Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:25:08 AM

The best stratedgy is researching an altcoin that have a good road map and then make some small investment and do the most common biy when its low sell when you get a profit.
can i ask you a question?  Huh why they use altcoins for trading? and what is the purpose of altcoins? it can be use in other investment sites or not? im just confused  Grin dogecoins and litecoins are altcoins right?

Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:30:20 PM

The best stratedgy is researching an altcoin that have a good road map and then make some small investment and do the most common biy when its low sell when you get a profit.
can i ask you a question?  Huh why they use altcoins for trading? and what is the purpose of altcoins? it can be use in other investment sites or not? im just confused  Grin dogecoins and litecoins are altcoins right?

I do not use altcoin to buy things. For me, the altcoin is just a tool to mine, then I will sell them for bitcoin.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:45:49 PM

I Think much better to go around this forums just stay away from hyip and ponzi offer trading is not that easy I guess you need to do your homework first best start with small amount just try to trade alt and understand the movement by time pass by you might understand everything just keep focus if you really want to earn.......... GOOD LUCK Grin Grin Grin
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:50:26 PM

I do not use altcoin to buy things. For me, the altcoin is just a tool to mine, then I will sell them for bitcoin.
yes altcoin only held for trading. This is now a wide range of new merchnat accept bitcoin as a means of payment. for altcoin still very rare. it takes time for altcoin to be able to match the greatness of bitcoin.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:33:20 AM

If you want to start trading than the best thing is that you have to start with some small amounts and that is because you are losing some money because you dont have the experience for it.
So it wont be that bad if you are making mistakes so you can learn from it and that is nice.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:28:22 AM

yes altcoin only held for trading. This is now a wide range of new merchnat accept bitcoin as a means of payment. for altcoin still very rare. it takes time for altcoin to be able to match the greatness of bitcoin.

Go for bitcoin trading.  Practice the procedure in trading bitcoin to be well rehearsed in trading.  It is the most simple form of investing.  All you need is a trusted trading partner or keep in touch with your local traders and keep on doing the trading cycle to make your investment grow.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:14:39 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

i think all new traders, not matter if large amount of money or not, have to decide which site they will use, so you should try to find one that let's you trade very small amounts

and then you have to decide which cryptos you will trade, i think that you should trade bitcoins and other old currency at first as it is easy to predicts their price rises and falls

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:06:55 PM

yes buy many altcoin in great numbers, then sell at high prices when dev perform pump. it is in fact, we just had to wait for the right time. we must have a strong patience when using this method.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:28:01 AM

yes buy many altcoin in great numbers, then sell at high prices when dev perform pump. it is in fact, we just had to wait for the right time. we must have a strong patience when using this method.
patience is the key to success in trading of bitcoins, if you can't wait you can't earn in trading and analyzing is the best for trading users try some research before you trade  Wink

Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:40:00 PM

patience is the key to success in trading of bitcoins, if you can't wait you can't earn in trading and analyzing is the best for trading users try some research before you trade  Wink

That is right. I have hold the bitcoin for very long time. I never sold any. I just used some to help the adoption.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:14:21 AM

If you are a new in trading i suggest to do some research on different altcoins and look for an altcoin that has good price movement. If your done in search some basic information try make a account on a legit public exchange site and study and explore the features of the site and if you feel comfortable choose your altcoin and start your trading journey Smiley.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:09:14 AM

Indeed if you have not the experience yet than it would be smart and nice if you are starting with small amounts so if you are losing than it would be not that bad.
And later when you get to know more about you can trade with some bigger amounts.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:29:17 AM

i agree. patience is the key to success in trading. although you should never overdo it. you should wait for the good moment to get in and out with your patience but waiting too long is bad too. it means missing out to get in or missing out to get out and make the most profit out of the rises.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

If you are a new in trading i suggest to do some research on different altcoins and look for an altcoin that has good price movement. If your done in search some basic information try make a account on a legit public exchange site and study and explore the features of the site and if you feel comfortable choose your altcoin and start your trading journey Smiley.
Agree with your advise as there are tons of scam coins proliferating out there. Must research first for the first time trader the background of that coin. Go for the quite stable coin and is active on trading.

Open for Campaigns
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:21:17 AM

Agree with your advise as there are tons of scam coins proliferating out there. Must research first for the first time trader the background of that coin. Go for the quite stable coin and is active on trading.

In the beginning if you have no experience than it will be nice that you have to start with a small amounts and that is because you dont know all the strategy that you have to learn to earn some profit.
And yeah it starts slow indeed and in the beginning it is also hard to make profit with trading but you need to take the patience for it.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:06:27 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

depends how much exactly you mean that "very small amount"? if you means just with 0.01 btc or below than that, its very hard i think to start trading. better you increase your btc first by doing sig. campaign, giveaway, or get a job, so you can buy more btc with your salary. my opinion, trading needs big bankroll (atleast around 0.5BTC) to make  profit.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:56:15 AM

depends how much exactly you mean that "very small amount"? if you means just with 0.01 btc or below than that, its very hard i think to start trading. better you increase your btc first by doing sig. campaign, giveaway, or get a job, so you can buy more btc with your salary. my opinion, trading needs big bankroll (atleast around 0.5BTC) to make  profit.
Yes being a newbie, one can search for a signature campaign for slots available and start collecting from faucets too and after a week of collecting you can start trading with any exchange you prefer. That will a good idea from seeing many people's success here.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:55:11 AM

The price nowadays are increasing with a fastest speed , so I think the minimum amount will not be sufficient to start trade efficiently, you would have to get some good amount of bits in order to take part in there.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:32:25 AM

If you have very small amount of bitcoin try to buy some low price altcoins that has a good price movement. I think that now is the right time to buy some altcoin with a very small capital because the altcoins are getting cheaper than before because they are only relying on the price of the bitcoin. So even you have very small amount of bitcoin to use in trading you can still make profit.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:54:53 PM

how to start trading with a very small amount

I answered zero satoshi...
but it seems it is not small enough...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: