Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43342 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

Lol, I think it is pretty clear that your feedback is retaliatory and the purpose of which is to try to get me to prevent me from further saying that you tried (and failed to) extort a coin from
Nope. Your claims against me are false and thus deserve negative rating.

You knew very well what that coin is worth, I don't follow sales of those similar coins, however the coin in question sold for .25BTC, and had bids as high as .3BTC, but were rejected due to time. You stated that you knew another seller would ask for more then what you were offering. Coins with a low serial number tend to sell for a preimum, as they are more desirable, which is why you wanted a set of coins with a "1" serial number.
Bullshit. Stop talking about cryptocurrency-coins when you have no knowledge regarding them and you aren't involved in that scene. I successfully bought three #1's at the prices previously listed. The average price was under $25, thus the offer was valid. I highly doubt that anyone (any collector) thought the coin would be worth 0.25/0.3 at the time.

I read that as you threatening to leave a negative rating against defcon23, not the buyer. Regardless it wasn't the buyer who did anything to you, it was defcon23 who declined to give you the coin for a ~90% discount.
Don't push your comprehension issues towards me. And stop with the "discount bullshit" there was no previous sale of any #1 that had reached a price higher than $25.

Bullshit. You were giving reasons why you would not get caught when you made good on your extortion threat as an attempt to get deacon23 to give you the coin.
Nope. There was talk about a meetup and the logs prove it.

So you waited until the coin was sold to leave the negative trust. The lack of additional attempts to buy the coin is irrelevant.
False. The coin was not sold at the time of the negative rating. The coin was on an auction, ergo "on sale".

Nope, it is not appropriate to have people with a history of attempting to extort people as moderators. It is an issue of public trust. How can anyone trust that the forum will be moderated fairly and impartially if one of the moderators has a history of attempting to extort others?
There was no extortion or any wrongdoing from my side. The feedback has nothing to do with the genesis coin and very little to do with the bogus escrow situation. I have never and will never treat someone unfairly as far as moderation is concerned. You can't seriously expect a person to be impartial about every single thing in their life.

Now back on topic - can someone give me a tl;dr of what Lauda did to piss off the quickpuppets?
Every single thread about me resulted in:"Shouldn't be mod. because X". I have no idea what I did. Here goes QS with his biased opinions even though defcon23 and myself have made some peace for starters.

this pocess seem having already started , by the way..

From what I can tell, Lauda offered defcon a low price for a physical coin in an IRC.  Defcon refused to sell.  Lauda fucked around with him in the chatroom.  That's what I've been able to gather so far.
Correct. I have fun with people occasionally.

You failed to mention that as part of that "fucking around" that Lauda said she would leave negative trust if defcon23 sold the coin to someone else, and thrn subsequently left negative trust when defcon23 sold the coin to someone else.
Nope. I have not stated I'd give him negative rating, nor have I given him the negative rating for such.

Good! Lauda, would you give me a chance too plz?
Sure, I'm fine with that.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:18:36 PM

Awesome!  48 hrs cool off then.  If you could, plz ignore any posts from others too, who may try taunting or egging you on to continue responding back and forth.  I'll PM both of you soon as well.

Thanks!!
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:24:07 PM

Damn, I missed a lot in this thread. I'm not willing to get involved either, but I will say that defcon23 has been a competent person to deal with. I'm actually waiting on a couple of things from him, but I have no doubt they'll arrive shortly. Anyway glad to see that some peace has been reached.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:32:57 PM

Awesome!  48 hrs cool off then.  If you could, plz ignore any posts from others too, who may try taunting or egging you on to continue responding back and forth.  I'll PM both of you soon as well.

Thanks!!

Maybe Quickseller can go ahead and lock this thread, at least temporarily, while these guys cool off and discuss privately.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:38:40 PM

Thanks!!

Maybe Quickseller can go ahead and lock this thread, at least temporarily, while these guys cool off and discuss privately.
That would be cool.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:38:52 AM

]You failed to mention that as part of that "fucking around" that Lauda said she would leave negative trust if defcon23 sold the coin to someone else, and thrn subsequently left negative trust when defcon23 sold the coin to someone else.

So Lauda does what he says.

Sounds like great Global Mod material to me.

Lauda is QS endorsed!

~BCX~
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:59:21 AM

]You failed to mention that as part of that "fucking around" that Lauda said she would leave negative trust if defcon23 sold the coin to someone else, and thrn subsequently left negative trust when defcon23 sold the coin to someone else.

Sounds like great Global Mod material to me.

Lauda is QS endorsed!

~BCX~
I am not sure how you draw the conclusion that I am endorsing lauda.

What Lauda did is highly immoral, and shows that he should absolutely not be in any kind of position of trust.  

It also appears that Lauda is attempting to farm trust from a number of people she has traded with in the past (or so he claims), as he has both sent and received multiple trust ratings since I have left him negative trust. This alone is shady in it's own regard.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 07:22:39 AM

I think pretty much everyone involved is aware of that right now.

~BCX~
I'm also BCX endorsed?  Lips sealed

What Lauda did is highly immoral, and shows that he should absolutely not be in any kind of position of trust.  
Leaving negative rating due to unjustified retaliatory feedback is highly immoral indeed. Stop flogging a dead horse.

It also appears that Lauda is attempting to farm trust from a number of people she has traded with in the past (or so he claims), as he has both sent and received multiple trust ratings since I have left him negative trust. This alone is shady in it's own regard.
Leaving trust to the people that I've traded with during 2016 is very shady indeed. I should also state that I consider users that breath air after they are born shady. Roll Eyes

Awesome!  48 hrs cool off then.
The ratings have been removed (at the moment) in case that anyone is wondering.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:53:05 AM

I am not sure what you are trying to say. I am not the OP, I am not defcon23, and I am not anyone that has vouched for defcon23 in this thread. Sounds like you are trying to distract from the issue that you tried to extort someone out of property worth ~$250

Leaving negative rating due to unjustified retaliatory feedback is highly immoral indeed. Stop flogging a dead horse.
Again, I am not exactly sure what you are saying. You left me retaliatory negative feedback (that I don't give a fuck about). Not that your negative feedback means anything  anymore as it has been exposed as being worthless. For clarification, what you did that was immoral was attempt to extort defcon23 out of his .25BTC coin under the guise of you paying $25 for it.

Leaving trust to the people that I've traded with during 2016 is very shady indeed. I should also state that I consider users that breath air after they are born shady. Roll Eyes
You are pretty clearly attempting to farm trust in order to hide the negative trust that I left you for being an extortionist. I know that you think you can make up excuses for your shady activity, however your immaturity makes it very easy to see right through almost everything that you do Cheesy
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:12:24 AM

.... text

Leave Lauda alone! At least for 48 hours.

@Lauda, please ignore QS (and anyone else commenting on this issue) until the mediation is finished.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:07:03 PM

It's very tempting.... Smiley to keep responding...
But please folks, let defcon and Lauda be...
Out of respect to all of us, just leave this thread alone plz
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:51:47 AM

I am not sure what you are trying to say. I am not the OP, I am not defcon23, and I am not anyone that has vouched for defcon23 in this thread. Sounds like you are trying to distract from the issue that you tried to extort someone out of property worth ~$250

For those that do not know the OP gorgon666, defcon23 and Quickseller are one in the same.

Lauda has been a proactive staff member here doing his best to keep this place in order.

Quickseller is a confirmed and caught in the act escrow scammer.

Who you going to believe.

~BCX~
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:03:03 AM

If you don't like Lauda, I suggest putting her on ignore like I did. The moderators kind of have their own personal clique here, so.  

Don't fight it.  Just ignore it.  It's not that big of a deal. On my other hero account,  I also have her ignored so just block her on any secondaries you have, and block others you have issues with. No need to make a public thread.  Thank you.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:11:56 AM

If you don't like Lauda, I suggest putting her on ignore like I did. The moderators kind of have their own personal clique here, so.  

Don't fight it.  Just ignore it.  It's not that big of a deal. On my other hero account,  I also have her ignored so just block her on any secondaries you have, and block others you have issues with. No need to make a public thread.  Thank you.

Oh jeez, why throw out a common sense solution on this forum

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:37:18 AM

For those that do not know the OP gorgon666, defcon23 and Quickseller are one in the same.

Lauda has been a proactive staff member here doing his best to keep this place in order.
Defcon lives over 4,000 miles from where I live. I have no idea who gorgon666 is, however he is not me. This claim is nothing but an attempt to distract from the issue at hand.

I have no idea how effective Lauda is in moderating, however this does not matter because he cannot be trusted after attempting to extort someone out of a physical cryptocoin.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:52:43 AM

Defcon lives over 4,000 miles from where I live. I have no idea who gorgon666 is, however he is not me. This claim is nothing but an attempt to distract from the issue at hand.

I have no idea how effective Lauda is in moderating, however this does not matter because he cannot be trusted after attempting to extort someone out of a physical cryptocoin.

I can post 20 quotes in similiar fashion as above of you making the same kind of denial in being an escrow scammer also.

Only when you were cornered, proven to be an escrow scammer, kicked off the DT did you even admit it.

You are Defcon, you are the Op and I am not sure what your issue with Lauda is but I can assure nothing screams BS like a proven scammer trying to attack the credibility of a trusted staff member.

You're best bet is to simply move on and go play with your PD buddies.

I can't believe Stunna has scrapped the barrel so low as to make you a part of Primedice.

~BCX~
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:52:59 AM

Don't fight it.  Just ignore it.  It's not that big of a deal. On my other hero account,  I also have her ignored so just block her on any secondaries you have, and block others you have issues with. No need to make a public thread.  Thank you.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~
Another reason why people should just take my highly recommend and reasonable offer....

The moderators keep refusing to take me up on it because they just want to keep their abusive or aggitating behavior noticed like this guy right here

Please consider my offer.  Please.  100% free.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550911.0
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:56:08 AM

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~
Another reason why people should just take my highly recommend and reasonable offer....

The moderators keep refusing to take me up on it because they just want to keep their abusive or aggitating behavior noticed like this guy right here

Please consider my offer.  Please.  100% free.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550911.0

Do you have Vod on ignore presently?

~BCX~
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:00:52 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 02:43:40 AM by Quickseller

I can post 20 quotes in similiar fashion as above of you making the same kind of denial in being an escrow scammer also.

Only when you were cornered, proven to be an escrow scammer, kicked off the DT did you even admit it.

You are Defcon, you are the Op and I am not sure what your issue with Lauda is but I can assure nothing screams BS like a proven scammer trying to attack the credibility of a trusted staff member.

You're best bet is to simply move on and go play with your PD buddies.

I can't believe Stunna has scrapped the barrel so low as to make you a part of Primedice.

~BCX~
Irrelevant ad-hominem attacks. Instead of blindly backing lauda, why don't you explain what exactly you meant by this:

I've been requested by the almighty to run interference.

Nothing personal. Make this easy and back off.

There's nothing in this for you to gain
This is nothing personal.

I am not friends with the lauda, as I have called he/she/it out numerous times for sig spamming.

I have been assigned by the highest to run interference.

I thought I would ask nicely as I think you have been a productive member even given you escrow scamming.

Make this easy for both of us.

end of conversation

edit: if an admin wants to look into the authenticity of these messages then the PMID's are msg5020605 and msg5020635 (I give permission for an admin to look at both of these PMs for the purpose of validating that the above quote is an accurate representation of what was actually sent to me).
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:07:11 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 02:17:33 AM by BitcoinEXpress

Explain LOL

You're a proven Escrow Scammer that Vod outted a long time ago.

PROVEN...

How is that NOT relevant to you calling anyone a scammer?

Just answer the question,

Have you ever been caught decieving anyone in escrow?

If the answer is not no, then you have no credibility in calling anyone out.

~BCX~

Added: How come when I click on the bottom two quotes I never made they go nowhere but the top one goes to an actual quote I made?

hint: You a noob at posting fake quotes, you're better at Escrow Scamming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: