Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..? why..?  (Read 5929 times)
Ironsides

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

I think smart people after death are meant for other, supreme place and stupid people will return back on earth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

I think smart people after death are meant for other, supreme place and stupid people will return back on earth

and who will determine the stupid man was, or smart? And according to what criteria? I think your theory is not very logical.
I believe in reincarnation. But I have no proof
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:09:43 PM

Very often, people are wondering what to expect after a person dies. Someone was on the verge of life and death when you were in a coma, and saw the white light. But this is all that is known of the place.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:37:51 PM

and who will determine the stupid man was, or smart? And according to what criteria? I think your theory is not very logical.
I believe in reincarnation. But I have no proof
We can each find the truth at the time. All that can be heard or read, it's all just speculation.
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:05:15 PM

When you say meant for other what exactly do you mean ? Is it somekind of heaven or what, heaven for smart people.... pff that sounds stupid to me. Supreme place, yea right. And stupid people go back to earth? So i guess some people will go in circle. So you say you believe in reincarnation ?
Many religions preach on the ground that that person is still more rise again after the coming of Christ to earth. This is a fairy tale or a true story no one would say significantly.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

All the same, when a person knows that he is waiting for another life after death, or another form of existence, it is even possible to go wrong was scary. But the fact that only through spireticheskie sessions can be something to learn from those who have already left.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

The real question is: there are bitcoins in the afterlife?
 Huh Huh Cool Cool Grin Grin

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

Now my opinion:
Our material being, our body will still be part of the biosphere once we die. If we are only the body, we will be part of a lot of living beings.
And the soul, in my opinion exists. I don't care about religions, but the soul exists. I simply feel it.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
michaelch

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Of course. You can spend them in your next life too  Cheesy
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

Of course. You can spend them in your next life too  Cheesy
Here is a true fan of bitcoin. In general, I have always believed that material things no one can take away with them after death. But apparently you are confident of the contrary.
Alen1010

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:45:21 PM

i believe because i believe at god
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

yes i do believe in life after death..coz i am gods believer and read a bible that there is life after death..and i also believe that there is heaven..there we could have eternal life in gods hands..we are judge by our doings here..if we do good then we probably have eternal life.As what the bible taught us we must do gooď  tohave eternal paradise.

Everything i wrote is the things that i believe.

lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:21:44 PM

yes i do believe in life after death..coz i am gods believer and read a bible that there is life after death..and i also believe that there is heaven..there we could have eternal life in gods hands..we are judge by our doings here..if we do good then we probably have eternal life.As what the bible taught us we must do gooď  tohave eternal paradise.

Everything i wrote is the things that i believe.
In today's world, a lot of new different faiths and almost all have the same opinion about the afterlife. Still dreaming of a life after death.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

well, possibly there is no life after death. there is not any evidence for that. Roll Eyes

wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

well, possibly there is no life after death. there is not any evidence for that. Roll Eyes
The fact that there is a life after death exists only stories that are generally not supported by nothing more. So believe it or not, it's everybody individually.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

i believe because i believe at god
A belief in God does not explain anything. Given that the teachings of the saints of the old covenant power to speak of a person's life, which is hundreds of years old, you do not have this today. And if you pay attention to the words of eternal life, then maybe it was meant the existence of the soul as an energy field, and without a physical shell.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

Now my opinion:
Our material being, our body will still be part of the biosphere once we die. If we are only the body, we will be part of a lot of living beings.
And the soul, in my opinion exists. I don't care about religions, but the soul exists. I simply feel it.
I read a book which said that the human soul after death of the body, goes through many transformations, even animals. Therefore, relative to the second life is rational.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

Now my opinion:
I read a book which said that the human soul after death of the body, goes through many transformations, even animals. Therefore, relative to the second life is rational.

maybe it's true, but because the book can also lie. The book expresses the opinion of one person - the author. And no one can confirm this is true or false.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:33:46 AM

Before raising the question of whether there is life after death, it is necessary to understand the terminology. What is death? And what kind of life after death can be, in principle, if the person is no longer there? - When exactly at what point a person dies - the question is not settled. In medicine, a statement of fact of death - heart failure and lack of breath. This death of the body.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

If we believe that life exists only in physical form, the course has precisely nothing after death. But if there is a soul, it is possible that some energy to exist, or that it is still there like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: