Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132065 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

I spend the bitcoin to buy things. That is quite a easy process. In the check, you just select the bitcoin and pay with your Core wallet.

Haha, that is certainly true. That bitcoin transactions have a process very easy and everyone can certainly do so. But if we spend bitcoin with things that are less beneficial then it would make our lives no longer beneficial for us and also all those who are around us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:57:45 PM

For now , the only way for us to use it in real life is to convert it to real money so we will be able to pay our bills on restaurants or at shops because there are still no shops or restos thats accepting bitcoin for payment . But theres still a service that is always impressing me because they are also providing a e-giftcard that can use to some shops and restaurants or even a spa and barber shops .

The usage of bitcoin is limited at a moment especially at physical places, so the spending is only limited to the online world, but I hope that things will change pretty soon.

You are right that usage of bitcoin is really limited at all and there are a lot of people that are holding out there bitcoins. So, the quantity of bitcoin in the ecosystem if very limited at all.
yes that is right infact we have very limited facilities of using bitcoin in our local market. and the reason is the people have very little knowledge about bitcoin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:01:16 PM

For now , the only way for us to use it in real life is to convert it to real money so we will be able to pay our bills on restaurants or at shops because there are still no shops or restos thats accepting bitcoin for payment . But theres still a service that is always impressing me because they are also providing a e-giftcard that can use to some shops and restaurants or even a spa and barber shops .

The usage of bitcoin is limited at a moment especially at physical places, so the spending is only limited to the online world, but I hope that things will change pretty soon.

You are right that usage of bitcoin is really limited at all and there are a lot of people that are holding out there bitcoins. So, the quantity of bitcoin in the ecosystem if very limited at all.
yes that is right infact we have very limited facilities of using bitcoin in our local market. and the reason is the people have very little knowledge about bitcoin.

Yeah and once people will come to know that they can also buy things using bitcoin then it will increase the awareness level among them.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:04:32 PM

Yeah and once people will come to know that they can also buy things using bitcoin then it will increase the awareness level among them.
yes and the is the only reason that people have very little awareness about bitcoin therefore we cannot see any shops who are accepting bitcoin in their shops. but hope that with the passage of time people will know its importance and they will start business in bitcoin.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:26:17 PM

Yeah I buy seeds and growing equipment with my bitcoins, and i cash out regularly through the ATM with my debit card.
But that's it, it's still not widely accepted enough to do anything more with it for me at this moment.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:31:08 PM

Yeah I buy seeds and growing equipment with my bitcoins, and i cash out regularly through the ATM with my debit card.
But that's it, it's still not widely accepted enough to do anything more with it for me at this moment.

Its good that we still have an option of converting it to fiat and then spend but things will change in future for sure when we would be able to spend it directly.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:44:28 PM

Its good that we still have an option of converting it to fiat and then spend but things will change in future for sure when we would be able to spend it directly.
yes we have option to convert bitcoin in fiat , i thing we will be use bitcoin directly in the future and i hope the government will soon provide the facility to receive the bitcoin in everywhere like in shop ,restaurant and in other companies, then we will no need to convert it ti fiat .
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:47:23 PM

yes we have option to convert bitcoin in fiat , i thing we will be use bitcoin directly in the future and i hope the government will soon provide the facility to receive the bitcoin in everywhere like in shop ,restaurant and in other companies, then we will no need to convert it ti fiat .

Bitcoin will achieve much higher price if we are able to spend it directly and if not then we always need to depend on fiat to convert it and use it.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:55:40 PM

yeah true it's a bit menyultikan us. we can only buy a few items that are not specific because of the limitations of merchants that accept bitcoin as a payment option. I do not know the future is it bitcoin could be accepted as a payment option or would just like this
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:08:37 PM

yeah true it's a bit menyultikan us. we can only buy a few items that are not specific because of the limitations of merchants that accept bitcoin as a payment option. I do not know the future is it bitcoin could be accepted as a payment option or would just like this

Bitcoin will be widely accepted in future, its just an matter of time, once bitcoin gets more popular in future we would be able to spend it almost everywhere.
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:15:40 PM

Sadly no.  There aren't even any coffee shops asking for tips in BitCoins.

Mostly BitCoin gets a nod in the news whenever there is a Mt Gox style theft of BTC - the whole industry is then seen as promoting theft (seemingly oblivious to all the bank robberies that occur in the course of a year).

Any suggestions how to get people interested?  I'm not sure I want to suggest to a coffee shop proprietor they put up a QR code for tips with the promise I'd buy the coins from them.  Has anyone else done this?
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:13:15 AM

I spend the bitcoin to buy things. That is quite a easy process. In the check, you just select the bitcoin and pay with your Core wallet.

Haha, that is certainly true. That bitcoin transactions have a process very easy and everyone can certainly do so. But if we spend bitcoin with things that are less beneficial then it would make our lives no longer beneficial for us and also all those who are around us
I do not think that it is true if you buy less beneficial things, you become less beneficial too. But it is our own responsibility to choose the right beneficial things to the needs of our life. There are already shops that accepts bitcoins so we are able to spend them for "right things" in real life now.
Munna98

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:12:28 PM

No.I haven't use bitcoin in real life yet. See,there is no shops or market in our area that supports bitcoins. So Most of the time i have to use it in online and have to make them cash.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:40:26 PM

I think it is the fault of us that people around us do not have any knowledge about bitcoin, as the knowledge about will not come magically in their minds, but we have to introduce it to them and have to teach them about its usage etc.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:55:31 PM

Bitcoin will be widely accepted in future, its just an matter of time, once bitcoin gets more popular in future we would be able to spend it almost everywhere.

We want bitcoin use as a direct payment method and accepted by any store in any country but it seems it take some more time to happen. And yeah bitcoin is becoming popular in the world so it will accepted as payment worldwide very soon.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:18:20 PM

We want bitcoin use as a direct payment method and accepted by any store in any country but it seems it take some more time to happen. And yeah bitcoin is becoming popular in the world so it will accepted as payment worldwide very soon.

Yup there is no doubt that bitcoin is gaining more popularity now and there are many new investors who are willing to invest their money in it which will make bitcoin more stronger currency in future.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:26:38 PM

Yes, it takes more time to have bitcoin in supermarket or in any public store because they will review it first if it is useless or not to have bitcoin in their store or it depends in the store owner.

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:02:28 PM

Yes, it takes more time to have bitcoin in supermarket or in any public store because they will review it first if it is useless or not to have bitcoin in their store or it depends in the store owner.
taking more time is not such a big problem but the real problem is that we have no such facilities of using bitcoin in our daily life. i really want to use bitcoin in real life it will be more excited.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

Sometimes it can really make things easy.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:10:33 PM

taking more time is not such a big problem but the real problem is that we have no such facilities of using bitcoin in our daily life. i really want to use bitcoin in real life it will be more excited.

That day will come soon when we would be able to spend it anywhere we want but it may take some time as bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: