Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:20:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why should only a tiny tiny % get reasonable entry? would you like some coins at ICO price??
Yes everyone should have fair opportunity - 7 (13.2%)
I own iota and think people should pay 3000% more than i did. - 36 (67.9%)
I think it's the nxt people trying to scam us again I want nothing to do with it. - 10 (18.9%)
Total Voters: 53

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL [IOTA ]- ICO 2 -Do YOU want to buy IOTA at a reasonable price? OR BIG SCAM?  (Read 6677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:25:39 PM

The butthurt is really strong in this one.

And then the voting options jeez.

Pro tip for you:

Stop playing with altcoins and just hodl btc.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:41:06 PM

Pro tip for you:

Thanks for your 'pro tip'

We've all heard the butthurt , sour grapes, ...why not try and communicate as an adult. These are the trademark statements from those involved with scams.

Re read the thread then feel free to comment.

Why not explain start with a comparison between the ico's of iota, eth, nem, lisk.

Perhaps explain why ico's are better than pow?

Just come right out with it and say why a small, under advertised ICO with no POW is the best way to go.

Once you explained that then we can just let the topic drop and iota can get to pumping their tokens from 130sats to the 4000sats they are demanding now. That is already more than ethereums rise from ipo to where it is now and it's not even out? okay.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:53:29 PM

Omg I can barely type. Oh, jesus Ah ha ha, where are my pills. Oh man!! Cry Smiley Smiley

This line alone made my day.

PS: Who has reset the poll and why?
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:57:46 PM

Omg I can barely type. Oh, jesus Ah ha ha, where are my pills. Oh man!! Cry Smiley Smiley

cryptohunter changed it, so that all answer options support his competent opinion.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:06:34 PM

cryptohunter changed it, so that all answer options support his competent opinion.

I recall FrictionlessCoin with his Imagine Fairness threads. And missing him. Today envious trolls are not that hilarious.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:16:22 PM

It's just more precise now so that we have a clearer understanding of what is being voted for.

There was no distinction before between those that did not own iota who thought paying 3000% more was okay and those selling itoa for 3000% more than what they got it for thought it was a good idea.

There is now more of a distinction.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:34:07 PM

I recall FrictionlessCoin with his Imagine Fairness threads. And missing him. Today envious trolls are not that hilarious.

The only imagined fairness is in your mind.

Actually though I know even you don't really think the iota ico was well advertised and fair. It's a simple matter to compare it to NXT1.

If you try to compare your ico to ethereum, nem , lisk, you soon start to see that is was totally lacking.

Lisk raised 20x what you did...so either you're terrible at advertising your ico or you wanted a small ico. After NXT1 it was obvious you should have marketed this ICO to the max. You didn't and now you are joining in with the pump threads on the main board when you never hardly mentioned it on here before or during the ICO. Trying to persuade us these tokens should be sold for 30x ico price. What even justifies a 100% increase? not 3000%??
Tangle/dag can be used by any dev this is not your tech only. It has been said it could issues with consensus. The processor claims have been written off as laughable by some. So yeah I see why it has gone from 130 sats ico to 3000-4000 sats. Anyone buying at such prices for such little improvement is crazy.

If you released it on exchanges now it would sink like a stone hence why there is no eta to put it there.

I would stop bumping these threads and get a grip on the "investors" try to pump this on the main board. It is only making iota look more of a scam.

You can't pump it without releasing it to exchange whilst only a very tiny % hold the coin demanding 3000% ico. It's a scam.

runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:06:07 AM

It's a scam.

I made a serious study, paid for it with my POW mined BTC. I wonder why we do not discuss about the BTC at the beginning of 2010 was CPU mined with few of peoples? Why make BTC more than 40x within a few months after appear at Mt.Gox? Are you affirm, the BTC is scam?? Why a huge amounts of BTC owned by early adopters? It can be easily proved watching on these accounts. Some of it own 1 million BTC. I think they have done a very bad publicity for the 7 billion people living on earth. Maybe it was a bad distribution? Do you really think, the BTC is a scam? Really?  Cheesy

I made a serious chart relating to distribution. There I bring in the 4th option because you changed the rules. Please study it very seriously.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:55:16 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 06:33:29 AM by cryptohunter

It's a scam.

I made a serious study, paid for it with my POW mined BTC. I wonder why we do not discuss about the BTC at the beginning of 2010 was CPU mined with few of peoples? Why make BTC more than 40x within a few months after appear at Mt.Gox? Are you affirm, the BTC is scam?? Why a huge amounts of BTC owned by early adopters? It can be easily proved watching on these accounts. Some of it own 1 million BTC. I think they have done a very bad publicity for the 7 billion people living on earth. Maybe it was a bad distribution? Do you really think, the BTC is a scam? Really?  Cheesy

I made a serious chart relating to distribution. There I bring in the 4th option because you changed the rules. Please study it very seriously.

I will try to help you the best that I can. You chart was fun - well done.

Firstly the poll. You're an Iota investor so the 4th option isn't really for you. You may as well choose the 2nd option since you of course think it is okay to sell your tokens to people for 3000% increase. You are by your own admission an iota NXT2 investor.

Secondly this board did not exist upon the release of bitcoin so how can you make comparison to an ico which I affirm did not do enough to advertise itself on this board compared to other big ICOs on here like ethereum, nem, maid, lisk.

You are trying to employ a tactic many of those do who want to justify poor initial distribution on this board ... Making some reference to the other 7 billion people. This is of course unreasonable verging on impossible unless you had unlimited funds for marketing and even then it would take  huge amounts of time and planning. We have to be reasonable.

To reach the other 7 billion people would prove almost impossible and of course they would not perhaps be interested even if told about the release of a crypto coin.

This can not be compared to reaching out on this forum with a few sig campaigns, main board announcements to people that are already crypto enthusiasts. The very same forum you are running the ico in a sub section. The same board you are spamming the main section with iota threads now.

Please don't make ridiculous comparisons in the hope of justifying an under advertised ico that is open to rife manipulation.

Stick to trying to sell you 130 sats tokens for 4000 sats. I don't blame you for trying.

I wouldn't keep bumping this thread though. It makes you seem almost anti iota. The facts are plain.

1. Iota did not advertise at all well compared to other big ico's
2. It raised a tiny amount compared to the big ico's
3. It has not released yet on exchages and is already trying to command gains on ico price greater than ethereum has reached even now.
4. It's success relies up creating a processor that intel and amd can't create.
5. It is currently having pump threads made in the main section -will iota be top 5, will iota be 10000 sats etc etc by blatant pumpers who own iota already
6. It's from the same people that made NXT and did the exact same thing before.
7. The only thing iota can say in it's defense is - butthurt, sour grapes, envy and that Bitcointalk does not matter because others will not know about the poor initial distribution outside of the board.
8. It is held by a tiny tiny tiny % of the board and is not even on exchange(this means you can control supply whilst trying to create demand) perfect for pumping
9. The entire concept of dag could have consensus issue according to some experts.
10. The ico price was 130sats - they are now claiming (with nothing to show for this raise) it is worth 3000-4000sats.

Let's just let the thread die out and stop spamming the main board. I am tired of repeating these facts over and over.

Release the coin on exchange and make it useful then we can see about perhaps 500% returns not the 3000% to 4000% you lot are already demanding.

Less pumping more releasing to exchange and seeing how it goes. Let's forget the fact the distribution is so narrow and see how it does when it is actually released into the wild.

It does not matter how many funny graphs you make nor how many times you say those that dont own iota are butthurt you can not change the facts I have now listed for you. So face those facts and get on with releasing it on exchange. Stop pumping demand whilst holding back supply. These are scam tactics.

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:54:11 AM

Pro tip for you:

Thanks for your 'pro tip'

We've all heard the butthurt , sour grapes, ...why not try and communicate as an adult. These are the trademark statements from those involved with scams.

Re read the thread then feel free to comment.

Why not explain start with a comparison between the ico's of iota, eth, nem, lisk.

Perhaps explain why ico's are better than pow?

Just come right out with it and say why a small, under advertised ICO with no POW is the best way to go.

Once you explained that then we can just let the topic drop and iota can get to pumping their tokens from 130sats to the 4000sats they are demanding now. That is already more than ethereums rise from ipo to where it is now and it's not even out? okay.

Eth is currently at about 36,5 x ICO. Currently lowest sell order on IOTA is 0.00003333 so about 25x ICO

winterzauber

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:14:58 PM

Hey cryptogay!

I didn't buy in time Microsoft shares ( 20 years ago ) BUT I WANT TO HAVE SHARES OF MICROSOFT AND I WANT TO BUY IT ON PRICE WHICH WAS 20 YEARS AGO!!!

If you-cryptogay, will be kind enough to manage for everypeople cheapest shares of Microsoft that's ok.

BUT IF MICROSOFT DOESN'T WANT TO SELL THAT SHARES FOR PRICE WHICH WAS 20 YEARS AGO- IN THIS CASE -

HEYYYYY!!!! MIRCOSOFT IS SCAMMMMMM!!!!

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
winterzauber

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:24:33 PM

Did you see result of your poll???

Have a look! This is big cook exactly for your ass, cryptogay!!!

Enjoy your f... without normal people which don't want to hear your shit...

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:37:46 PM

Did you see result of your poll???

Have a look! This is big cook exactly for your ass, cryptogay!!!

Enjoy your f... without normal people which don't want to hear your shit...

Hey Smiley

Great you could make it here. Hope you voted Smiley

Yes, thanks I saw the results. They indicate that only those that bought Iota think it's a good idea to sell them to others for 3000% mark up.

The other people that voted think it's either a scam or should be sold at 130 sats.

The thread also show that the people most concerned about the poll are iota holders...which is very telling.

Thanks for bumping - this was already on page 2.

Now head back to the iota thread. You've done very well.

Come back soon. Don't let this thread leave page 1.

minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

I want to buy bitcoin at .01 a bitcoin.  It is not fair they launched on some other forum without telling me many years ago ...  Huh

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:42:57 PM

I want to buy bitcoin at .01 a bitcoin.  It is not fair they launched on some other forum without telling me many years ago ...  Huh

Please don't make ridiculous comparisons in the hope of justifying an under advertised ico that is open to rife manipulation.

Stick to trying to sell you 130 sats tokens for 4000 sats. I don't blame you for trying.

I wouldn't keep bumping this thread though. It makes you seem almost anti iota. The facts are plain.

1. Iota did not advertise at all well compared to other big ico's
2. It raised a tiny amount compared to the big ico's
3. It has not released yet on exchages and is already trying to command gains on ico price greater than ethereum has reached even now.
4. It's success relies up creating a processor that intel and amd can't create.
5. It is currently having pump threads made in the main section -will iota be top 5, will iota be 10000 sats etc etc by blatant pumpers who own iota already
6. It's from the same people that made NXT and did the exact same thing before.
7. The only thing iota can say in it's defense is - butthurt, sour grapes, envy and that Bitcointalk does not matter because others will not know about the poor initial distribution outside of the board.
8. It is held by a tiny tiny tiny % of the board and is not even on exchange(this means you can control supply whilst trying to create demand) perfect for pumping
9. The entire concept of dag could have consensus issue according to some experts.
10. The ico price was 130sats - they are now claiming (with nothing to show for this raise) it is worth 3000-4000sats.

Let's just let the thread die out and stop spamming the main board. I am tired of repeating these facts over and over.

Hey miner fool

Please read the thread first then comment later.

The question here is to compare ICO on this board with ICO on this board.

See - not too hard is it.

The fact you want to buy bitcoin at 0.01 btc is rather worrying. Think that through a little more.

winterzauber

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:11:16 PM

BY THE WAY, CLOWN!

If U THINK THAT U CAN HIDE HERE IN FORUM AND YOU WILL BE VERY SECURITY???

NO... YOU WILL BE FIND AND PROSECUTE!

THIS IS NEW STEP IN UR LIVE, BEGIN TO SEE -WHO ARE GOING BEHIND YOU...

WHEN U  SEE US IN REAL LIFE- YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND...

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:32:03 PM

Okay. Sounds like fun.

Even so, please keep to topic and discuss the facts only.
Also no swearing and bad language else you will have to be deleted.

thanks for keep bumping this thread to the top. Iota must be very impressed with your efforts.

winterzauber

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:10:57 PM

Okay. Sounds like fun.

Even so, please keep to topic and discuss the facts only.
Also no swearing and bad language else you will have to be deleted.

thanks for keep bumping this thread to the top. Iota must be very impressed with your efforts.

Well, Is it true that you are blackmailing dev. of IOTA, to have free IOTA?

Can you say me your opinion- IS THE LISK BIGEST SCAM IN OUR LIFE???

Why do you think that IOTA is not so good??? Do you really have info?

Do you have any understanding of IOTA TECHNOLOGY?

P.S. What do you think about kickboxing? Do you like it? Would you like to test it?

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
winterzauber

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:17:21 PM

Can You understand the big different between just nothing( right now) LISK and NEW TECHNOLOGY LIKE IOTA?

Right now-  LISK and other sorry shit just tokens, but IOTA CAN BE USEFUL right now in m2m technology!

Why not to do moderated thread about LISK? I think lisk is just fraud...

And soon, instead of big profit which you would like to have from LISK you will find nothing in your pocket! Believe me! Have a deep look there.

You are loosing time here, while money from LISK are going much more farthest from you Grin

Enjoy your fall Grin

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Your logic is flawed 100%. There is no such thing as under-advertised ICO. Important thing is whether you believe in developers, in technology, and not how many and how much was invested into. ICO is ICO, whatever it is, small/big, advertised/not-advertised, it's the technicals of the project that will bring something down or up, market will tell. I invested in IOTA because it seems like it's a honest thing, aiming for a big market, not in any way scammy in my opinion by now. Even if there were NO advertising for ICO, I wouldn't consider it as a scam. You get my point? Even if they done self-investment to make things look bigger, they can't do anything and it's worthless without good technology.

So putting stealthy ICO (in my opinion it was not stealth at all) for the reason why IOTA is scam is ridiculous.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: