Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][slock.it][Company] IoT meets blockchain - A TheDAO proposal  (Read 66142 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:01:51 AM

I thought 30+ Million USD was a huge success for the DAO. Checked in again today and it's over 48(!) million USD. That's one heck of a DAO funding venture platform!
Besides slock.it and Mobotiq, are there any other proposals that are available to start reading? More to be presented after the launch in 2 weeks?
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:14:36 AM

I thought 30+ Million USD was a huge success for the DAO. Checked in again today and it's over 48(!) million USD. That's one heck of a DAO funding venture platform!
Besides slock.it and Mobotiq, are there any other proposals that are available to start reading? More to be presented after the launch in 2 weeks?

Mobotiq seems very hard to get right.
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:25:45 AM

only 46h left before price change, be fast guys Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:08:43 AM

now we are on the run to hit 100+ Million USD at the end. the more they collect the more risk is involved with the dao.

I would buy at the end of the ICO so you know actually more facts and having less risk to lose your money.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:19:58 AM

now we are on the run to hit 100+ Million USD at the end. the more they collect the more risk is involved with the dao.

I would buy at the end of the ICO so you know actually more facts and having less risk to lose your money.

The dump will be legendary.  90% losses will be seen.
bitbitch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:36:36 AM

The dump will be legendary.  90% losses will be seen.

and what will happen to ETH price?
bitbitch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:55:45 AM

i expect ETH to start sliding after day 15 of the DAO. the rate of decay should roughly match the rate of increase in the price of joining the DAO, unless whales work to keep it artificially high until day 24.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:38:25 PM

bitbitch and TraderBill, both of your ideas seem plausible. Of course the rush to participate in the DAO is driving up the price of ether. It does seem likely that the price of ether would go down once the buying pressure reduces.

At the same time it will be interesting to see what happens once the DAO starts funding slock.it and other projects. Say that the DAO "invests" 1 million dollars worth of ether, they'll need to cash out that to a local fiat currency at some point, unless developers, team management, contractors etc all except ether. Dumping that on an exchange would really push down the price.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:42:20 PM

It is quite extraordinary to see how people on slock.it slack are bashing Poloniex.
I mean, talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
ETH owes a lot of its success due to the fact that poloniex offered it a platform on which it has been artificially pumped.
Furthermore, I find the manner in which the SLock.It guys are waiting to see how much money TheDAO raises prior to giving a figure on the amount of dosh they need, quite frankly, plain scammy.
Don't they know already how much money they need?
 Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bitbitch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:45:13 PM

It is quite extraordinary to see how people on slock.it slack are bashing Poloniex.
ETH owes a lot of its success due to the fact that poloniex offered it a platform on which it has been artificially pumped.
Furthermore, I find the manner in which the SLock.It guys are waiting to see how much money TheDAO raises prior to giving a figure on the amount of dosh they need, quite frankly, plain scammy.
 Roll Eyes

why the Poloniex bashing?
bitbitch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:47:50 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 02:06:12 PM by bitbitch

bitbitch and TraderBill, both of your ideas seem plausible. Of course the rush to participate in the DAO is driving up the price of ether. It does seem likely that the price of ether would go down once the buying pressure reduces.

At the same time it will be interesting to see what happens once the DAO starts funding slock.it and other projects. Say that the DAO "invests" 1 million dollars worth of ether, they'll need to cash out that to a local fiat currency at some point, unless developers, team management, contractors etc all except ether. Dumping that on an exchange would really push down the price.

the halving is a big unknown, but i might consider exchanging some ETH for BTC before cashing out to fiat. the time frame for life beyond the DAO ICO phase is not clear to me.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:03:48 PM

I am still interested in this coin and ico but I somekinda feel it is early.
I hope it will show more strength than lisk.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:10:45 PM

When will the DAO Crowdfund end?  Im kind of confused  Huh

bitbitch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:12:39 PM

the DAO literature states that "both Gatecoin and Bittrix are planning to support the trading of DAO Token as early as the end of the DAO Token Creation".

so does the buyer of DAO Tokens on an exchange receive same rights (voting, splitting, et.c.) as an ICO buyer?
bitbitch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:13:56 PM

it lasts 30 days.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:30:33 PM

it lasts 30 days.
Ok thank you - so I guess we are still in the 14days phase.

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:56:33 PM

Roll Eyes

no clue........join the slack and ask them......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:02:02 PM

Roll Eyes

no clue........join the slack and ask them......

dosent surprise me. if you watched the youtube interview live last night, the guy's a blathering idiot, who talks shit about everything .

they said also last night the original goal was 500k, but as it flew past they got happy pants and let it buck basically
and you should have seen the guy last night, talk about "happy pants" is right
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

the DAO literature states that "both Gatecoin and Bittrix are planning to support the trading of DAO Token as early as the end of the DAO Token Creation".

so does the buyer of DAO Tokens on an exchange receive same rights (voting, splitting, et.c.) as an ICO buyer?

yes, same rights once you withdraw your token from the exchange.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:25:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1470496.0

Is it possible to buy and trade DAO right now with Open Ledger, they just do an IOU backed by DAO tokens

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: