Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43340 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

You are allowed to post pretty much anything as long as it doesn't break the rules. Anyone could follow you around and try to insult you/troll you or whatever.
Lauda is now encouraging certain users (namely Vod) to make off topic posts, and to troll other users. This is after Vod has posted multiple posts supporting Lauda in this thread. Lauda is encouraging someone to break the rules who is supporting Lauda. This is a clear abuse of power.
Just,...wat?
Do you even read before posting?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:15:27 PM

Lauda is now encouraging certain users (namely Vod) to make off topic posts, and to troll other users. This is after Vod has posted multiple posts supporting Lauda in this thread. Lauda is encouraging someone to break the rules who is supporting Lauda. This is a clear abuse of power.

If you don't stand behind your words, why would anyone respect them?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gorgon666 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

You are allowed to post pretty much anything as long as it doesn't break the rules. Anyone could follow you around and try to insult you/troll you or whatever.
Just,...wat?
Do you even read before posting?
Lauda said "as long as you don't break the rules" but her very next sentence says to break the rules "[...]follow you around[...]try to[...]troll you[...]"

3. No trolling.

Which is it. Does Lauda not want him to break the rules, or does Lauda want him to troll?

@Vod -- You must not understand the concept behind free speech and freedom from being oppressed when making unpopular/critical (of those in power) statements. I know that you can't think for yourself, but at least give others the chance to think for themselves. Please and thank you.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:08:47 PM

You must not understand the concept behind free speech
So, we are still stuck with the free speech ? Kid there is no free speech.A nine year old Muslim girl being raped to leave her native country in Bosnian war was free speech.More than Ten million Jews getting killed in The Holocaust was free speech.Killing the innocent citizens in Baghdad and raping their women was free speech.

Get the supporters,Get the weapons & then we will see who should stay and who should be gone.

yo
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:30:58 PM

More than Ten million Jews getting killed in The Holocaust was free speech.

Would you please take a history lesson before posting shit like this?? Holocaust had nothing to do with "Free speech"...

i cant belive it....

Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:42:19 PM

So, we are still stuck with the free speech ? Kid there is no free speech.A nine year old Muslim girl being raped to leave her native country in Bosnian war was free speech.More than Ten million Jews getting killed in The Holocaust was free speech.Killing the innocent citizens in Baghdad and raping their women was free speech.

Get the supporters,Get the weapons & then we will see who should stay and who should be gone.

Dang dude.. This is a troubling to see you go down this path of logic. To make a point its best to stay on the task at hand then venture off on emotional hijacking. I tend to enjoy reading your posts but this one is stretching it out.

Lauda is cool people in my books,its the other assholes! Wink
Im joking..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:02:57 AM

Lauda is a long time contributor and fair moderator.

Are you really already complaining with less than 20 posts in gorgon666?
And creating an entire thread  to do so? No examples just accusations.

Settle in a bit gorgo666, you might like it here...or not ;-)
but try to "play nice" just the same because so far you're not off to a good start.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Heutenamos

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:08:19 AM

Dang dude.. This is a troubling to see you go down this path of logic. To make a point its best to stay on the task at hand then venture off on emotional hijacking. I tend to enjoy reading your posts but this one is stretching it out.

Im joking..
The on or off topic drama might be helpful while solving urgent problems but Critical thinking is very important while having a discussion.Something written on papers or books is not free speech.It just a paper where anything can be written and which is gazillion miles way from reality.

You don't tend to enjoy my posts cause you never pmed me when i wasn't posting for more than 3 weeks.Yes,you proved you are joking Cheesy

anyways ,what makes you think i am against laude ? in actuality i am in love with laude  Kiss Kiss but yes, i m always against the behvior's not the person.Someone said me that laude is saying retarded,fuck off  Angry etc... to people who are asking her help.I cant agree that is helpful but i m in love with laude anyways.  Cheesy Cheesy

A Reality Check is needed.   Sad

yo
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 09:37:30 PM

Which is it. Does Lauda want him to troll?
You have comprehension issues. Cats do not encourage people to troll.

Someone said me that laude is saying retarded,
It was a one time thing to a person not directly requesting my help (I'd never do it in such a case). Anyhow, it was (most likely) retracted before the OP could read it.

in actuality i am in love with laude  Kiss Kiss
but i m in love with laude anyways.  Cheesy Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:16:15 PM

Im joking..
The on or off topic drama might be helpful while solving urgent problems but Critical thinking is very important while having a discussion.Something written on papers or books is not free speech.It just a paper where anything can be written and which is gazillion miles way from reality.

You don't tend to enjoy my posts cause you never pmed me when i wasn't posting for more than 3 weeks.Yes,you proved you are joking Cheesy

anyways ,what makes you think i am against laude ? in actuality i am in love with laude  Kiss Kiss but yes, i m always against the behvior's not the person.Someone said me that laude is saying retarded,fuck off  Angry etc... to people who are asking her help.I cant agree that is helpful but i m in love with laude anyways.  Cheesy Cheesy

A Reality Check is needed.   Sad

Was the reasoning that was scary,comparing to the holocaust made me worry. Was just pointing out that you did not need to go to such extremes. Pretty sure Lauda does not want to be connected to WWII !:D

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
rizzlarolla

Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:47:54 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 01:05:24 AM by rizzlarolla

Does anyone else think that Lauda should not be a moderator?

Lauda proceeds with her opinion when moderating the board. Lauda does not follow the rules of the board the same way other moderators do. Lauda is not open to ever being wrong or mistaken. Lauda does not understand what it means to moderate the board. Lauda does not bother to explain reasons behind actions in a friendly way. Lauda likes to be abrasive with people she is moderating. Lauda is power hungry.

I move to have Lauda removed from being a moderator effective immediately.

I wouldn't go that far.

But I do think guilty of over zealous posting, which blur's the mod role he performs.
Seems like every other post is Lauda saying either you are right or you are wrong.
It's too in your face.
It stifles discussion and aids trolling.

What's all this about for example?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164464.60
Lauda's comment totally uncalled for, imo. Leading to at least 3 of the 5 following posts off topic spam/trolling.
(has VeritasSapere done something wrong?)

Not trying to be confrontational here, just saying,
Can't Lauda bite his tongue occasionally?
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:41:38 PM

Just had another sorta kinda almost disagreement Lauda.

No retaliatory action.

~BCX~
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:50:54 PM

WAIT!! If you guys remove Lauda as moderator i QUIT! Kiss
Anyways OP: Lauda is one of the few persons here that dare to express their ideas without looking at your rank, trust, donations, skin color, avatar, signature or any other potential "pre-judgement". If what you say is stupid, expect Lauda to write it down with caps and viceversa: if you smart enough to contribute to this forum with constructive posts, expect Lauda to back you up without if and without but. And i like this attitude and fortunately i see the same attitude from a lot of other people here.
If you knew it, you woudnt make a new account just to run your mouth but instead, you would have risked some of your red trust with your Legendary "avatar" and write about Lauda with him Wink
~Hamu

gorgon666 (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:34:21 PM

Lauda likes to advocate for the banning of people she does not agree with. Not very fair and balanced if you ask me!
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:40:18 AM

I think Lauda regardless if the person is (Male or Female) is Level headed.......While opinionated He/She has the right to be so.

He/she and i have butted heads on a few issues and we came to an an understanding to disagree.

There is NO reason whatsoever that He/She should be even considered being removed from Moderator status at all.
I say NO NO NO!

P.S.   Dogs are better than Cats Lauda No offense RUFF RUFF Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 08:40:41 AM

Lauda likes to advocate for the banning of people she does not agree with. Not very fair and balanced if you ask me!
How could you possibly know which moderator proposes which bans? Roll Eyes

I think Lauda regardless if the person is (Male or Female) is Level headed.......While opinionated He/She has the right to be so.
Exactly. Just because some people can't stay objective, that does not mean that nobody can.

P.S.   Dogs are better than Cats Lauda No offense RUFF RUFF Smiley
You do not want to go down that path! Angry

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

Only the hamburger on Lauda's avatar irritates me, other than that never had any issues.
Seems like OP had felt personally attacked or something in the past.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:32:54 AM

@Theymos

I've seen no evidence of Lauda harassing anyone or behaving badly

In spite of being a sig spammer  Wink

I think Lauda would make a decent Global Mod.

~BCX~
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:54:34 AM

@Theymos

I've seen no evidence of Lauda harassing anyone or behaving badly

In spite of being a sig spammer  Wink

I think Lauda would make a decent Global Mod.

~BCX~

I disagree. Lauda is not pissing off nearly enough assholes yet to qualify for global mod.

Wink
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:10:22 PM

@ABitNut

Keen observation.

My favorite post by a pissed off member to a moderator was when a banned newbie flew into a rage after Badbear perma-banned him.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

WHY YOU ERASE ALL MY POST, ALL OF THEM ARE RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC. I MOST MORE THAN 100 IN 3 MONTHS BUT YOU JUST ERASE IT BANNED MY ACCOUNT FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. YOUR JUST AFRAID THAT MANY OF THE MEMBER WILL GET A HIGH POSITION NO WONDER MANY OF THE MEMBER IS NEWBIE BECAUSE YOU JUST ERASE THE POST THAT WE ARE POSTING.TIME WILL COME NOBODY WILL USE THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING THINGS YOU DO.FUCK THIS BULLSHIT FORUM. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: