Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why should only a tiny tiny % get reasonable entry? would you like some coins at ICO price??
Yes everyone should have fair opportunity - 7 (13.2%)
I own iota and think people should pay 3000% more than i did. - 36 (67.9%)
I think it's the nxt people trying to scam us again I want nothing to do with it. - 10 (18.9%)
Total Voters: 53

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL [IOTA ]- ICO 2 -Do YOU want to buy IOTA at a reasonable price? OR BIG SCAM?  (Read 6677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:36:57 PM

Okay. Sounds like fun.

Even so, please keep to topic and discuss the facts only.
Also no swearing and bad language else you will have to be deleted.

thanks for keep bumping this thread to the top. Iota must be very impressed with your efforts.

Well, Is it true that you are blackmailing dev. of IOTA, to have free IOTA?

Can you say me your opinion- IS THE LISK BIGEST SCAM IN OUR LIFE???

Why do you think that IOTA is not so good??? Do you really have info?

Do you have any understanding of IOTA TECHNOLOGY?

1. how can I blackmail him? if there is nothing to hide. I am simply saying run another ICO to allow the rest of the people that missed the first ICO a chance to invest at ICO prices.

2. Lisk - For it to turn out a scam I guess they would have to run off with the funds and abandon the project. Is their concept any better than iota. I don't know. Initial distribution and fair opportunity to partake is the only interest of this thread.

3. I have no real opinion on the iota technology - it sounds interesting though.

4. No deeper than most here - no.

The issue here is not the concept of iota (although the trinary processor and possible consensus issues previously brought up by other experts can make it seem doubtful until proven otherwise)

The issue is I think is they should not be pumping it with blatant pump threads on the main board when we hardly heard a peep out them before or during the ICO and whilst such a tiny % control the supply and it is not even open to the free market on exchanges.

I am  commenting on this thread only to reply to iota supporters false accusations. I would suggest to iota bring it to exchange and then if it works, and if it brings proven improvements in real world usage then let the price adjust naturally. Don't store it all away and suffocate supply whilst pumping it up on unproven dreams and fantasies. They are already charging 3000% increase from 130 sats to 4000+ in some sales. That is already more returns or similar returns to ethereaum. Ethereum gave a huge ico opportunity (which i did not take) but also gives plenty of time with POW and it was only 100-200% over ICO price for months. Iota demanding 3000%+ already and it is not out and even proven to work and no processor which is the core of their plans. This 3000% demand is only possible because they gave such tiny distribution and even now it is not on exchange.

Let this thread sink. Stop the constant spamming of the main board and let's see it on exchange and see iota working first in the real world with more than a handful of users. Let's see the phantom processor and yes then you may get your 3000% if it is deserved.

Keeping bumping the thread to justify or explain the small ico and 3000% inflated prices is not doing iota any good at all.

Let's hope future ICO will advertise more and release their coins to the free market before pumping them.

winterzauber

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:37:23 PM

BTW

This is very interesting... How it is possible to write so many shit every day?

I think that you are very fat, ugly person which envy all world- Do you know why? May be you have not never sex in your bad smell life?

You are so fat that cannot move enough, that's why you are sitting on your fattest ass and just writing, envying and eating Grin

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:40:22 PM

Ha ha ha ha, the thread is self moderated and he removes comments that are 'mean' what a fucking loser. No time for this pathetic child.

FOR RENT.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:42:00 PM

BTW

This is very interesting... How it is possible to write so many shit every day?

I think that you are very fat, ugly person which envy all world- Do you know why? May be you have not never sex in your bad smell life?

You are so fat that cannot move enough, that's why you are sitting on your fattest ass and just writing, envying and eating Grin

That is so funny.

One day at some crypto show or other we shall perhaps meet and you may compare our physical forms. I can assure you that you will be more than shocked and eat your words.

Let's wait and see Smiley

Although, no more off topic or you'll be deleted again. Diversion tactics not allowed. Just discuss the facts please regarding the ico.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

1. how can I blackmail him? if there is nothing to hide. I am simply saying run another ICO to allow the rest of the people that missed the first ICO a chance to invest at ICO prices.

Do you even remotely realize how stupid this sounds?

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

Ha ha ha ha, the thread is self moderated and he removes comments that are 'mean' what a fucking loser. No time for this pathetic child.

You found a good scam this time. Keep with it.

If you wish to discuss the facts about the ico you can stay. If not you have to be moderated.

I hope you understand.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:44:53 PM

Do you even remotely realize how stupid this sounds?

No, please explain it to me.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:47:37 PM

By replacing yourself in the position of the early ICO buyers, you will realise that putting the second ICO at the same price is unfair. 3000% is also way too big. 125, 150 or maybe 200% sounds a lot more reasonable.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:49:16 PM

By replacing yourself in the position of the early ICO buyers, you will realise that putting the second ICO at the same price is unfair. 3000% is also way too big. 125, 150 or maybe 200% sounds a lot more reasonable.

Fair enough... let's allow them 100% or even 200% profit. Let's start the iota ico2 at 200%

390 sats buy in. The coin is not released yet. Let's generate some extra tokens for late ICO2 investors.

Why would they say no?? more funds for their project right?

AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:50:56 PM

There is no second ICO, and IOTA doesn't need more money. No idea where all the morons here get the idea that they have some kind of 'right' to buy things at a price of their choosing.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:51:32 PM

Fair enough... let's allow them 100% or even 200% profit. Let's start the iota ico2 at 200%

390 sats buy in. The coin is not released yet. Let's generate some extra tokens for late ICO2 investors.

Allow? Dude, you need to go back to whatever communist commune you come from. Free market doesn't work that way. We don't need more money for IOTA and there are ZERO plans for another ICO. So, snooze = lose.

FOR RENT.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 07:53:55 PM

Here's your case: You're accusing IOTA team for a scammy ICO behavior, but you give them another chance for redemption because actually you do believe in honesty of IOTA, but you're crying now you didn't notice it? Pathetic man, do a reality check, you have no evidence IOTA is a scam, no one has it by now. Your accusations are empty as empty can be.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:54:23 PM

There is no second ICO, and IOTA doesn't need more money. No idea where all the morons here get the idea that they have some kind of 'right' to buy things at a price of their choosing.

Don't be so rude ! I'm not interested in IOTA so I don't care about all the ICOs that could happen. This was just an idea.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:55:35 PM

Where do you get the right to tell the rest of the board they can not have opportunity to buy in at a price you bought in just because the IOTA ico was not advertised like other big ICO's?

Why would you not want more funds to go into the software that you supposedly bought with no expectation of price inflation? Smiley

Do you not want the project to succeed? you could raise more funds?

NO, you and the tiny % of other hoarders just want to dump out as soon as you can for max gains.

If you were really interested in seeing IOTA have the best chance of success they you would vote for more BTC to be invested in the project through and ICO2.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:57:44 PM

Here's your case: You're accusing IOTA team for a scammy ICO behavior, but you give them another chance for redemption because actually you do believe in honesty of IOTA, but you're crying now you didn't notice it? Pathetic man, do a reality check, you have no evidence IOTA is a scam, no one has it by now. Your accusations are empty as empty can be.

Are you pretending to not get the point ?

The tech could be legit. The ICO was not legit. Get it now??

Read the OP concerning type1 and type 2 ICO/IPO scams then comment.

I don't need to believe in the personal honesty / dishonesty of individual devs. This is the point of crypto.

The dev should be forced to do the right thing to get any gains himself.

AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:59:01 PM

So you are deleting comments about the fact that there is NO 2nd ICO, and never will be. Ok, you are cute. Go ahead and invest some more in Beecoin instead.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:59:53 PM

I don't need to believe in the personal honesty / dishonesty of individual devs. This is the point of crypto.

The dev should be forced to do the right thing to get any gains himself.

I love that your point is that the ICO was not legit cause you missed it.

FOR RENT.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 08:02:22 PM

So first time they claimed they sold all coins in ICO1, but now they should make some new phantom coins for ICO2, to be able to sell them. What kind of credibility would this give to whole IOTA project? Can't you get the proportion of ridiculousness here? Smiley))  You're giving me a really good LOL time, thanks.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 08:04:24 PM

ICO was not legit - it wasn't advertised enough! (C) by Cryptohunter

I will make a frame and put it on my wall to make me laugh every morning I wake up. LOL LOL LOL.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:04:36 PM

So you are deleting comments about the fact that there is NO 2nd ICO, and never will be. Ok, you are cute. Go ahead and invest some more in Beecoin instead.

No I'm deleting your comments because you are not keeping to topic. Keep to topic and you'll be fine. If you want to compare the iota ico to other big ico's then feel free to do so.

The fact you are trying to distract away from this to other areas is not allowed on this thread. Stick to discussing the need for a second ico and or why the first ico is fine on it's own.

Beecoin? this has no bearing on anything. It was a fairly launched POW coin that people lost interest in because nobody could pump and dump it several years back and the dev abandoned it. This has zero relation to the need for a second more widely advertised ico for iota.
Don't try to divert and take the thread of at tangents else you will be deleted again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: