Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44923 times)
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:46:16 PM

Why don't you post your emails exchanged with Paul Vernon?.  You are a lying troll with lots of fantasy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:51:01 PM

Big shit not coming out clearfy
What All the story behind the door of cryptsy runnings/
You hidding because you involving in cammited crime or
hidding information from user too ( this is also a crime),

If he give any statement that statement can be use again him
,his lawyers advice him stay in cave / don't talk to any one ,stay low or invisible from social network)

20month too much time2 think , how to handle everything /
How to play political game   Roll Eyes n  everything preplanning
Work have done / China tours  was part of there plan n
Cryptcracker  was apart  of puppet show

The decision he made smacks of cowardice and fear. The result is that hundreds of people have continued to deposit funds to Cryptsy and to trade, when he knew full well that they would not be able to withdraw the money they sent in. Cryptsy has been trading fantasy coins for weeks or months, allowing customers to buy and sell nothing more than numbers in their database that could never be turned into real coins on the blockchain. (It’s worth stating that many in the community don’t believe the hack story at all, and believe it’s a convenient cover for an inside job.)

this article open your mind guys
http://bitscan.com/articles/the-shame-of-cryptsy

Cryptsy is death long time ago /

~~~~~~~Just waiting for official announcement~~~~~
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 04:53:54 PM

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him Wink

Perfect, didn't take you long to start scamming. Where do I send the money?
2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon

I have previously been strictly using electronic and online methods of tracking the perpetrators. It has become apparent to me now that I will have to physically retrieve the assets that were stolen.

This is where things take an ironic turn, Paul Vernon himself Is who signed the contract with me to retrieve the coins and he is one of the main thieves responsible for the theft. Paul waited two months to even get back to me and since I made my bounty offer public people were wondering why Paul was ignoring me. He then saw his only choice was to sign the deal with me so people didn't get suspicious of him. I made it look like I was some fool that didn't know he had a hand in the theft so he let his gaurd down. But in reality I was collecting information that aided my efforts. He recently figured out I was onto him and stopped communicating with me, however I already have 50+ emails with him some of them incriminating.

I will be now be heading off to track down Paul Vernon starting with China. I am in talks with a task force to aid me in this effort.

Paul vernon's crimes are money laundering, criminal conspiracy, running a ponzi scheme, fraud and others that will soon come to light.

I will be creating a bounty bond to help fund my efforts in this retrieval. The bond payout to account for the risk will be x4 the amount invested. So if you invest 1btc you will get 4btc back.

400 shares will be created at 0.1btc each totaling 40btc.

Since I have a bounty hunter contract with Cryptsy the payout will happen in accordance with that contract. Once I recover the funds a portion of my bounty will go toward the investors of the bounty bond.
ð

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:57:47 PM

Roll Eyes

http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Dear Respected One,
GREETINGS,

I have previously been strictly using electronic and online methods of tracking the perpetrators. It has become apparent to me now that I will have to physically retrieve the assets that were stolen.

This is where things take an ironic turn, Paul Vernon himself Is who signed the contract with me to retrieve the coins and he is one of the main thieves responsible for the theft. Paul waited two months to even get back to me and since I made my bounty offer public people were wondering why Paul was ignoring me. He then saw his only choice was to sign the deal with me so people didn't get suspicious of him. I made it look like I was some fool that didn't know he had a hand in the theft so he let his gaurd down. But in reality I was collecting information that aided my efforts. He recently figured out I was onto him and stopped communicating with me, however I already have 50+ emails with him some of them incriminating.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

I will be creating a bounty bond to help fund my efforts in this retrieval. The bond payout to account for the risk will be x4 the amount invested. So if you invest 1btc you will get 4btc back.

Since I have a bounty hunter contract with Cryptsy the payout will happen in accordance with that contract. Once I recover the funds a portion of my bounty will go toward the investors of the bounty bond.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address wumicryptcrackerabdul@yahoo.com

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Cryptcracker Abdul
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:02:36 PM

Why don't you post your emails exchanged with Paul Vernon?.  You are a lying troll with lots of fantasy.

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
Something to make us all happy
Do anything, take us out of this gloom
Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all laugh
But doing that you break out in tears
Please don't be sad if it was a straight mind you had
We wouldn't have known you all these years
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

Caution! Wait until the Bounty Bond Fund is created on Havelock.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:22:39 PM

To make this all 100% legit Cryptoknucklehead needs to put the fund in escrow. Obviously I'm volunteering because I came up with such a smart solution.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:29:49 PM

Were I have to pay 0.1 btc .

So I can watch first line of show
coeurgan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:31:26 PM

This "dispatch" explain the goal of cryptcracker. He wants to scam us.

This doesn't explain the "Eternal insolent" character. If they are the same guy what's the point ? If they are not the same guy then who is he/she ?
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:47:44 PM

http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Cool, may I exchange my cryptsy mining contract for a bounty contract?
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:06:55 PM

OMG!!!!! Just posted seconds ago!!!!!

http://pastebin.com/d93MSddJ

I told you guys, the real shit is happening on pastebin!!!!!

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:08:15 PM

This "dispatch" explain the goal of cryptcracker. He wants to scam us.

This doesn't explain the "Eternal insolent" character. If they are the same guy what's the point ? If they are not the same guy then who is he/she ?

Big shit can Tell that's .
Btc- 0.1
By the way ask for $40 x 400=  $16000
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

To whom it may concern,

my name is Paul Vernon and i have bad news. All stolen funds are gone. I spent them on Black Jack and Hookers and Jack.

From the bottom of my heart Marshall Long cupping my balls: I am sorry.

Paul Vernon

FTFY
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:17:22 AM

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him Wink

Perfect, didn't take you long to start scamming. Where do I send the money?

DOH, you forgot to *REMIND* CrapCracker to "sign his *REAL* name!"

Hate it when that happens!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:50:26 AM

Weird how it took him weeks after the self-imposed 24 hour deadline to give the coins back that he just came up with the possibility that vernon took the coins himself.

Wonder why he acted as if it was a done deal when he didn't have a clue where the coins were.

Still have absolutely no clue why cryptsy ever interacted with this guy. makes zero sense.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:10:35 AM

To whom it may concern,

my name is Paul Vernon and i have bad news. All stolen funds are gone. I spent them on Black Jack and Hookers and Jack.

From the bottom of my heart Marshall Long cupping my balls: I am sorry.

Paul Vernon

FTFY

It has been said, if you have a hooker by your side whilst playing black jack, you'd always get the better 'hand' .  Roll Eyes Grin
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:16:06 AM

Weird how it took him weeks after the self-imposed 24 hour deadline to give the coins back that he just came up with the possibility that vernon took the coins himself.

Wonder why he acted as if it was a done deal when he didn't have a clue where the coins were.

Still have absolutely no clue why cryptsy ever interacted with this guy. makes zero sense.

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

Maybe now that it's come crashing down you can share that plausible story with the rest of us? Because nothing that has been posted publicly is plausible at all.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:16:16 AM

It makes perfect sense when you look at through the eyes of Paul Vernon creating two rogue accounts designed to ONLY fuck with Cryptsy's former user base while biding time, or simply to past the time, whatever the case may be.

The final draft can be seen here: https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html

Luckily, Paul Vernon maintained a live mirror dubbed Third Draft: https://www.cryptsy.com/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:22:24 AM

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

Why? Are you saying Paul Vernon is not going to return the coins? Because according to your plausible contracted bounty hunter it was all perpetrated by Mr. Vernon. Will you contribute to Cryptocracker's bounty fund? If not - why?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:23:17 AM

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

Maybe now that it's come crashing down you can share that plausible story with the rest of us? Because nothing that has been posted publicly is plausible at all.

Here's something plausible:

Working out the contract right now. Once finalized all customers can look forward to receiving their coins in the coming days, I am happy to be able to help in making you all whole again.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/708808125084622848?lang=en

6:13 CST (my time)
4:13 PDT (Cryptcracker & Las Vegas time)

I'd say that Cryptcracker needs to get his bounty bond pool funded ASAP so to satisfy his clinging crack whore we'll call Ginny while playing BJ unless Marshall Long's in town, then it's getting BJs and CBs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: