Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do terrorist orgaizations exist?  (Read 2027 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:34:20 AM

Not so naïve in my opinion. Our whole economy is based on transport. You wanna hit Europe hard? Take 10 guys with hammers and go hit railroads randomly accross the country. It'll make hundreds of deaths of course, but it will also stop train transport.

You can do the same with trucks. Simply put a 5 meters long thin sharp piece of metal at night when there is no one on the highway. Rise it at day when traffic is dense. Huge crash and highway blocked.

Because terrorists are not disrupting economies, they are trying to make people AFRAID. Also their acts have to be despicable so everyone will hate them and regard them as enemies. This is how terror groups do the bidding of governments, and is reasonable evidence that governments control them.

Western economies are extremely fragile - roads, electrical grid, and Internet can all be broken with trivial effort. Again, this is not the goal of terror groups.

Not what they're saying. They're saying they want to destroy us. What's the point of just making us afraid? There is no goal to such thing!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:05:29 AM

Terrorist organisations exist but the main question is who is there behind of those terrorist organisations?  Who provides them logistics and weapons? Because a terrorist organisation can't buy even a bullet without intelligent support of a secret service.
jassii

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:28:20 AM

Yes, terrorist organisation exist in the world. like ISIS is a terrorist organisation.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:12:44 AM

Terrorist organisations exist but the main question is who is there behind of those terrorist organisations?  Who provides them logistics and weapons? Because a terrorist organisation can't buy even a bullet without intelligent support of a secret service.

Ya, what i was thinking is in order to stop, for example the IS, world government must dig deeper on who is financing this organization because its a nonstop issue if they would just capture some of its members. And i bet the lowly members who is behind there financial stability.

classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:01:05 AM

Because terrorists are not disrupting economies, they are trying to make people AFRAID. Also their acts have to be despicable so everyone will hate them and regard them as enemies. This is how terror groups do the bidding of governments, and is reasonable evidence that governments control them.

Western economies are extremely fragile - roads, electrical grid, and Internet can all be broken with trivial effort. Again, this is not the goal of terror groups.

Not what they're saying. They're saying they want to destroy us. What's the point of just making us afraid? There is no goal to such thing!

It appears that you don't understand how mass media influences behavior and shapes hearts and minds. You may want to read up on motivational psychology a little bit. Here's a nice article to get you started:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-main-ingredient/200909/the-most-powerful-motivator
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:17:23 AM

Ya, what i was thinking is in order to stop, for example the IS, world government must dig deeper on who is financing this organization because its a nonstop issue if they would just capture some of its members. And i bet the lowly members who is behind there financial stability.

world government? you been watching too much tv or something there is no such thing not now or ever and the UN can go play with themselves they aint becoming it either Smiley
JesusHadAegis

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:04:01 AM

It appears that you don't understand how mass media influences behavior and shapes hearts and minds. You may want to read up on motivational psychology a little bit. Here's a nice article to get you started:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-main-ingredient/200909/the-most-powerful-motivator

Ya i actually blame media not all but because some give news not from the poor peoples perspectives.
they show news that blocks another truth so when you get to see to yourself its hard to believe whats u saw on the news
JesusHadAegis

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:06:26 AM

world government? you been watching too much tv or something there is no such thing not now or ever and the UN can go play with themselves they aint becoming it either Smiley

Dude i mean World organizations which features leaders or presidents of each country examples the UN or ASEAN an others. Alliance that's built to tackle about world issues.
trickyriky

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:45:45 AM

Dude i mean World organizations which features leaders or presidents of each country examples the UN or ASEAN an others. Alliance that's built to tackle about world issues.

ohhh you meant the globes worst criminals, i get it now, yeah they all want hanging in my opinion Smiley
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:14:36 PM

OK I gonna explain myself here.

I'm not saying that terrorist attacks don't happen. That the dead people aren't dead or whatever.
What I am questioning here is the existence of independent organisations.

Few elements leading me to wonder this:
-All major terrorist attacks are used as an opportunity by the governments. Bataclan attack, 9/11... They're used to distract the people from important economic and political questions. To add even more regulation and control in daily life. To monitor private data.
-All major terrorist organizations have been trained and financed by West. Guess where Ben Laden learnt everything? That's right, America.

And the one main reason: terrorist attacks are shit. I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.

But no. They only do few spectacular attacks when people are starting to question the government.

So is all this really terrorist organizations? Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?
i believe terrorist organization exist,they have so many plan to give teror to around the world,but i dont know what they want,and i'm rather about ISIS,they are not islam in my opinion,they just and organization who will make islam name bad,and they just do all terror in every countries.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:26:52 PM

ter·ror·ism  (tĕr′ə-rĭz′əm)
n.
The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.

Sounds like every government ever; ISIS is just a government in the making

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:38:59 PM

Yea! World Government.. Members of that government are  the richest of world but aren't seen in media like Forbes Magazine. They are over governments and states. They start wars and re-draw country maps. Its up to you whether believe or not.
trickyriky

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:36:43 AM

Yea! World Government.. Members of that government are  the richest of world but aren't seen in media like Forbes Magazine. They are over governments and states. They start wars and re-draw country maps. Its up to you whether believe or not.

i stand by my original comment, "there is no such thing not now or ever and the UN can go play with themselves they aint becoming it either" Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: