Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43345 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:22:12 AM

Lauda, what is your roll in working for TradeFortress?
The payment was a donation from an anonymous party for performing the ritual of giving 9 lives to kittens:
Regardless of if you knew who the payment was coming from at the time, or what the purpose of the payment was, the transaction did in fact come from TF. What you decide to do with it is up to you, and should depend among other things, if you have provided actual services prior to this post in exchange for the payment. I emailed TF asking him why he created that 1kBTC giveaway thread, however I have not received any kind of concrete answer; either way, you cannot deny that you received payment from TF because the blockchain does not lie.

(I can also assure you that you did not receive a "donation" because you "gave 9 lives to kittens").
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:14:18 AM

Regardless of if you knew who the payment was coming from at the time, or what the purpose of the payment was, the transaction did in fact come from TF.
The blockchain trail leads to 2013 to an address potentially connected to TF (Inputs.io hack), but that's not conclusive or the evidence was presented somewhere yet to be seen by me. The story regarding the situation is certainly unusual.

What you decide to do with it is up to you, and should depend among other things, if you have provided actual services prior to this post in exchange for the payment.
The real idea behind the payment is to fund a lawsuit against a certain individual. I also plan on PGP signing this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:21:21 AM

the transaction did in fact come from TF

Do you have any proof for this? Several people (and even the Eater) received coins from this source.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:27:03 AM

i sincerly woudnt believe theymos is refusing to take any action against lauda for attempting to extort me....   so, let's wait and see..
I was honestly surprised to see this post, so I decided to look into the stance of blackmail/extortion by libertarians (which alligns with theymos' political beliefs).

It looks like the libertarian view on blackmail is that they accept this kind of practice. The article that I read explained that allowing blackmail would make immoral activities more expensive (if you cheat on your wife for example, then you might have to pay an extortion in order to avoid this information from becoming public). The article also mentioned that the normal course of business involves something very similar to blackmail on a regular basis -- an example that it gave was that when someone goes to the grocery store, that the customer will blackmail the store in saying that they will not give the store money for a loaf of bread unless the store gives the customer a loaf a bread, and conversely, the store will blackmail the customer in saying that they will not allow the customer to leave with the loaf of bread unless the customer pays for the bread.

I think the major difference in Lauda's case is that Lauda fabricated evidence (and/or utilized evidence that he knew was fabricated) in order to harm the reputation of defcon23. By proclaiming allegations that Lauda knew to be false, Lauda was actively deceiving others. I also know the libertarian view is to "let the markets work it out", however I believe the market has spoken, as multiple people have questioned the negative trust that Lauda originally left, and multiple people have excluded Lauda from their trust lists.

I don't think I agree with this viewpoint, as I believe that money gained as a result from blackmail/extortion (as is commonly defined) is stolen and does not belong to the receiver. I would argue that the moral response to becoming aware of illegal/unethical activity would be to report such activity.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:34:17 AM

Do you have any proof for this? Several people (and even the Eater) received coins from this source.
Yes.

The address that is holding 1,000BTC, and that was giving away BTC to users is 1BfxSuxJqXuizBbTcP238JZY9DT4eqvzJG

The above address received 1,010 BTC via 641b11014a25e305aa075cfd9505435c697602890cc4fb76f27bc7ba95a61a76 from 1Hy1rceh2EaKnAQhGZocTFUGnKFFD3mNG5

The above address received a similar amount of BTC via 938e072318486566a9b8c301b9937052fc25f500ee4d0cea9f4dde07d9614b24 from 13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut

13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut is believed to belong to TradeFortress according to this post by malevolent in 2013. I am not 100% certain on his thought process, however a brief look at blockchain transactions around this time makes this seem reasonable.

If you were to believe malevolent, then either TF sent you BTC, or someone purchased ~$500,000 worth of BTC from TF just to giveaway. I would personally doubt the later is what happened.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:35:13 AM

I think the major difference in Lauda's case is that Lauda fabricated evidence (and/or utilized evidence that he knew was fabricated) in order to harm the reputation of defcon23.
The only person that harmed defcon23's reputation is he himself. His unusual overturning of his own word and the act of calumny/blackmail is what got him in this mess. What they did was irrational at best.

I think the major difference in Lauda's case is that Lauda fabricated evidence (and/or utilized evidence that he knew was fabricated) in order to harm the reputation of defcon23.
I would be interested in the "evidence" that I "fabricated". Please enlighten me.

and multiple people have excluded Lauda from their trust lists.
If by "multiple people" you mean several of your own alt accounts, then this statement is likely to be true. Why don't you say that this is ​your​ personal reaction, Quickseller? Instead of saying stuff that is obviously either false or strongly bent in order to support your stance?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:43:16 AM

The only person that harmed defcon23's reputation is he himself. His unusual overturning of his own word and the act of calumny/blackmail is what got him in this mess.
No. You knowingly spread what you knew to be false and misleading information about defcon23.

and multiple people have excluded Lauda from their trust lists.
If by "multiple people" you mean several of your own alt accounts, then this statement is likely to be true. Why don't you say that this is ​*your*​ personal reaction, quickseller? Instead of saying stuff that is obviously either false or strongly bent in order to support your stance?
Yes, I have personally excluded you from my trust list as a result of your failed extortion, no I have not used any of my alts to do this. Others have excluded you from their trust list as well. What I am saying is not false.

Your immaturity is very much showing in your reactions to my posts Lauda Smiley

The blockchain trail leads to 2013 to an address potentially connected to TF (Inputs.io hack), but that's not conclusive or the evidence was presented somewhere yet to be seen by me.
It was TradeFortress that sent you the BTC. The blockchain evidence overwhelmingly supports this.

edit:

I would be interested in the "evidence" that I "fabricated". Please enlighten me.
It is clear that defcon23 was not acting as an escrow for his own transaction, yet you proclaimed this to be a true statement when you knew it to be false (or at least anyone with 1/2 a brain, and who spends a few minutes looking into the situation would be able to come to this conclusion).
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:47:18 AM

Lauda is now on the payroll of TradeFortress, the infamous inputs.io/coinlenders scammer.

Today Lauda received at least 1 bitcoin from TradeFortress.

Wasn't there a joint venture between yourself and TF?

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179238.msg12406963#msg12406963
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:49:54 AM

No. You knowingly spread what you knew to be false and misleading information about defcon23.
What information are we talking about exactly? The negative ratings that he received are a result of his own doing, not any information left by me. If you do not understand that, then read them again.

Yes, I have personally excluded you from my trust list as a result of your failed extortion, no I have not used any of my alts to do this. Others have excluded you from their trust list as well.
Who are these others?

Your immaturity is very much showing in your reactions to my posts Lauda Smiley
Ad hominem because of yet another failed swing? It's interesting that (excluding parties directly involved) among so many replies, you're the only one trying to manipulate the story and label me as something that I'm not. Good luck with your endeavor.

It was TradeFortress that sent you the BTC. The blockchain evidence overwhelmingly supports this.
Not that it matters either way:

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:06:03 AM

Yes.

The address that is holding 1,000BTC, and that was giving away BTC to users is 1BfxSuxJqXuizBbTcP238JZY9DT4eqvzJG

The above address received 1,010 BTC via 641b11014a25e305aa075cfd9505435c697602890cc4fb76f27bc7ba95a61a76 from 1Hy1rceh2EaKnAQhGZocTFUGnKFFD3mNG5

The above address received a similar amount of BTC via 938e072318486566a9b8c301b9937052fc25f500ee4d0cea9f4dde07d9614b24 from 13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut

13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut is believed to belong to TradeFortress according to this post by malevolent in 2013. I am not 100% certain on his thought process, however a brief look at blockchain transactions around this time makes this seem reasonable.

If you were to believe malevolent, then either TF sent you BTC, or someone purchased ~$500,000 worth of BTC from TF just to giveaway. I would personally doubt the later is what happened.

OK. It certainly looks like there's a connection. Although, there are several beliefs. I am looking for evidence, and there's no room for beliefs there.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:15:41 AM

Yes.

OK. It certainly looks like there's a connection. Although, there are several beliefs. I am looking for evidence, and there's no room for beliefs there.
I can look to try to figure out what malevolent's thought process was when he posed that 13tikBdmMVkyuykDVNmv3tTr8YkVN3Xrut belongs to TF sometime tomorrow. The thing about this kind of blockchain evidence is that unless you are able to catch him "red handed" in possession of the private keys to the address he sent the BTC from, then you cannot say with 100% certainty that the BTC came from TF.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:28:41 AM

What information are we talking about exactly? The negative ratings that he received are a result of his own doing, not any information left by me. If you do not understand that, then read them again.
You left a negative rating that said that defcon23 escrowed a trade that he was a party to when you knew that was a false statement.

Yes, I have personally excluded you from my trust list as a result of your failed extortion, no I have not used any of my alts to do this. Others have excluded you from their trust list as well.
Who are these others?
TECSHARE
defcon23
ABitNut
quickseller (myself)
Slow death

Not that it matters either way:
It matters enough for you to lie about the BTC coming from an anon source as a "donation". I want to correct you. If you believe that it does not matter that TF sent you BTC, then you should be able to simply admit to receiving BTC from TF.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:23:27 AM

I want to correct you.
lauda, see the love QS has for you.

yo
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:25:08 AM

You left a negative rating that said that defcon23 escrowed a trade that he was a party to when you knew that was a false statement.
That has nothing to do with "spreading false and misleading information", I was merely quoting what was already present on their trust page (whether the accusations are correct or not should be taken up with the person who made them). My rating was not focused on that, but the act of calumny for which he got negative ratings for anyway.

TECSHARE, ABitNut, Slow death
If we exclude the people under subjective bias, we are left with 3 people. This is what you call "several"? What makes you think that they've excluded me after and/or because of these events? Are you regularly doing checkups on me?

It matters enough for you to lie about the BTC coming from an anon source as a "donation". I want to correct you.
If you thought that the sentence was a serious one, then you have comprehension issues. It's none of your business anyways, you were in bed with TF before yourself.

lauda, see the love QS has for you.
Isn't she a very kind person?  

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:48:55 PM

Lauda is now on the payroll of TradeFortress, the infamous inputs.io/coinlenders scammer.

For fun, here's where QS tries to rationalize taking stolen money to sue Vod:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179238.msg12414083#msg12414083

Thanks!  I was going to look this up but you beat me to it.  It seems that Lauda has inherited the unfortunate roll of brunt of Quickseller's massive alt army attacks.  After me, the crown fell to dooglus, now it seems it has passed to Lauda.  Lauda, hang in there, eventually QS gets burnt out and moves onto smearing someone else.  It is sorta hillarious that he's now using his alt to say that people shouldn't take money from TF, seeing as he's practically thumping his chest about it in that other thread.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:31:12 AM

Quickseller has a very unhealthy obsession with me.   Undecided

As I pointed out back then, he was all talk and no lawsuit would ever emerge.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:54:15 AM

Quickseller has a very unhealthy obsession with me.   Undecided

As I pointed out back then, he was all talk and no lawsuit would ever emerge.

Do you think he returned the unused funds to TF? Should've used an escrow...  Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 07:38:54 AM

Thanks!  I was going to look this up but you beat me to it.  It seems that Lauda has inherited the unfortunate roll of brunt of Quickseller's massive alt army attacks.  After me, the crown fell to dooglus, now it seems it has passed to Lauda.  
I think I didn't keep good track of the situation with dooglus, I do recall the attack on you though.

Lauda, hang in there, eventually QS gets burnt out and moves onto smearing someone else.  
Thanks. Even though I don't prefer drama and threads like these since they waste time, I don't mind:

in these 13 pages not a single reason as to why Lauda should not be a mod.
I'm still waiting for the (failed) attempt at getting my DOX.

It is sorta hillarious that he's now using his alt to say that people shouldn't take money from TF, seeing as he's practically thumping his chest about it in that other thread.
Hypocrisy? Cheesy

Quickseller has a very unhealthy obsession with me.   Undecided
You aren't the only one apparently, the obsession with you just isn't over yet. Thus, that's quite unfortunate.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gorgon666 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:35:48 AM

No. I would never do business with Trade Fortress. It was clear for a long time that he was a long con, before even Inputs.io opened. Now he has the moderators on his payroll.

Now I see why you like Lauda so much. He will willing to censor threads that are allowed but are hurtful to you --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576103.0
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

Now he has the moderators on his payroll.
Here we go again. Sorry QS, neither you nor TF have enough funds to have me on your payroll. Roll Eyes

Now I see why you like Lauda so much. He will willing to censor threads that are allowed but are hurtful to you --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576103.0
There's a distinct difference between censoring and moderation. The thread was used to troll and thus is not allowed. It showed up on the first page of Services for me even thought it is old (March).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: