Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43342 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

I'm the #2 leading user on most correct reports behind shorena, I'm in that spot for a long time now and I didn't start reporting posts just today.
I'm doing this for the forum and not to get you banned or for lauda, accusing me of something like that is ridiculous.

@Lauda: My intentions when reporting some of the posts defcon made in the past were not to resparkle the conflict of yours (neither was it my intention to start one myself, for what it's worth), I'm sorry should this now be the result, I didn't expect them to react in a way like this.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:31:33 PM

I've reported 6k posts so far, some are yours, others are not.
None of the reports I made could have been handled by Lauda, as it's not their section to moderate and you're not a newbie.

i know you do that for Lauda ,  the goal is only to having me banned ... that's the goal .. the sad part it's it's just cause i have reported Lauda extortion ( try )

Well, a few month ago a lot of my old posts (''thread bumps'') got deleted as well. Imho totally useless to delete such old posts but I didn't care. Nothing happend so just chill. Wink
Maybe people trying to get mod in this way Roll Eyes  
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:33:49 PM

i know you do that for Lauda ,  the goal is only to having me banned ... that's the goal ..

Come on man, you're better than this. You can surely understand that, due to the way moderation works around here, there is no way that Lauda could have deleted your posts to "extort" you. Unless there is a bigger conspiracy at hand that the mods don't want us to know about. Roll Eyes
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:34:39 PM

I've reported 6k posts so far, some are yours, others are not.
None of the reports I made could have been handled by Lauda, as it's not their section to moderate and you're not a newbie.

i know you do that for Lauda ,  the goal is only to having me banned ... that's the goal .. the sad part it's it's just cause i have reported Lauda extortion ( try )

Well, a few month ago a lot of my old posts (''thread bumps'') got deleted as well. Imho totally useless to delete such old posts but I didn't care. Nothing happend so just chill. Wink
Maybe people trying to get mod in this way Roll Eyes  

we are not talkin about old bumps bro , there's no reasons for those posts to be deleted..  i would be interesting to ask why they are ? and by the way , why they are today , ( precisely since 15 jully ) , and reported by who ? ( surely interesting)
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:36:54 PM

i know you do that for Lauda ,  the goal is only to having me banned ... that's the goal ..

Come on man, you're better than this. You can surely understand that, due to the way moderation works around here, there is no way that Lauda could have deleted your posts to "extort" you. Unless there is a bigger conspiracy at hand that the mods don't want us to know about. Roll Eyes

extortion was about a coin : genesis #1 ,  not relative to these deleted posts ... scroll a bit in this thread.

the reports ( abusives) are made by Lutpin , wich work with Lauda beind the scene , against me .
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:39:27 PM

I've reported 3 of your posts today, if I knew it would create drama like this, I would rather not have done it.

@l6e: I take reporting posts as an essential part of being on this forum, moderation only works when everyone takes part in it (or at least a sufficient group cares enough to) and I don't think anyone would become moderator (only) for reporting many posts.

I've reported a few posts in your sticker sale thread in the past IIRC.

@minifrij: I've captured theymos in my basement and all the mods have to answer to my askings. My plan is to take over the forum, rename it to buttcointalk and to replace all sections with either KnC discussion or ETH/Bitcoin-Ponzi FUD.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:42:01 PM

extortion was about a coin : genesis #1 ,  not relative to these deleted posts ... scroll a bit in this thread.
So this is irrelevant to the extortion?

the reports ( abusives) are made by Lutpin , wich work with Lauda beind the scene , against me .
You do understand that Lauda did not delete your posts, as that is impossible, right? And that reports have to be approved by a moderator of the section before anything happens to them, so even if Lutpin did report them the reports were correct and breaking some sort of rule?
What point are you trying to make here, on this thread about Lauda? That you're unhappy a moderator, that isn't Lauda, deleted your post?
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:45:27 PM

You do understand that Lauda did not delete your posts, as that is impossible, right? And that reports have to be approved by a moderator of the section before anything happens to them, so even if Lutpin did report them the reports were correct and breaking some sort of rule?
What point are you trying to make here, on this thread about Lauda? That you're unhappy a moderator, that isn't Lauda, deleted your post?

i have screenshots of those deleted posts ... that's not some bumps, and nothing offensive or what in those..  by the way Lutpin have publiquely admit too ... ( i'm not so wrong) it was him ... soooo, why this hate and this mass reports since 15 jully ?  it's easy to understand:
it's because Lada have try to extortion for this coin , he have menace to rate me in red on my ranking if i dont sold him this coin for 25$ as i pretty well know i would sold it for 0.25 bitcoins !

That's clearly extortion/blackmail
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:48:37 PM

Last time I checked reporting was neither against the forum rules, nor was it being frowned upon (at least not by the people who's opinion I care about).
Why should't I "publicly admit" my reporting activity?
I'm open to talk about what reports I make for which reasons.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:51:48 PM

@Lauda: My intentions when reporting some of the posts defcon made in the past were not to resparkle the conflict of yours (neither was it my intention to start one myself, for what it's worth), I'm sorry should this now be the result, I didn't expect them to react in a way like this.
I understand that. Who would have expected someone to get upset over a few posts. Sometimes, even my own old posts get deleted. It's not something to stress about unless you were damaged in the process (e.g. highly constructive posts).

Unless there is a bigger conspiracy at hand that the mods don't want us to know about. Roll Eyes
You mean this (from the chat) "lauda=  hilaroius= cyrus= malevolent"? Cheesy

Again, I have nothing to do with this. I've found about it when you messaged me on IRC regarding the matter.

One day I'm not an extortionist, the next day I am. I guess it changes with the weather. Lips sealed

You do understand that Lauda did not delete your posts, as that is impossible, right?
That is correct. Even if I had something to do with this (which I honestly don't) another (more experienced) moderator would have to agree to delete it.

it's because Lada have try to extortion for this coin , he have menace to rate me in red on my ranking if i dont sold him this coin for 25$ as i pretty well know i would sold it for 0.25 bitcoins !
So now we can see in the future and determine what the price of a coin is going to be? Anyhow, I'm the one who bought it through mj for 0.25BTC.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:52:43 PM

1: Lauda have tried extortion against  me for a coin ( already explained....   "25$ for this coin or i rate you in red , and launch of my troll army against you ..) ( what he did)

2:  he propose to solve this cause it start to smell bad for him...

3: he work behind the scene against me with Lutpin , ...
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

Looks like some unintended consequences from reporting posts?  Could look sneaky but maybe it's just unexpected result...

Calm down all plz.
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:55:25 PM

One day I'm not an extortionist, the next day I am. I guess it changes with the weather. Lips sealed

you always be... the "resolution" have never  change this "fact"

you perfectly know what you have done .

i would like to understand why this post have been deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Regardless of what is going on between the two of you (I don't want to comment on it, I don't want to take sides, please keep me out of it),
does this really have anything to do with Lauda being a Mod and their abilities to moderate the sections under them?

If you want to discuss this situation, why not take it to a Reputation thread about Lauda?
I haven't seen any strong arguments about Laudas ability to be a mod or the lack therof in some sites now.
Lutpin : i think a moderator" should have a little something "more.." ,  and dont try to abuse of his position ... that's all ...   in this case,  the fact of i havent xant to trade with him for this specific coin  ( genesis #1 antique brass) , never should affect his judgement,  or motive i any way the bad ranking he left me for a one year old issue... )

as you can read it by yourself, we has talk about it , and this not had motived any bad ranking...
the reaction comes after i refused to sold him this shit coin, and by the way decided to auction it...

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544950.msg15536515#msg15536515

as you have said by yourself,: "Lauda's going to hate you .." , and you was perfectly right...

a real moderator never menaced to left a bad feedback  only for this fact ... this is not fair.

other precision:

all "these fakes" accusations against me are for an account sale related .... ( 1 account ) do you syncerly think , as i've got tons & tons of trades for so many bitcoins , with so many users, in so many deals, & will risk my btctalk reputation for only few cents ? ( escrow fees for 1 account sale ? ) ..... i let you think to this ..

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

i have screenshots of those deleted posts ... that's not some bumps, and nothing offensive or what in those..
Then send them to a global moderator, such as Cyrus or Hilariousandco, and ask why they were removed. Either that, or post the screenshots here and I'm sure someone will tell you what you did wrong.

by the way Lutpin have publiquely admit too ... ( i'm not so wrong) it was him ... soooo, why this hate and this mass reports since 15 jully ?
Because your post was breaking a rule, and Lutpin doesn't want posts that break the rules to be on the forum, so he reports them? Lutpin has reported over 6,000 posts, and I'm sure they're not all yours. I've had posts which are months old deleted, a few days is nothing.

Huh

@minifrij: I've captured theymos in my basement and all the mods have to answer to my askings. My plan is to take over the forum, rename it to buttcointalk and to replace all sections with either KnC discussion or ETH/Bitcoin-Ponzi FUD.
Who are you and what have you done with BadBear?

i would like to understand why this post have been deleted:
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
snip
Oh, I reported this one. I reported it because you did nothing to change the previous, quoted post but make some text red and blue, making it a useless post. You could have done the same thing with an edit.
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:59:10 PM

i have screenshots of those deleted posts ... that's not some bumps, and nothing offensive or what in those..
Then send them to a global moderator, such as Cyrus or Hilariousandco, and ask why they were removed. Either that, or post the screenshots here and I'm sure someone will tell you what you did wrong.

by the way Lutpin have publiquely admit too ... ( i'm not so wrong) it was him ... soooo, why this hate and this mass reports since 15 jully ?
Because your post was breaking a rule, and Lutpin doesn't want posts that break the rules to be on the forum, so he reports them? Lutpin has reported over 6,000 posts, and I'm sure they're not all yours. I've had posts which are months old deleted, a few days is nothing.

extortion was about a coin : genesis #1 ,  not relative to these deleted posts ... scroll a bit in this thread.
Huh

Who are you and what have you done with BadBear?

NO i will send directly to Theymos . i need to understand and to explain .
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:59:39 PM

I handled several if not all the reports. As already stated, Lutpin reported them and they were handled just like any other report would be. Lauda had nothing to do with it and bumps getting deleted aren't going to get you banned. Stop being paranoid.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:01:36 PM

I handled several if not all the reports. As already stated, Lutpin reported them and they were handled just like any other report would be. Lauda had nothing to do with it and bumps getting deleted aren't going to get you banned. Stop being paranoid.

Ok .. please explain me why should i sold a coin to Lauda for 25$ ( wich i can sold for 0.25 btc ) , and if i dont do it , have my rating painted in red ? is this normal ?

i have never scam anyone and always been honest with everyone .
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:03:12 PM

Looks like some unintended consequences from reporting posts?  Could look sneaky but maybe it's just unexpected result...
I can't have anything to do with this even if I wanted it (someone else would have to confirm a rule was broken in order to delete them).

I handled several if not all the reports.

you always be... the "resolution" have never  change this "fact"
you perfectly know what you have done .
Again, I apologize for the unintended mess from a chatroom. I'm at most semi-serious there unless there's a deep conversation going on. I have bought the coin via the auction and would have most likely offered you a lot more back when I offered $25 (but you refused to sell).

Ok .. please explain me why should i sold a coin to Lauda for 25$ ( wich i can sold for 0.25 btc ) , and if i dont do it , have my rating painted in red ? is this normal ?
Again, it was because of the bad feedback that you left on others. You've fixed it and thus I removed my rating. We've been over this several times now?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 11:12:43 PM by Lutpin

Breaking news: mini and I are partners in crime.

Damnit, this was meant to be a secret!
Just for the record: YOU'RE Bonny, and I'm Clyde. No-one should think it's the other way around. Kiss

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:04:51 PM

Breaking news: mini and I are partners in crime.
Damnit, this was meant to be a secret!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: