imagination while you dream. It isn't a stretch to think you could experience something else intangible after death.
kazarak

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

So an afterlife could make this life more important. It just depends on what that afterlife means in relation to this life. If the afterlife is just another life like this that is unaffected by our previous actions, then it would devalue this life.
jhallsworth

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

I would agree with you on that, however it's hard for me to see a scenario where the two lives aren't related.
prita1734

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:50:53 PM

Even disregarding a religious view of this life very directly affecting the next. I think it would be much more likely that we at least retain knowledge, memory, or experience from this one into the next life.
michaelcole177

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

Also this is all speculation and opinion and we will not find out what happens with certainty until we die.
Trance555

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

One could argue the moon is made of cheese.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: