Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:00:57 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

well i think that these main trading sites won't allow you to trade small amounts so i think first you have to find site that let's you do that, then you will be able to trade
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:31:14 PM

trading is not multiplying your btc it is growing your bitcoins like a plant you will get very small returns everyday and you will get your roi in 2-3 months(hopefully) but it is lot less risky than gambling with your coins
Yeah, trading is like joining in the mining site because it depends of how many investment you going to invest but is has low risk not like mining sites that turns to scam  Wink

Oj0

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

If your capital smalk in trading make a short trade to roll capital and to grown your bitcoin its not easy to grow your bitcoin instantly just to is wait and make roll it in coins active. So do the way buy low sell high in short time so you can grown your butcoin easy.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:49:35 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Actually trading is not an easy way to get money and there are important statistics that seem to show that only a little proportion of aspiring traders can gather the enough skills to achieve a profitable performance. So if you are really interested in becoming a successful trader you should firstly practice in demo account for at least six months before investing your hard earned money.
CroIsPro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:55:55 AM

Can someone teach me here in bitcointalk forum how I can earn a lot money with altcoin cryptocurrency?I am interested also is altoin price just going up like bitcoin or it is stable cryptocurrency which is like example always worth from 1-20$?
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:20:35 AM

Small or big amount its alright if you have patient and diligence to trade you can grown your small invest. Trading is good if you have a strategy to trade to grown your money do short trade. Short trade is the best way to grown your money if you have a big invest go for long trade.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:25:37 AM

Its better to start big amount to invest in trading coz if your capital big its east to trade coz you can buy many altcoin different choices so if the coins price rise up you get profit from it and buy another one. The more you have altcoin the big profit you can get with it. So try some big invest to earn big profit.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:36:58 AM

Its better to start big amount to invest in trading coz if your capital big its east to trade coz you can buy many altcoin different choices so if the coins price rise up you get profit from it and buy another one. The more you have altcoin the big profit you can get with it. So try some big invest to earn big profit.
the advantage of big investment is you can recover your losses when you still have some in your bank
that's the good thing when investing big amount, the more income or the more capital the big chances
to gain more as well.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:38:48 AM

You need not to buy a lot of altcoins, you just have to choose which altcoin that you think has potential. Altcoin that start with 0.00000001 somehow are going to be good if dev has the will. You can check the price, marketcap, volume and the total supply of the coin to analyse if the coin can be good to trade with as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:46:57 AM

trading is not multiplying your btc it is growing your bitcoins like a plant you will get very small returns everyday and you will get your roi in 2-3 months(hopefully) but it is lot less risky than gambling with your coins
basically it is true , we can only expect fast return in gambling but not in trading , it takes months to make ROI. start trading with small amount are not worth to do , better you wait until you have money enough to start.

i personally trade around $300 on forex and around 0.6 bitcoin on altcoin.
but I have different thought.
doing something is better then doing nothing. and he can still do trading with small amount. like for altcoin trading. 10$ to 50$ also could be fine to give it a little push up.

as you said wait until you have enough money. then tell me is it possible to get enough money only for waiting and doing nothing? no right.
he have to make enough money with his small money. only waiting won't worth.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:10:10 AM

I am also a newbie in trading lol i tried the service in yobit but i really dont have any idea on what am i going to do the UI is quite confusing and no clear guides at all
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:01:32 AM

I am also a newbie in trading lol i tried the service in yobit but i really dont have any idea on what am i going to do the UI is quite confusing and no clear guides at all
I recommend stay away in trading in yobit . There so much scam coin there and dead coin  many newbie got failed for buying wrong coin and end up loosing so much money. My suggestion is try polenex or c-cex I think is much better to trade there.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:01:49 PM

I recommend stay away in trading in yobit . There so much scam coin there and dead coin  many newbie got failed for buying wrong coin and end up loosing so much money. My suggestion is try polenex or c-cex I think is much better to trade there.

that's the main problem at yobit, but if you can take the risk you can double your money faster than trade at polobniex or c-cex, im buying arround 20.000 yovi at price 200satoshi and i double my money more than 10times
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:02:31 PM

how to start trading with a very small amount?
1. Learn money management first
2. Diligent to trade
3. don't use loan money
4. Smart, and intuitive thinking

this is my mindset to trade
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:04:36 PM

I would reckoned to read more information about trading on the forum. Here you can find some ways for trading that is checked and bring profit. I don't trade, so I can't advice you any special source.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:58:05 PM

I would reckoned to read more information about trading on the forum. Here you can find some ways for trading that is checked and bring profit. I don't trade, so I can't advice you any special source.

I don't think that main trading websites lets you to trade with small amount, you should search for one that let's to do that, and then you need to think which currencies you will want to trade and then just wait when price will fall and buy, and sell when price will rise, repeat this and you will get lots of profit...
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:33:09 PM

I don't think that main trading websites lets you to trade with small amount, you should search for one that let's to do that, and then you need to think which currencies you will want to trade and then just wait when price will fall and buy, and sell when price will rise, repeat this and you will get lots of profit...

The problem with a lot of these sites are the deposit and trading fees.
Although it is not much different then large amounts, you need to choose the coin wisely. better to hold many cheap coins, then 1 large/famous coin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:09:16 PM

You can read through this forum as much as you want. Only you doing the trading yourself and find out what's wrong and what's not, will be a much better and helpful way of learning how to trade. All traders started with losses and making mistakes. The great thing from the mistakes we make is that we learn from them. Eventually you'll have enough experience to make good profits.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:09:52 AM

Wait until you think the price is low and go ahead and buy. Then wait for the price to rise enough for you to make gain and sell. Then repeat this procedure. You will gradually increase your bitcoin this way. Alternatively, if you just hold what you have, it will most likely increase in value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:10:50 PM

Hmm.. as you have small amount its better to start altcoin trading with yobit with out any problem, they don't have any restriction but minimum 0.0001 BTC to make any trades which is very low that any can afford Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: