Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream Media is a Hoax  (Read 9763 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 04:51:02 PM

Sounds like you were unable to wake up those frontal lobes. You think that you can travel over 200K miles with less than 10,000 lbs of fuel? You must have watched a lot of cartoons because you have quite the imagination. What kind of magic fuel was that?

Yes, I do have sometimes difficulty waking up the frontal lobes.

What kind of fuel was that?  Hypergolic propellants.  Very, very nasty stuff.  You would not want to be around it, take my word on that.  But you seem to have some misunderstandings about energy use in orbital transfers.  
Do you think that a rocket going between planets must continually burn fuel, like a car or an airplane does, in order to stay on course?

wow...well, you're either a shill or in some kind of dreamworld. I think you've already proven my point.

I'm grumpy!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:10:40 PM

wow...well, you're either a shill or in some kind of dreamworld. ....
Actually, that must be said of you.  

You've refused to acknowledge the accuracy of the mass equations as they related to the Lander Ascent module.  You apparently do not care to understand the way to calculate energy required to move off planet and between planets, even when it is clearly laid out for you.

Neither do you acknowledge my linking to the 3d radar map datasets of the entire Moon which we have today (and which I have here on computers) with which you or I or anyone else can easily look at the Apollo equipment and the ground tracks left by those guys.

Finally, you completely ignored my comment about geology, which is absolute proof that men went to the moon (and incidentally, that the Soviet unmanned robotic landers did, also).  The rocks they brought back tell a story.  Their story is one of being formed over billions of years on a world with no water and no atmosphere, with a chemical composition such as that on the Moon.  To put it bluntly they are rocks that couldn't be faked.

High power magnification of those rocks shows micrometeorite impact craters on any small chunk of rock.  We can't fake that.

Even the dust on the surface is wildly different than anything here.  It is formed from a billion years of vapor deposition on several substrates. Vapor from vaporized meteorites, of course.  

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/regolith_breccia.htm

This is how scientists can tell that rocks found at the South Pole are meteorites from Mars, or the Moon or other places.

Funny thing is, you and I likely are 95% in agreement that "Mainstream Media is a hoax.."

LOL...  

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:10:31 PM

This thread has been hijacked and wrecked.

It was supposed to be about the media, now it's about the inertia, acceleration, vacuum, and gravity.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:19:26 PM

It was supposed to be about the media, now it's about the inertia, acceleration, vacuum, and gravity.
Indeed.

Given the gravity of the situation, and the inertia of the mainstream media, and the vacuum which is the public mind, why would one think the subject could be accelerated?
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 07:45:13 PM

around the world in 90 minutes x3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY87RTXzA04

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

No 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ad Infinitum Et Ultra

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:56:32 PM

around the world in 90 minutes x3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY87RTXzA04

Fake!

12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
LcbBQ5oXtTjyKK4V8iaDqgUAAtahv9nsHR
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:30:18 PM

I can't remember why I originally ignored cryptoanarchist but now I'm glad I did.

What's next? Anyone who believes physics is a shill?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:24:40 AM

I can't remember why I originally ignored cryptoanarchist but now I'm glad I did.

You do. As well as anyone stupid enough to believe the video we were all shown of an aluminum plane slicing into a steel and concrete building intact and not exploding until the entire thing was within the structure. Aluminum crashes against steel and concrete - it doesn't pass through it like the road runner through a cliff. But morons like you can only use ad hominems and other logical fallacies.

Here's my favorite from the shills: The plane was able to do that because of the speed it was going at, like straw going through a telephone pole. Now, THAT is ignoring Newton's 3rd law of motion. So don't bring up physics, dickhead, you clearly aren't remotely competent.

I'm grumpy!!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:01:12 AM

You do. As well as anyone stupid enough to believe the video we were all shown of an aluminum plane slicing into a steel and concrete building intact and not exploding until the entire thing was within the structure. Aluminum crashes against steel and concrete - it doesn't pass through it like the road runner through a cliff. But morons like you can only use ad hominems and other logical fallacies.

Here's my favorite from the shills: The plane was able to do that because of the speed it was going at, like straw going through a telephone pole. Now, THAT is ignoring Newton's 3rd law of motion. So don't bring up physics, dickhead, you clearly aren't remotely competent.

I'm curious....if we wish to make the assertion 'mainstream media is a hoax', then how/why/who gets to pick what the hoaxes are?  Does actual knowledge of science play a part?

Does someone have a monopoly on it?  Is it a democratic decision process?  A fascist decision?  A imperialistic or capitalistic decision?

And what is a hoax, anyway?  Is a hoax the same as a conspiracy?

Let me pull from the shelf my science textbook from the turn of the 20th century which seriously has a chapter on Piltdown man and think about it...
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:00:15 AM

This is news to me. REALLY?Huh
 Huh
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Cheesy Wink

I'm still bewildered that people do not realize that Reptiles run the world.

People who see auras can see the hybrids because they have no aura.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:03:01 AM

YES!!!

Thank God!

Another intelligent soul who realizes that Planes did not crash through the buildings and we were shown CGI videos, pr-emade on the morning of 9-11.
Bravo!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
readonlyaccess

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:50:03 AM

Indeed.

Given the gravity of the situation, and the inertia of the mainstream media, and the vacuum which is the public mind, why would one think the subject could be accelerated?

Brilliant!
wdmw

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:55:05 PM

Here are the relevant characteristics.  A 3500 lbf thrust rocket motor you can pick up with one hand.  That was used to place the ascent module in low lunar orbit, then the orbiting unit made the return to Earth.  As you can see, fuel for the ascent stage was about half the weight of the unit.

Mass including fuel: 10,300 lb (4,700 kg)
APS thrust: 3,500 lbf (16,000 N)
APS propellants: Aerozine 50 fuel / nitrogen tetroxide oxidizer
APS specific impulse: 311 s (3,050 N·s/kg)
APS delta-V: 7,280 ft/s (2,220 m/s)
Thrust-to-weight ratio at liftoff: 2.124 (in lunar gravity)

These methods have been well understood for over a century.
total change in velocity = specific impulse * ln(takeoff mass/final empty mass)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsiolkovsky_rocket_equation

Let me repeat something you may have missed:  Modern radar mapping has shown us these landing sites, and has resolved the equipment left there, the vehicle tracks, and even the footprints of these men in the surface powder. (starts at 2:50 or so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJDxEkmjJo

Previously I noted Ayn Rand's comments immediately after the Apollo 11 launch.

Ayn Rand, from the launchpad of Apollo 11, wrote this about the 'doubters'.  She talks about the doubters, and the skeptics...You see, they were definitely around then, just as now.

http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=objectivism_apollo11

Oh, final thing, actual operational spacecraft don't tend to look pretty or elegant.  And yes, I have worked in this field and made a small contribution.

Sounds like you were unable to wake up those frontal lobes. You think that you can travel over 200K miles with less than 10,000 lbs of fuel? You must have watched a lot of cartoons because you have quite the imagination. What kind of magic fuel was that?

Oh yeah, and appealing to Ayn Rand is a logical fallacy. She was a great philosopher, but not a rocket scientist.

I love this!

"LOL yea math and science but I mean come on LOOK at thing u can't be srs!!"
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:26:51 PM

Oh yeah, and appealing to Ayn Rand is a logical fallacy. She was a great philosopher, but not a rocket scientist.

I love this!

"LOL yea math and science but I mean come on LOOK at thing u can't be srs!!"
Well, I have refuted his argument but he has a point.  The Apollo landers don't look at all like what people may have thought spaceships would look like in the 1950s.  It took a while to figure out what they had to look like to work.

Using the same logic, I can see somebody today looking at a 1960s computer and saying

"I mean come on LOOK at thing, that's no computer.  Look at it, man.  There's no mouse, screen, nothing, just that bunch of stupid little flashing lights and toggle switches.  Like what are you trying to put over on us, you think we stupid?"

ijphlrnxewho
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:09:34 AM

Evil Jews regime own news companies to dumb down Americans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze1Z_Ow3d-o&feature=c4-overview&list=UUczrL-2b-gYK3l4yDld4XlQ
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:48:22 PM

Here's an interesting link:

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/nodinsinfos-list-of-phony-sandy-hook-actor-parents/

I haven't looked through all the site but its a good start towards what I'm suggesting here.

I'm grumpy!!
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:52:37 PM

I haven't looked through all the site but its a good start towards what I'm suggesting here.

Stuff like this is moronic and offensive to those with brain cells.

Do you really believe that school shootings are made up? It's one thing to believe that the moon landings are fake (you're still an idiot if you believe they're fake) or that 9/11 is a hoax (double idiot points) but it's another to believe that stuff like this is fake. Why would anyone bother faking this, and why wouldn't someone who lives in the Sandy Hook area come out and say something if it was fake?

Also, that website is hilarious. That guy doesn't wear tinfoil hats, he wears tinfoil suits.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:05:59 PM

Do you really believe that school shootings are made up? It's one thing to believe that the moon landings are fake (you're still an idiot if you believe they're fake) or that 9/11 is a hoax (double idiot points) but it's another to believe that stuff like this is fake. Why would anyone bother faking this, and why wouldn't someone who lives in the Sandy Hook area come out and say something if it was fake?

Also, that website is hilarious. That guy doesn't wear tinfoil hats, he wears tinfoil suits.

If you believe that that shit was real you're industrial strength stupid. My guess is you're a shill., as usual.

I'm grumpy!!
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:10:36 PM

If you believe that that shit was real you're industrial strength stupid.

If I'm industrial strength stupid, then you're what? Military grade stupid? You still didn't explain why no one in that entire town didn't say something about the school shooting that made national news not actually being real.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:21:07 PM

You're already ignored shill/moron. No one buys your shit.

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: