Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44923 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:06:55 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 12:18:47 PM by silvermetal

Damn did I miss the beginning of a new sockpuppetshow...Why did nobody warn me the show was already started.

He ("cryptcracker" / "eternal insolent") seems inspired by "digitalindustry" by the way.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0

It has already been two years ago that I watched digitalindustry's last sockpuppet show and he made the same mistake as "cryptcracker":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657528.msg8131261#msg8131261

Maybe "cryptcracker" learned from him when Cryptsy scammed BottleCAPS led by "John Eden" aka "BitJohn"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.0
where "digitalindustry" and family was very active too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246886.msg2619233#msg2619233

Let me think..What was the word I learned from "digitalindustry"...oh yes I remember "plausible denial". How could I forgot.

Interesting to see is that "eternal insolent" just like DI has problems with the ".,!?" at the end of a sentence.
Why the space in between??

well I will grab a seat and watch how this show proceeds. I paid an expensive ticket Sad

Edit:(this post rings another bell in my head, but I'm not completely convinced yet about "cryptcracker")
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396267.msg14212554#msg14212554
"digitalindustry" = "kolin evans" who lives in Australia:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=674410.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:33:24 PM

Damn did I miss the beginning of a new sockpuppetshow...Why did nobody warn me the show was already started.

He ("cryptcracker" / "eternal insolent") seems inspired by "digitalindustry" by the way.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0

It has already been two years ago that I watched digitalindustry's last sockpuppet show and he made the same mistake as "cryptcracker":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657528.msg8131261#msg8131261

Maybe "cryptcracker" learned from him when Cryptsy scammed BottleCAPS led by "John Eden" aka "BitJohn"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.0
where "digitalindustry" and family was very active too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246886.msg2619233#msg2619233

Let me think..What was the word I learned from "digitalindustry"...oh yes I remember "plausible denial". How could I forgot.

Interesting to see is that "eternal insolent" just like DI has problems with the ".,!?" at the end of a sentence.
Why the space in between??

well I will grab a seat and watch how this show proceeds. I paid an expensive ticket Sad

I was just about to comment the same, but see that you covered that as well. Nice catch, bud. And, welcome to the Nutter Club (according to Jim Slockney).
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:16:01 PM

So digitalindustry is same as eternal insolent/cryptcracker or different person but just as dumb?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:38:38 PM

So digitalindustry is same as eternal insolent/cryptcracker or different person but just as dumb?

"I am Digitcracker!"

"Well, that was dumb!"
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:24:18 PM

"I am Digitcracker!"

"Well, that was dumb!"

It could be the same person but we may not hear from him under those accounts again. My guess is he will show up again as a new user, but then again he hasn't proven to be very bright.
silvermetal

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:26:25 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 04:16:58 PM by silvermetal

I was just about to comment the same, but see that you covered that as well. Nice catch, bud. And, welcome to the Nutter Club (according to Jim Slockney).

Thanks!
Hopefully it is more fun than the other clubs I joined like the retard club:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg10346985;topicseen#msg10346985

or the paranoid club:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299308.msg10668069#msg10668069

and other clubs I might have been forgotten

In any way I learn a lot of you. If someone earns a bounty...

little man

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:35:16 PM

Wow,  you can read.  Seen it all before.  Whats your point?  Ive known paul 20 years.  Have been working with him on many projects.  Big deal
Posting my sons grave stone?  Really?  You think your getting to me?  Grow up . Your only showing the world what a low life peice of crap you you really are

Actually, let's see if I can go lower, eh? You didn't lose one son, but two, the other not mentioned above. HAHAHA <--- To be clear, the HAHAHA is laughing at your ass for losing two sons. Low enough for you, you cocksuckin' piece of shit?

And, here's my point since your fuckin' retard brain didn't get it like everybody else did: CrackHead is your sockpuppet just like 15 years ago when you and Paul pretended that you weren't business related while in the process of amassing clients. The same true for John Hammes aka BitJohn at the onset of Cryptsy. You're all nothing but pieces of shit.

Sorry for my English

To Cryptsy_Jim
What? the truth hurts? must hurts! As it hurts us stealing our money. You need to pull out all yours dirty business it can help recover our money !!! My ass - you, BigDickVern, all who were stealing in cryptsy and .... . Have you thought that through your fraud cryptsy and not only - any one could lose health or life?  For what you have done is a prison is a reward for yours - I in your place I would have had eyes even in the ass, because sooner or later he was out to get justice.

To Gleb Gamow - good job, keep it up, I support you 100%

and the other

And now my conspiracy theory about what happened:
2014 - BigDickVern (short name BDV) begins to have trouble
2014.07 - Wondering how to secure your future and earn cash
2014.07.29 - An idea to freeze large amounts of assets cryptsy secured loans - which can rotate without problems and earn money
2015.02 - Bter is robbed, on stock exchanges chaos begins, bter stops working for some time. At the same time cryptsy are problems with payments and withdrawals alltcoins just to He changed course and only a handful of people on this earned. Additionally, an error occurs and the sale is calculated 2x.  (Probably in Bter there are also money BDV - what losing a lot of money)
2015.02 - 2015.11 - The stock exchanges nothing "big" does not happen
2015.10 - 2015.11 - BDV gets an idea that cryptsy also may have some problems. Begins to block the payment. And internet releases rumors supposedly "FBI" sought mafia money. Cryptsy recommends sending Scans ID - that quickly get Withdrawals. Remember how then jumped up course BTC ??
2015.12 -2016.01 - Something begins to happen with the courses, but this is still not enough for BDV. Therefore, after the shit head probably born the idea that cryptsy was robbed (I think that this idea was born as early as 2014.07). You have seen what was happening on other exchanges with alltcoin after closing cryptsy as the odds go up and fell?
2016.01 -2016.03 - BDV gives owners of dozens of coins just to eliminate the so-called dead account and also to earn money. In addition, it protected as "Cryptcracker" but the further
2016.03 - The situation is getting hot and BDV begins to fear, is sought after especially by people from the "black zone", he knows that sooner or later he will be found, his employees and friends too afraid for their freedom - health and life. Implements the scheme of "Cryptcracker" is momentarily reduces the search, but the price on the stock markets are not good for BDV - BTC is still expensive (he thought that the price will fall, as in the same period 2015)
Now, why's my conspiracy theory:
1. What if the man had been robbed not inform the police HuhHuh
2. Himself BDV boasted that earning money is not only fair
3. What businessman after two days, he sees that he had been robbed Huh?? "Public information: bounty1@hmamail.com"
4. As had already begun to be issues with Withdrawals began to keep an eye on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status Block Height - a few coins, I eliminated Withdrawals and left only the wallet deposit - These coins are still locked to withdrawlas users. What this is interesting - is that these coins BDV also makes for only themselves Withdrawals
2. The stolen money is not so easy to spend - if you have not been issued until now or is it just like I wrote above, or a thief waiting for the right moment to spend them but accounts are now very traced.
2. When was "robbed" and I have to give that money, because, as I will not give it find me, then I have to protect the accused not to me that I stole - for a invent "Cryptcracker"
Is the money will return to their owners? I hope yes - because they are in a dark ass full of shit, they now fear, and are not able to hide, and it does not matter whether BDV stolen or someone else did it
What can we do about it ??
We and lots of it - you need to write strong words, you have to pull out their dirty life, you have to look for them and much more. Because only a man trapped not stand and will burst
aardvark15

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:53:01 PM

Wow,  you can read.  Seen it all before.  Whats your point?  Ive known paul 20 years.  Have been working with him on many projects.  Big deal
Posting my sons grave stone?  Really?  You think your getting to me?  Grow up . Your only showing the world what a low life peice of crap you you really are

Actually, let's see if I can go lower, eh? You didn't lose one son, but two, the other not mentioned above. HAHAHA <--- To be clear, the HAHAHA is laughing at your ass for losing two sons. Low enough for you, you cocksuckin' piece of shit?

And, here's my point since your fuckin' retard brain didn't get it like everybody else did: CrackHead is your sockpuppet just like 15 years ago when you and Paul pretended that you weren't business related while in the process of amassing clients. The same true for John Hammes aka BitJohn at the onset of Cryptsy. You're all nothing but pieces of shit.

Sorry for my English

To Cryptsy_Jim
What? the truth hurts? must hurts! As it hurts us stealing our money. You need to pull out all yours dirty business it can help recover our money !!! My ass - you, BigDickVern, all who were stealing in cryptsy and .... . Have you thought that through your fraud cryptsy and not only - any one could lose health or life?  For what you have done is a prison is a reward for yours - I in your place I would have had eyes even in the ass, because sooner or later he was out to get justice.

To Gleb Gamow - good job, keep it up, I support you 100%

and the other

And now my conspiracy theory about what happened:
2014 - BigDickVern (short name BDV) begins to have trouble
2014.07 - Wondering how to secure your future and earn cash
2014.07.29 - An idea to freeze large amounts of assets cryptsy secured loans - which can rotate without problems and earn money
2015.02 - Bter is robbed, on stock exchanges chaos begins, bter stops working for some time. At the same time cryptsy are problems with payments and withdrawals alltcoins just to He changed course and only a handful of people on this earned. Additionally, an error occurs and the sale is calculated 2x.  (Probably in Bter there are also money BDV - what losing a lot of money)
2015.02 - 2015.11 - The stock exchanges nothing "big" does not happen
2015.10 - 2015.11 - BDV gets an idea that cryptsy also may have some problems. Begins to block the payment. And internet releases rumors supposedly "FBI" sought mafia money. Cryptsy recommends sending Scans ID - that quickly get Withdrawals. Remember how then jumped up course BTC ??
2015.12 -2016.01 - Something begins to happen with the courses, but this is still not enough for BDV. Therefore, after the shit head probably born the idea that cryptsy was robbed (I think that this idea was born as early as 2014.07). You have seen what was happening on other exchanges with alltcoin after closing cryptsy as the odds go up and fell?
2016.01 -2016.03 - BDV gives owners of dozens of coins just to eliminate the so-called dead account and also to earn money. In addition, it protected as "Cryptcracker" but the further
2016.03 - The situation is getting hot and BDV begins to fear, is sought after especially by people from the "black zone", he knows that sooner or later he will be found, his employees and friends too afraid for their freedom - health and life. Implements the scheme of "Cryptcracker" is momentarily reduces the search, but the price on the stock markets are not good for BDV - BTC is still expensive (he thought that the price will fall, as in the same period 2015)
Now, why's my conspiracy theory:
1. What if the man had been robbed not inform the police HuhHuh
2. Himself BDV boasted that earning money is not only fair
3. What businessman after two days, he sees that he had been robbed Huh?? "Public information: bounty1@hmamail.com"
4. As had already begun to be issues with Withdrawals began to keep an eye on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status Block Height - a few coins, I eliminated Withdrawals and left only the wallet deposit - These coins are still locked to withdrawlas users. What this is interesting - is that these coins BDV also makes for only themselves Withdrawals
2. The stolen money is not so easy to spend - if you have not been issued until now or is it just like I wrote above, or a thief waiting for the right moment to spend them but accounts are now very traced.
2. When was "robbed" and I have to give that money, because, as I will not give it find me, then I have to protect the accused not to me that I stole - for a invent "Cryptcracker"
Is the money will return to their owners? I hope yes - because they are in a dark ass full of shit, they now fear, and are not able to hide, and it does not matter whether BDV stolen or someone else did it
What can we do about it ??
We and lots of it - you need to write strong words, you have to pull out their dirty life, you have to look for them and much more. Because only a man trapped not stand and will burst

I agree that either the people at Cryptsy stole the money directly or they were hacked and then stole money from depositors to pay out other customers.  Either way, they are thieves and criminals. 

I'm starting to catch up on some things like I've learned that Cryptsy_Jim is Jim Shockney and it just dawned on me that this is JShock from the message board on Cryptsy.  As far as I'm concerned Paul Vernon, Jim Shockney, Horus, and anyone else that worked for Cryptsy STOLE MY MONEY!  PLEASE RETURN IT IMMEDIATELY!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:20:27 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 05:31:51 PM by Gleb Gamow

I'm starting to catch up on some things like I've learned that Cryptsy_Jim is Jim Shockney and it just dawned on me that this is JShock from the message board on Cryptsy.

SOB, I've been spelling his name incorrectly, perhaps because having SLok of BFL on the brain.

The following is a pic of Jim Shockney and his slut wife, Ginny. I would link you to her videos, but I guess Jim wasn't too keen on the idea of me jacking off to them, hence their removals.

http://www.bestpennyauctions.net/2011/10/31/no-longer-recommend-foopile-com-penny-bidding-site/

JoeLaw says:

October 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm

FOOPILE has become terrible. They don\’t ship, or respond to \”Support Tickets\”. For those being burned (and I\’m one) you might be interested in the information that I have found. This site is owned by Brawnco, Inc., which in turn is owned by Paul Vernon. His address is 8656 Tourmaline Blvd. Boynton Beach, Florida 33472. This is provided for anyone who wants to write this deadbeat. The only other officer of this Nevada Corporation is Virginia Bryant (Treasurer), 5040 Plainview Rd, Pineland, Texas 75968. You might want to drop her a line also.

Like Jim Shockney said, he and Paul Vernon's relationship goes back 20 years. And, just like Sonny Vleisides and Jeff Ownby's relationship spanning the same timespan, they've fucked all they could along the way to line their pocketbooks. Ironically Jeff Ownby worked for John Hammes aka BitJohn's dad.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:00:49 PM

I'm starting to catch up on some things like I've learned that Cryptsy_Jim is Jim Shockney and it just dawned on me that this is JShock from the message board on Cryptsy.

SOB, I've been spelling his name incorrectly, perhaps because having SLok of BFL on the brain.

The following is a pic of Jim Shockney and his slut wife, Ginny. I would link you to her videos, but I guess Jim wasn't too keen on the idea of me jacking off to them, hence their removals.

http://www.bestpennyauctions.net/2011/10/31/no-longer-recommend-foopile-com-penny-bidding-site/

JoeLaw says:

FOOPILE has become terrible. They don\’t ship, or respond to \”Support Tickets\”. For those being burned (and I\’m one) you might be interested in the information that I have found. This site is owned by Brawnco, Inc., which in turn is owned by Paul Vernon. His address is 8656 Tourmaline Blvd. Boynton Beach, Florida 33472. This is provided for anyone who wants to write this deadbeat. The only other officer of this Nevada Corporation is Virginia Bryant (Treasurer), 5040 Plainview Rd, Pineland, Texas 75968. You might want to drop her a line also.

Like Jim Shockney said, he and Paul Vernon's relationship goes back 20 years. And, just like Sonny Vleisides and Jeff Ownby's relationship spanning the same timespan, they've fucked all they could along the way to line their pocketbooks. Ironically Jeff Ownby worked for John Hammes aka BitJohn's dad.

We need to watch every move JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim makes.  We need to see if he makes any big purchases with our money.  And we need to do the same with Paul Vernon if we can ever find him.
Bitskint

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:25:01 PM

JoeLaw says:

We need to watch every move JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim makes.  We need to see if he makes any big purchases with our money.  And we need to do the same with Paul Vernon if we can ever find him.

Do not worry , they are already being watched/sought after by some very nasty people.
I think it will only be a matter of time that said people move in and take the law into their own hands.

Only thing holding them back at this time is the none movement of coins , but that wont stop them forever !!!

The people holding the coins need a way out , and that is to return them.
Because there is not a chance in hell now those coins can move without them being traced.

One year , two , five , ten , twenty .. ... still will be unable to  move them.

So option is to return them.
Even if bounty is paid , Cryptsy and it's users can move on.

So if the real person holding the coins is reading... make the right choice .. for every ones sake.

1M68XehjYww77DLgwW9rk2zRid8Z8B7uw7 <-- my new BTC addy since Cryptsy took everything
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:42:28 PM

They are pure thiefs they had to disable the deposit options. Instead of that they didn't stop collecting coins and waited for right moment to run away.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:42:48 PM

JoeLaw says:

Do not worry , they are already being watched/sought after by some very nasty people.
I think it will only be a matter of time that said people move in and take the law into their own hands.

Only thing holding them back at this time is the none movement of coins , but that wont stop them forever !!!

Because there is not a chance in hell now those coins can move without them being traced.

So if the real person holding the coins is reading... make the right choice .. for every ones sake.

I'm sure that's the case, but I recommend that we don't do any physical harm to anyone or use vigilante justice.  We shouldn't stoop to the level of criminals, plus anyone that hurts anyone is going to get into trouble.  I think we need to just track everything they do and watch every purchase they make and keep an eye on any business they start, etc.  We don't want to get in trouble ourselves.
adworker

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:49:59 PM

Seriously after this i quit using 'BIGGEST' and 'POPULAR' exchanges and i switch to newer and smaller. Not even this i had best experience here, anonymous trades and a lot faster payouts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bitskint

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:58:08 PM

JoeLaw says:

I'm sure that's the case, but I recommend that we don't do any physical harm to anyone or use vigilante justice.  We shouldn't stoop to the level of criminals, plus anyone that hurts anyone is going to get into trouble.  I think we need to just track everything they do and watch every purchase they make and keep an eye on any business they start, etc.  We don't want to get in trouble ourselves.

In no way do I condone violence , for whatever reason.
I have major losses myself , and I am not after blood.

But we all know there are people out there that see a theft no matter how big
as a theft , and will be after their property back at whatever price it takes.

LOL  spend a Million to get a Milllion back ...   crazy

1M68XehjYww77DLgwW9rk2zRid8Z8B7uw7 <-- my new BTC addy since Cryptsy took everything
little man

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:53:15 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 08:08:28 PM by little man

In no way do I condone violence , for whatever reason.
I have major losses myself , and I am not after blood.

But we all know there are people out there that see a theft no matter how big
as a theft , and will be after their property back at whatever price it takes.

LOL  spend a Million to get a Milllion back ...   crazy

You say that you do not want blood - I well  do not want blood.
But what is wrong in finding all of the filth, their lives and to publish these messages ??
We cheated, we can only write about all this.
They poured gasoline at each other and anyone can throw lighted match, to them and their family and their friends
There are people who have lost in cryptsy big money and for them there is only one motto "This requires a blood libel"
Already in ancient times theft was punished to cut off the hands !!
romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:47:44 PM

OMG, how did they ever receive twitter updates? 
little man

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:57:49 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 09:23:31 PM by little man

I know that the Russians have lost a lot of money on cryptsy, I have seen their entries in Russian from the message board on Cryptsy.
Russians are headstrong people who will not forgive anyone.
My message to BigDickVern: Be careful because the Russians can you do Crimea 2, and green men can enter in your ass Smiley))

And even Putin will not help you - but you're helping him to send money for the green men
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:15:17 PM

OMG, how did they ever receive twitter updates? 

"It sadden me when Jim Shockney banned me from Cryptsy chat when I only asked if he or Paul would cup my balls."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:22:10 PM

I know that the Russians have lost a lot of money on cryptsy, I have seen their entries in Russian from the message board on Cryptsy.
Russians are headstrong people who will not forgive anyone.
My message to BigDickVern: Be careful because the Russians can you do Crimea 2, and green men can enter in your ass Smiley))

"Me not care how you do it, as long as you do it in this order: Paul Vernon, Jim Shockney, Ginny Bryant, Marshall Long, John MacPerhson, John Hammes, Nick Mullick, and I'll cup your balls if you finish up by taking out Leroy Fodor as a personal favor to some Lugan dude."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: