Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:55:02 AM

If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???

you need to do trading with them, if you want to increase substantially your icome, just holding those btc would require you a while before having a good amount of money
thank U so much  Smiley Smiley Smiley
so I need to do trading with them...
bitbite111

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:37:57 AM

1broker.bid offers 0.01 btc minimum trade size, 5x leverage on bitcoin, 200x on forex, 20x on stocks, and 50x on commodities. They also have super low fees.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:51:09 PM

If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???
nobody knows that

Truly none knows what happens in the future of bitcoin. But if you consider earning right now you can go for a buying the possible.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FreshForex05

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

FreshForex — fresh view on money
Are you looking for the broker you can easy and comfortable work with? Your chase is over!

FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof!
For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market
10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company
102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs and contracts for difference
0% commission on deposit and withdrawal
15 most popular payment methods 
0,05 seconds — the promptest execution of trades
101% is our bonus for the first deposit
$0 — no minimal deposit even for ECN-account
0 pips are the swops on Sawp Free accounts for long-termed trade
$10 — you can return for losing trades
$20 from each lot — you won't find a better offer on partnership program
24/5 — our client support is at your service
We always have something to offer our clients: promotions, bonuses and contests with real prizes. Watch all the information you are interested in on our web site.
Do not doubt your choice – open an account in FreshForexcompany and these digits will start working for you.
Welcome to freshforex.com!

(URL: http://freshforex.com/?aff=35842)
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:35:22 PM

It is indeed good to start trading with small amounts so you are not losing that much money if you are doing it wrong, and make in the begin also not that much profit.
You can make that profit later if you have more skill in trading and that would be also better.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:31:36 PM

Binary trading with bitcoins can get you $2 worth of profit if you can predict whether the stocks are high or low. I have done this myself so thats why i mentioned it here

_Victory_

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:02:54 AM

Start trading with small amounts. Learn what you are doing. Trading is a dangerous business.
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:20:12 AM

Start trading with small amounts. Learn what you are doing. Trading is a dangerous business.
yups...it true, there is always a high risk to loose ur money but if U want to earn fast and more, u have to take this risk...
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:20:33 AM

or better research on the coins first before trading
there are some blogs and vlogs (sorry for the redundancy) and the trading discussion on this forum can help as well

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:21:52 PM

yups...it true, there is always a high risk to loose ur money but if U want to earn fast and more, u have to take this risk...

Exactly at the beginning don't think of big profit. Try with small investment because you're new to it. Also initial failure will hurt a lot if huge investment gets off from the wallet.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:57:02 AM

I read somewhere that a trader who has never lost, is not a trader yet. So for beginners to experience losing in their first few trading transactions, they can just charge it to experience. They just have to learn to develop a strategy that will work best for them, the most basic of which to buy low and sell high.
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:13:40 AM

I haven't so much knowledge about trading and haven't try trading yet...so which site will be profitable to me to take my first experience???
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:24:05 PM

I haven't so much knowledge about trading and haven't try trading yet...so which site will be profitable to me to take my first experience???

there is no site that make is "profitable for you". it is up to you to make profit. it is trading after all. you should "find" a good price to buy and then you should again "find" a good price to sell on your own.

the only thing you can get help from is the internet and social media. especially this forum, speculation section, announcement section and if you are into altcoin trading altcoin boards. to find opportunities to take advantage of.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:27:38 PM

1broker.bid offers 0.01 btc minimum trade size, 5x leverage on bitcoin, 200x on forex, 20x on stocks, and 50x on commodities. They also have super low fees.
Thanks you for your info, I think it will benefit me in future while trading at there, but when he is newbie then he do not need to invest his money in trading, the best option for him is to benefit from halving, so buy bitcoin and wait for halving.
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:48:55 AM

there is no site that make is "profitable for you". it is up to you to make profit. it is trading after all. you should "find" a good price to buy and then you should again "find" a good price to sell on your own.

the only thing you can get help from is the internet and social media. especially this forum, speculation section, announcement section and if you are into altcoin trading altcoin boards. to find opportunities to take advantage of.

thank U so much... I will benefit me...
which site is best for trading???
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:42:05 PM

you need to do trading with them, if you want to increase substantially your icome, just holding those btc would require you a while before having a good amount of money
thank U so much  Smiley Smiley Smiley
so I need to do trading with them...
Yes, trading along with the wait for halving is a better choice, it will give us a few folds of our bitcoins and those who do not know about trading they shuld not have to go there otherwise they will lose all of their money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

nobody knows that

Truly none knows what happens in the future of bitcoin. But if you consider earning right now you can go for a buying the possible.
I think yes he will earn some good money from his collected bitcoin as the price increase of bitcoin till the halving is sure and all of those who have bought some bitcoin will definitely earn with that collected amount.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:33:42 PM

nobody knows that

I think yes he will earn some good money from his collected bitcoin as the price increase of bitcoin till the halving is sure and all of those who have bought some bitcoin will definitely earn with that collected amount.
It depends. If they manage to sell on time then they will make good profits, but when they wait too long they might end up seeing their profits vanish.

That's why you should make use of stop loss orders as that will protect your profits when the price for some reason goes down heavily.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Prime101

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:22:14 PM

trading in my eyes can be a big hit or miss, Seen people go broke and seen people make fortune! be wize don't put all your eggs in one basket
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:22:28 AM

I think it will be profitable. Most people buy bitcoin hoping to get more money out of it.
But if you think anything else: sell now and buy when bitcoin is cheaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: