Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..? why..?  (Read 5929 times)
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:10:52 PM

I believe in a "after dead" life because I believe in god and I also think that in some way or another life is just like a cycle, but it is repeated in many different ways
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:01:59 AM

I believed in life after death simply bcauz I believe in God.. There are many things that science cannot be explained and This is one of those but i don't believe if there is heaven or hell

achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:12:48 PM

I think that people come up with this story only to not be afraid of death. It is terrible to realize that the man would not. At all. I want to believe that something else is after death
stormcrowe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

My afterlife will consist of 72 prostitutes (because virgins don't know how to fuck), 107 Different beers on tap, barmaids to bring me food and ale, entertainment will be different rock bands from the 60's to the 80's. No need to sleep.

raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:05:53 PM

I know its harsh and brutal to some extend that i am able to tell u that i dont believe in god at all and i believe in my parents and there is no afterlife after death.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

Yes and i think we must believe live on dead becauea there is god and of you are reading a bible or any religious books you can see there that life on death is true.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

To really believe that we are able to live after death, it is to be believed, by definition. But first and foremost to believe in God. Everyone has their own God, but faith is faith.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

Yes and i think we must believe live on dead becauea there is god and of you are reading a bible or any religious books you can see there that life on death is true.

Believe is not something you get from book. True belief comes from within, from each and eveyone of us. Its something that is part of eveyone of us wanted you or not. And no matter how many holy wards you reed of spoken, it doesnt make you holy man if you doesnt act upon them. And if you reed which ever book you want, its just a book. Its someones other opinion, only blind people beleve eveything thay hear or reed. As i said, true belieg comes from your hearth...
all kinds of special books and invoke spirits is necessary to read less. This has involved many at seances. This does not lead to good. We thus break the usual course of things. Is it dangerous.
funcaty

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Of course I do not believe in afterlife. Only people with low IQ does. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence that any kind of reincarnation of humans would be possible. I don't believe in heaven, not in hell.

After we die there is simply nothing. Just like before you were born. Just like when animals die. You just die, simple as that. It always amazes me how adults can seriously believe otherwise.
That's right. We are born with nothing, and so is death. After the death of a body without a soul, there is no perception, but will not see other things. Dead is dead, nothing.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

Believe is not something you get from book. True belief comes from within, from each and eveyone of us. Its something that is part of eveyone of us wanted you or not. And no matter how many holy wards you reed of spoken, it doesnt make you holy man if you doesnt act upon them. And if you reed which ever book you want, its just a book. Its someones other opinion, only blind people beleve eveything thay hear or reed. As i said, true belieg comes from your hearth...
all kinds of special books and invoke spirits is necessary to read less. This has involved many at seances. This does not lead to good. We thus break the usual course of things. Is it dangerous.

There are some books that are menth to be good and lead people to goodness, but books are dangerous too... if reed and understood on wrong way, well look some muslims and there you have it.

What we know and what we understand is our motivation why we do things that we do. Now imagine if you are given the wrong information then your foundation on things, your personal stand will also be wrong - then basically you will have this strong conviction of doing something bad. This is basically the threat in reading books wrong.

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

I don't think there is life after dead, but I do think people want there to be something after they die.

I think you just get reabsored by the universe and be part of everything.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

I don't think there is life after dead, but I do think people want there to be something after they die.

If there is life after death, then that person feels. Or is it no longer man and his soul, which is not deprived senses.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

I think that the person does not leave without a trace after death. If a person dies, the soul remains and has been living a new life. I believe in the transmigration of souls.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

There are some books that are menth to be good and lead people to goodness, but books are dangerous too... if reed and understood on wrong way, well look some muslims and there you have it.

What we know and what we understand is our motivation why we do things that we do. Now imagine if you are given the wrong information then your foundation on things, your personal stand will also be wrong - then basically you will have this strong conviction of doing something bad. This is basically the threat in reading books wrong.

You are right, but it could depend of people. Because one is maybe more psihicly strong than the other . Realising that some major thinking and way of life is wrong can do a lot of damage to one mind, and to whole group of people well ...
Nobody has returned from the world that it was possible to hear a story about how there or whatever.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:26:39 PM

I think that some form of life still exists in that each lived and died. It encompasses the entire life cycle and the nature there is no escape. True to all each have different concerns.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

You should know that all the bad habits like cigarettes and alcohol are very bad for the human body. When the film reaches the limit of the very people tormented by suffering and pain.
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

I think that some form of life still exists in that each lived and died. It encompasses the entire life cycle and the nature there is no escape. True to all each have different concerns.
People we probably do not appreciate the fact that we were given old. This is life and how I was taught from childhood that life is priceless is that man. Lose it very difficult for the person and for the family.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

Most probably the best death is to die of old age in his sleep. When you have lived for many years, has done a lot and seen a lot in his life and at the same time nothing is lost and not sick, it would be just super, die of old age. It does not exactly hurt.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

You should know that all the bad habits like cigarettes and alcohol are very bad for the human body. When the film reaches the limit of the very people tormented by suffering and pain.
Here's what's interesting is that the international organization Green Peace only protects animals and plants, and people stay away. Or probably think that the human population is indestructible? But we are with you waiting for global changes.
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

I believe in life after death. I do not know whether there are any facts and evidence. Just I believe. It seems to me that the human soul is immortal and it is embodied several times
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: