Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:04:28 AM

How do you know they are safe? Are the funds in there insured? If they are hacked, can you get them back?
I hope they do not keep all funds in a hot wallet. Is your local bank insured if they get robbed? I think they just have enough money to cover theft, as only a small fraction can get stolen at a time.
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:25:26 PM

If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???
trifectoo

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:20:58 PM

I practice trade on whaleclub.co. They have pretty fcking great demo trading for BTCUSD. I think they use the bitfinex feed and you get 5BTC in demo balance and you can trade the markets like you'd usually do but without risk of loss. once you've got a refined strategy you switch over to live trading
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:32:00 AM

If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???

you need to do trading with them, if you want to increase substantially your icome, just holding those btc would require you a while before having a good amount of money
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:06:30 AM

The best thing that you must do is just indeed start in a small amount you must have first some trading skills before you start with a high amount so that is nice to start small.
And if you have it under control than you can make also later some more profit for yourself and that is nice.
sandeepv76

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:34:09 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:46:29 PM by sandeepv76

You can make quick margin profit if you see https://btcpricewatch.com for price comparison across exchanges before any trading. BTCPriceWatch make use of over 35+ exchanges and provide current rate for Bitcoin and all other Crypto Pairs traded in these exchanges. Never stuck your money in low volume exchanges. In Doge I am almost making around 10% margin myself in trading everyday without any ponzy scheme. You can analyze your lucky currency pair.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 09:03:35 AM

how to start trading with a very small amount

On my U2cloudmining site you can start to trade with "zero satoshi"

The only promise I can do is that you will only earn because you can not lose.
You can only more or less earn.

yes...it is astonish but my U2cloudmining system (now absolutly free) is "UNIQUE"
Ok...I cannot prove in advance that I'm not a scammer.

sured44

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:11:26 PM

in bitcoin trading capital is not an important factor. The reason for it is small scale traders get small percentage as a profit which is more or less equal to the earning of large scale traders.
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:00:21 AM

You can buy dogdecoins when the price is low and then sell when the price is high.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:32:24 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You need to know what is the best altcoin to trade.. You need to know if the altcoin is ready to sell or not.. Because in trading you need to  be smart.. Be wise... Sometimes the altcoin is very fast to high the price..and it is very fast to low the price..so you need to be always online..

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:27:34 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
I think you must try trade alt coins on poloniex. And you can use small amount on poloniex. If you can take profit as consistent from trading. You can add capital on there. But usualy the problem is you can not profit as consistent. You must find trading plan or system trading by your self. Good luck
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:30:35 PM

What i prefer to do myself when i want to trade is starting with a small amount, especially on new altcoins and i buy some altcoins and then immediately i make an sell order with a higher rate like 1-5% and leave it for few days, if i haven't sold it yet i change the sell rate until i sell it.
beduku22

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:48:54 PM

What i prefer to do myself when i want to trade is starting with a small amount, especially on new altcoins and i buy some altcoins and then immediately i make an sell order with a higher rate like 1-5% and leave it for few days, if i haven't sold it yet i change the sell rate until i sell it.

I believe that in bitcoin trading capital is not an important factor. The reason for it is small scale traders get small percentage as a profit
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:49:59 PM

How do you know they are safe? Are the funds in there insured? If they are hacked, can you get them back?
I hope they do not keep all funds in a hot wallet. Is your local bank insured if they get robbed? I think they just have enough money to cover theft, as only a small fraction can get stolen at a time.
You have to also hold your coins otherwise if you are doing it wrong than you can lose a lot of money and that would be bad for you and for your money.
So you have to trade with a small amount and make in the beginning not that many profit you can make that later.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:48:16 PM

I believe that in bitcoin trading capital is not an important factor. The reason for it is small scale traders get small percentage as a profit

Really in bitcoin trading capital doesn't matter high. Right now if you are interested in trading just buy few altcoins with small capital and invest those profit in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

good plan for safe trading with samll amount,maybe i should try your way,but i still confuse to decide what coins must i buy at this moment,any recomendation from you?
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:31:39 AM

In bitcoin now it's very rare condition to get low price. I am trying but not getting any where so better try altcoin buy some altcoins with low price and wait for the market price  increase this is the only better solution to start our trading but here you may expect huge profit as well as huge loss you better ready to accept both is yes you can start with altcoin.
BTC-Fanatic

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:37:54 AM

nobody knows that
Odien

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:12:34 AM

The best, the riskiest and the most rewarding is the altcoin trading. I don't find it passionating so I don't practice it, but I don't think that it is that hard if you take your precautions.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:24:14 PM

To start trading you have to start indeed with some small amounts and that can be so nice because in the beginning there is no need to make profit that fast.
If you are understanding trading than you can make later more profit and that would be nice for Bitcoin itself and also for yourself.

But you need also a strategy before you trade otherwise you are going to lose some money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: