Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:57:19 PM

Yes I do, unfortunately, only in online ordering as there is no store here that accepts uᴉoɔʇᴉq...It's too difficult to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq...I hope one day there will be stores that will be accepting uᴉoɔʇᴉq as payment in where I live..

Great,  I also hope that sometimes many offline stores receive uᴉoɔʇᴉq as payment too. It will make me easy to use and spend my uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

I have not got the opportunity to spend my moondollars effectively as most users do. Over the world countries this small initiation in stores to accept uᴉoɔʇᴉq will make more users adopt uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

That's true if users will come to know that there is something like bitcoin where they can buy things with it then the would surely try to start adopting and using it.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:00:07 PM

Yes I do, unfortunately, only in online ordering as there is no store here that accepts uᴉoɔʇᴉq...It's too difficult to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq...I hope one day there will be stores that will be accepting uᴉoɔʇᴉq as payment in where I live..

Great,  I also hope that sometimes many offline stores receive uᴉoɔʇᴉq as payment too. It will make me easy to use and spend my uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

I have not got the opportunity to spend my moondollars effectively as most users do. Over the world countries this small initiation in stores to accept uᴉoɔʇᴉq will make more users adopt uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

That's true if users will come to know that there is something like uᴉoɔʇᴉq where they can buy things with it then the would surely try to start adopting and using it.

The more users we have then if big companies knows that there is a surge in bitcoin user they will adopt bitcoin too so we can have some shop available locally.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:18:33 PM

That's true if users will come to know that there is something like uᴉoɔʇᴉq where they can buy things with it then the would surely try to start adopting and using it.

The more users we have then if big companies knows that there is a surge in uᴉoɔʇᴉq user they will adopt uᴉoɔʇᴉq too so we can have some shop available locally.

Yeah we need physical shops that accepts bitcoin as of now I don't find a single shop where I can spend it so I am using it digitally at a moment.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:06:40 PM

Well would be amazing to go to a real shopping with family and be able to pay with bitcoin ,showing all that bitcoin means money and isnt just a darkness thing or ilegal,but that may take some years to be someone ready to work with it.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:11:14 PM

Well would be amazing to go to a real shopping with family and be able to pay with uᴉoɔʇᴉq ,showing all that uᴉoɔʇᴉq means money and isnt just a darkness thing or ilegal,but that may take some years to be someone ready to work with it.

It would be pretty nice but the fact is that many people consider it as money that is used by only criminals although that is not at all the point.
I think the bitcoin has a good future with stores in real life, I never bought something in real life with it because there are no nearby stores that are accepting it.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:56:26 PM

In my city, many places accept uᴉoɔʇᴉq, supermarket or even a travel agent...  but I mostly use it in a small bakery :-)
Really ? of course it was very enjoyable btw where is your country dude? maybe someday I want to be in your city and try to pay something with uᴉoɔʇᴉq
would be very nice to if uᴉoɔʇᴉq accepted in major cities in the over world uᴉoɔʇᴉq certainly will be more famous :d
I believe you need not to change your location just to spend uᴉoɔʇᴉq. It is not right time to spend your uᴉoɔʇᴉq. Just hold your moondollars and wait for the bigger prices for your moondollars. While you are waiting the uᴉoɔʇᴉq accepting merchants will knock your door within your city itself.
Highly possible to happen. If we are rushing for spending our bitcoins right now by changing the location, it means we are making hurdles for bitcoin's growth to get developed in our own country. We must innovate new business for countryman.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:59:30 PM

I spend some of it on gambling and rest I am holding for future as I have a strong feeling that the price would be much higher in future so its better to hold.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:10:30 PM

Well would be amazing to go to a real shopping with family and be able to pay with uᴉoɔʇᴉq ,showing all that uᴉoɔʇᴉq means money and isnt just a darkness thing or ilegal,but that may take some years to be someone ready to work with it.

Nope not like that, Many adoption are there so soon bitcoin will accept by all the groceries and more, now BTC atm card also there.
drezden

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa

Soon it will be possible in different shops, Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular
CiaraB

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:24:00 PM

I'm only on this site since yesterday but a lot of people seem to gamble with Bitcoin.

I believe when BTC becomes less volatile it will  be accepted more as a viable currency. A business can't risk accepting Bitcoin, as the have to resupply and the price could go down which could leave them with a net loss. Which it's more of a viable option for coffee shops to accept it, as they have a huge markup.

Fiat currencies are artificially stabilized but that's so they work as a currency. The unfortunate truth of the matter.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:31:07 PM

It's not completely true that businesses which accept Bitcoin will have loss in profits because they don't hold the coins in wallets and as they are receiving the orders they get the coins converted into fiat which is deposited directly into their bank accounts. BitPay is a popular Bitcoin payment processor that takes care of the transactions and a lot of big companies use it for their business.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:34:14 PM

I haven't spent moondollars in real life, i would like to spend it on coffee etc.. i've only bought gift card,domain, hosting with my moondollars.
There are a number of online stores available who accept bitcoin for purchase, go there spend to buy coffee , and so then make them in your home and it will be your real life consumption of bitcoin.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:47:38 PM

I would have spent some of them in a physical uᴉoɔʇᴉq shop if there is any in my area but there aren't, I practically almost traveled to visit a uᴉoɔʇᴉq ATM that opened close to my area but couldn't find a cafe or anything like it accepting uᴉoɔʇᴉq till now.
If in your country there is an ATM machine for bitcoin, then I think now there should be a time that a physical store or café accept it!, as with bitcoin ATM countries are much developed countries.

Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:52:34 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
spending bitcoin in real life is not mainstream nowdays,just some country who have so many store with bitcoin payment like brazil,some country just accept bitcoin on online transaction,but lets see at the end of year,bitcoin will more accepted in real store around the world.

CiaraB

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:13:45 PM

It's not completely true that businesses which accept uᴉoɔʇᴉq will have loss in profits because they don't hold the coins in wallets and as they are receiving the orders they get the coins converted into fiat which is deposited directly into their bank accounts. BitPay is a popular uᴉoɔʇᴉq payment processor that takes care of the transactions and a lot of big companies use it for their business.

As far as I know, and I could be way off, but I think Bitpay transfer once a day which means the price could have dropped a % or two. Then Bitpay would take their cut whatever that may be which in turn expands your overheads.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:16:28 PM

spending uᴉoɔʇᴉq in real life is not mainstream nowdays,just some country who have so many store with uᴉoɔʇᴉq payment like brazil,some country just accept uᴉoɔʇᴉq on online transaction,but lets see at the end of year,uᴉoɔʇᴉq will more accepted in real store around the world.

Not possible to get accepted in a real store by the end of the year, we need to wait atleast for next 5 years when we would be able to spend it directly.
nasi (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:16:58 PM

haha found another 2 coffe shops in in london
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:38:19 PM

haha found another 2 coffe shops in in london

You are lucky dude that you are able to spend it at local stores as in my country I don't see a single shop that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:47:51 PM

Most of my bitcoins i used it to top up my phone. I convert it to fiat to spend and buy something. There's not much store that accept bitcoin in our country.
limitations stores and merchants can accept payments with bitcoin make us trouble for using bitcoin to shop. I often see people using bitcoin to top up mobile phones. maybe that's all they can do.
I'm sure if there are many merchants accpet bitcoin. many people will spend their bitcoin

23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

I haven't spent moondollars in real life, i would like to spend it on coffee etc.. i've only bought gift card,domain, hosting with my moondollars.
There are a number of online stores available who accept uᴉoɔʇᴉq for purchase, go there spend to buy coffee , and so then make them in your home and it will be your real life consumption of uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Well it's not 100% spend coins on real life. In my country there are still rare to find a shop or coffee shop that accepted bitcoin. Only online store here that we can use bitcoin for payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: