Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which top 10 crypto do you feel is most likely to change its political policies in a way that affects a majority of its community members negatively.
bitcoin - 21 (17.1%)
Ethereum - 29 (23.6%)
Ripple - 8 (6.5%)
Litecoin - 2 (1.6%)
Maidsafe - 2 (1.6%)
DASH - 27 (22%)
Dogecoin - 2 (1.6%)
Factom - 2 (1.6%)
Monero - 26 (21.1%)
BitShares - 4 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 123

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL - Which crypto do you feel is the biggest "scam"? - - REVISED 4 ACCURACY -  (Read 5131 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:05:03 PM

ETH versus Monero, this is getting exciting .. who will win this poll ?

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Corazon79

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:51:16 PM

Yes, I held Darkcoins in the past. That's not illegal and doesn't mean I'm presently or otherwise commercially invested in the coin.

Evan Duffield never portrayed DASH as an investment vehicle. He has a long-term roadmap to help in the process of redesigning the financial system. If you want to hold coins for a short period of time, that's your choice, but Evan has always been looking to build an alternative system with wide-ranging functionality. He has clearly laid out the pathway his developers intend to take over the next 18 months, in doing so.

By contrast, what has Monero done? Anyway, I admit to personally liking Evan. He's a pretty interesting guy. He's a doer. The bottom line is, he is working on solutions that the world needs. They may not be absolutely perfect but he is getting on with the challenge instead of bad-mouthing competitors.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:34:38 PM

Yes, I held Darkcoins in the past. That's not illegal and doesn't mean I'm presently or otherwise commercially invested in the coin.

Evan Duffield never portrayed DASH as an investment vehicle. He has a long-term roadmap to help in the process of redesigning the financial system. If you want to hold coins for a short period of time, that's your choice, but Evan has always been looking to build an alternative system with wide-ranging functionality. He has clearly laid out the pathway his developers intend to take over the next 18 months, in doing so.

By contrast, what has Monero done? Anyway, I admit to personally liking Evan. He's a pretty interesting guy. He's a doer. The bottom line is, he is working on solutions that the world needs. They may not be absolutely perfect but he is getting on with the challenge instead of bad-mouthing competitors.

Oh so you sold (unloaded onto suckers) them all. Thanks for letting me know!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: